Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Feb 11, 2008 1:03 PM

Gaz237
Gems: 0

Glitches in Spyro 2.

This is a place to post all glitches, and strange things youve found whilst playing Spyro 2 RR/GtG.

My finds:

Summer Forest - Go to the penultimat base where you have to jump, following learning to Glide, jump and hover from Hunter. Turn around, facing the hills. Jump and glide, and you'll go through them, turn left and youll see the little river, where the underwater passage is. Glide into it, and youll be just walking in the water, not swimming. WARNING - YOU CANT GET OUT UNLESS YOU RESTART YOUR SAVED GAME FILE.

#2 Feb 12, 2008 7:28 AM

ratchet
Website

Re: Glitches in Spyro 2.

yeah, i did this same thing but in winter tundra

#3 Feb 15, 2008 9:08 PM

Sheep
Award: Skateboard Contest Winner
Birthday: 20 January
Website

You can shoot fireballs almoust backwards if the camere is showing Spyro's face, by pressing the triangle button and then quickly the circle button. It looks weird.

Another glitch I found was in (aaargh!! I just forgot the name - no, I got it...) Fracture Hills that can make single earthshapers invicible:
Push an earthshaper to the the doorstep of the alchemist's house, sneak past the eartshaper and talk to the alchemist. Answear no. The eartshaper will jump back to where you found it. Step close to it, and it disappaer, but can still hit you.

#4 Feb 16, 2008 1:29 AM

36ILikeSpyro36
Banned

^ really? i'll have to try that later big_smile

ok, here's a glitch, but it's a bit hard to pull off:

1. go to Crush's Dungeon.
2. get Sparx either blue or green.
3. defeat Crush.
4. RIGHT when the rocks start falling on him for the final time, glide over the lava until the game disables your moving ability. then, Spyro will get burned to death by the lava.

you will have done something similar to the "lava trick" in Spyro 3. you'll appear in Autumn Plains without Sparx and you can't press the Start button. if this happens, you now can walk in any water, even Speedway water, along with a few other minor things.

BUT, things to remember:
1. it does freeze after some cutscenes, like the cutscene where the machine activates (the one with the purple guys) in Hurricos, and the water filling up in Aquaria Towers.
2. the START button doesn't work when you do this.

#5 Feb 16, 2008 2:29 AM

KingSkarl
Website

This one is minor

In Gulp's Overlook shoot gulp with whatever (super breath weapons) and run to the ledge and when he hits the floor jump when he dose that and try to glide to where ripto is. Jump of the ledge behond ripto and fly under the arena after a few seconds spyro will apear back on the arena where gulp is

Heres a random one that i dont know how i did:

After i defeated crush i went to eat then when i came back i decided to go for a swim but when i jumped in the water spyro fell threw and was kinda stuck XD
similur to what happend in spyro 3 where i jumped in the lake at evening lake and fell to the floor and go stuck because spyro was still walking not swiming x_x

"Crush, Go through the portal you idiot!" ~ Ripto

Board footer