Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jan 18, 2021 5:44 PM

Pepsiman
Gems: -4
Birthday: 2 September
Website

Browsing this place was pretty fun tbh

Not gonna lie, when i first found this place almost 2 years ago i didn´t have high expectations but *bleep*, this place got some deep lore. Even made a account so i could check out more of the features but i figured out that they aren´t this exciting since this place isn´t as active as it once was. Kinda sad that it has surpassed it´s golden age, would have been fun to post here. But who knows... may´be people find this place like i did and realize it´s more than just some forgotten forum. i sure as heck will stay here, waiting until spyro gets a better reputation again after what he´s been through..

Also the Spam Threads are the best. I hope someone archived this site on the waybackmachine already because it definitely deserves a spot there!
And yes i know everyone has been moving to the discord but idk how to even properly use that program without calling someone on accident lol

Nvm pepsi is *bleep*, drink Water.

#2 Feb 03, 2021 4:03 PM

Stormy
Administrator
Award: Admin
Gems: 540
Birthday: 3 April
Website

Re: Browsing this place was pretty fun tbh

Hahaha, yes, the lore is actually quite interesting imo! Though I am biased since I’m in a lot of it. tongue Shame it’s died down, even the Discord has quieted down these days.

#3 Jun 17, 2021 2:58 PM

Pepsiman
Gems: -4
Birthday: 2 September
Website

Sadly enough, i had to leave the discord. It just wasn´t my cup of tea. But i might just take a look again in the near future!

It definitely was better than some other.. uhm... horny... spyro servers that i somehow joined.

Too bad this whole franchise has died down in the last years. I´d be pretty happy if they just left it at the reignited trilogy. A remaster of what started it, would be a really poetic ending for a franchise like spyro. But i know activision too well, they´re going to grab the next best oppertunity for some quick bucks which in this case would be a tlos remaster.

That´s something i really am afraid of since the trilogy itself isn´t really good in the first place.

Last edited by Pepsiman (Jun 17, 2021 3:18 PM)

Nvm pepsi is *bleep*, drink Water.

#4 Apr 18, 2022 6:08 PM

Gekoncze
Baby Dragon
Award: Speedway Contest Winner Final
Gems: 145

#5 May 22, 2022 3:34 PM

ナッツン
Gems: -2

Same reason I decided to join.