You are not logged in.

#1 Sep 13, 2007 4:53 PM

Cyhunt
Gems: 0

OMG WHAT THE FLIP

Do you all know that video on Youtube where the game froze in Aquaria Towers and started playing voice clips?

IT HAPPENED TO ME. So its true. I don't lie, I even got my computer screen up. I was playing Spyro 3, In Dino Mines, trying to do that glitch where it you swam up far enough, you would get to a version of the level with just the polygons, no data.
But, instead the game froze, still playing music.
I think the game skipped through some of the music in the game, when I suddenly hear Bianca say something. So I rushed to get my camera and recorded it. It stopped later on, with the game still frozen. Its still playing the swimming sound affect right now.

I'll get my camera charger uploader and upload it. I'll try not to be lazy XD

EDIT: I left it on the frozen screen, and my PS2 started making noises. I turned it off right away. So yeah, if that happens, do that.

#2 Sep 18, 2007 1:38 AM

LoneKnight
Website

Re: OMG WHAT THE FLIP

Great find! I never thought that Aquaria Towers glitch was true, maybe you can shed light on it.

I did not believe it was true, because I physically checked every audio file in the game, and found no such voices...

#3 Sep 20, 2007 1:58 AM

Cyhunt

Yeah. I'll try the get some stuff on it. I think that person had a hacked version... or something.
I swear to upload it. Right now. It'll be on youtube at around 10 Central time.
Yeah. My username on Youtube is Cyhunt, just like here.
I also have other videos, for proof. It has frozen on Seashell Shores.
The creepy thing is, Aquaria is on Spyro 2, yet this is Spyro 3! The games must be based on eachother. Weird.
Oh yeah, I remember, on Seashell shore, the game froze and started playing Honey Speedway music and Dino Mines was playing Sunny Villa/Sunrise Spring music. I couldn't tell...
It might just be my disk. Oh well.

#4 Oct 03, 2007 8:43 PM

Trasher258
Website

Yeah, the first tree ps1 games are based on the same game engine. Only each one has been modified and Spyro's model was changed once. You'll notice the difference between Spyro 1 & 2 that Spyro's wings are longer and no water trail shows when flying over water.

I don't care how it looks but how it functions

#5 Oct 08, 2007 2:18 AM

keyblade_weilding_dragon

Really? Weird... never heard of that glitch before.

#6 Nov 25, 2007 11:59 PM

Spyrowinged12345

Thats so weird dude! How'd that happen?  :-|

Board footer