Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Apr 30, 2007 7:44 PM

Slaanesh
Gems: 0

Spyro future era RPG( Vilenex city)

This RPG takes place in my future era verson of Dragonworld( the future of the a new begining dragonworld, the one with Cyndar, not the one in the old games.)

Dragonworld is covered by one massive, world chocking city known as Vilenex City, which is run completly by a mysterious being only known as The Master. This being isa an evil tyarnt who rules with an iron fist which is reinforced by his three generals Alexander,the cunning Attila, the bloodthirsty, and Cleo, the trerchorus. All three of them were Dragonworld's most evil rulers in the ancient times and The master has brought them back to life for his own evil purpos. There is one small ray of hope though. a rebelion is begining and theri is news of a wepon that can bring The master and his generals to their knees.

The RPG is basid off my fanfic so anyone who wants to join can.

You can work for eather the Restiance or Vilenex so you don't have to be good just tell what your faction kis with your chara. and your chara dose not have to be a dragon eather.

#2 Jan 15, 2008 10:37 PM

John Boy
Gems: 0

Re: Spyro future era RPG( Vilenex city)

I'm in just need to think of a character wait got it.
Name: Skyshell
Colour: Red and blue.
Chara: Dragon
Powers: Uses Earth element and is great with swords guns any kind of weapon.
Bio A red and blue dragon wanting to help the Resistance after Alexander The Cunning killed his mom and dad. He uses two red and green beam swords and is a very good friend of Mario Mario and Spyro.

Love is everywhere in the world you just have to find it.

Board footer