Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Dec 16, 2012 3:25 AM

SkittleMonster
Gems: 0

Talismans

This question has been on my mind for a while, and I'm hoping someone here might know the answer. As all of you likely know, whenever you completed a level in Summer Forest or Autumn Plains, you received a talisman for doing so. Yet, in the Winter Tundra levels, all you got was another orb. Does anyone know why Insomniac did this? Why would they give out the talismans for the first 14 levels, but then give out something different for the last 4?

(Also, first post. Woot!)

#2 Dec 16, 2012 4:21 AM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Award: Globmod
Gems: -4,018
Website

Re: Talismans

it could be thought of as a bonus section that's still part of the main game. like, you completed the normal part of the game, and the entire last third of the game is all one big, extra lead-up to the final boss.

i remember that Elora's voice takes a more urgent tone once you reach Winter Tundra. i'm not sure why i remember that, but anyway, that's how i'm interpreting it.

#3 Feb 27, 2013 5:49 PM

ccrogers15
Website

#4 Feb 28, 2013 2:50 PM

MoonDragoness
Website

I think it just has to do with the urgency to build up to the battle with Ripto.

#5 May 11, 2013 12:24 PM

spyro-starfan20

The third world has not talismans and is very short the world, has only gems and orbs but some of the levels are very fun

I'm a spyro the dragon fan this is the best dragon.

Board footer