Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jan 18, 2021 5:44 PM

Pepsiman
Gems: 5

Browsing this place was pretty fun tbh

Not gonna lie, when i first found this place almost 2 years ago i didn´t have high expectations but *bleep*, this place got some deep lore. Even made a account so i could check out more of the features but i figured out that they aren´t this exciting since this place isn´t as active as it once was. Kinda sad that it has surpassed it´s golden age, would have been fun to post here. But who knows... may´be people find this place like i did and realize it´s more than just some forgotten forum. i sure as heck will stay here, waiting until spyro gets a better reputation again after what he´s been through..

Also the Spam Threads are the best. I hope someone archived this site on the waybackmachine already because it definitely deserves a spot there!
And yes i know everyone has been moving to the discord but idk how to even properly use that program without calling someone on accident lol

Drinking pepsi since 1999

Leaving my mark here, in case i get forgotten by time. My biggest fear.
Anyways who wants some Pepsi?

#2 Feb 03, 2021 4:03 PM

Stormy
Administrator
Award: Admin
Gems: 532
Birthday: 3 April
Website

Re: Browsing this place was pretty fun tbh

Hahaha, yes, the lore is actually quite interesting imo! Though I am biased since I’m in a lot of it. tongue Shame it’s died down, even the Discord has quieted down these days.

#3 Jun 17, 2021 2:58 PM

Pepsiman
Gems: 5

Re: Browsing this place was pretty fun tbh

Sadly enough, i had to leave the discord. It just wasn´t my cup of tea. But i might just take a look again in the near future!

It definitely was better than some other.. uhm... horny... spyro servers that i somehow joined.

Too bad this whole franchise has died down in the last years. I´d be pretty happy if they just left it at the reignited trilogy. A remaster of what started it, would be a really poetic ending for a franchise like spyro. But i know activision too well, they´re going to grab the next best oppertunity for some quick bucks which in this case would be a tlos remaster.

That´s something i really am afraid of since the trilogy itself isn´t really good in the first place.

Last edited by Pepsiman (Jun 17, 2021 3:18 PM)

Drinking pepsi since 1999

Leaving my mark here, in case i get forgotten by time. My biggest fear.
Anyways who wants some Pepsi?

Board footer