You are not logged in.

#1 Jan 18, 2021 5:44 PM

Pepsiman
Gems: 2

Browsing this place was pretty fun tbh

Not gonna lie, when i first found this place almost 2 years ago i didn´t have high expectations but *bleep*, this place got some deep lore. Even made a account so i could check out more of the features but i figured out that they aren´t this exciting since this place isn´t as active as it once was. Kinda sad that it has surpassed it´s golden age, would have been fun to post here. But who knows... may´be people find this place like i did and realize it´s more than just some forgotten forum. i sure as heck will stay here, waiting until spyro gets a better reputation again after what he´s been through..

Also the Spam Threads are the best. I hope someone archived this site on the waybackmachine already because it definitely deserves a spot there!
And yes i know everyone has been moving to the discord but idk how to even properly use that program without calling someone on accident lol

Drinking pepsi since 1999

Also, do you want a pepsi, good sir?

#2 Feb 03, 2021 4:03 PM

Stormy
Administrator
Award: Admin
Gems: 527
Birthday: 3 April
Website

Re: Browsing this place was pretty fun tbh

Hahaha, yes, the lore is actually quite interesting imo! Though I am biased since I’m in a lot of it. tongue Shame it’s died down, even the Discord has quieted down these days.

Come watch me play dance games and other stuff on Twitch!

Board footer