Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#951 Jul 15, 2011 7:51 AM

Jackson117
Gems: 0

Re: Avarian Chronicles: Shaded Origins ( ANB RP )

(OOC: Take control of the Giante, I'll do the Ice King, get ready Hippo to enter)

Cynder unleashed everything she had with no thought or tactics just spamming her Ice and water, steam littered the place from the water splashes but was soon vanished as the Ice King still standing there arised.

"Are you blind or deaf to my appearance and name? I am the Ice King and master of the cold, Through your water did affect some part, I'll say it was useless on ME"

Cynder by now had to use the other element, one from her mother's side that Ignitus and Neo helped her use once in a while, as she stood back, she breathed black fire from her maw and blew it out at the Ice King, a direct hit was that and which he stumbled a bit

"Dark Fire, Honestly I expected as much but your Ice abilities must mean your heritage is...Ah your the Grandaughter of Cyril the Ice master. Xira has a special role for you to play as not to mention the Bounty placed by the mysterious Order...You have your mother's looks alright and it really seems fitting that she possessed the same as you...but I sense more"

He raised his sword up high and begin charging at the two Welps.

"Well anyway you and your purple freak are going to die here NOW"

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#952 Jul 15, 2011 9:31 PM

knightstemplar

(Ok im back sorry for the leave needed a break)

Marlowe then activates the armors heating systems and was warm and stands up "Hey what did i miss." looks at the giant "Ah nuts." pulls out an RPG and loads a rocket and fires at the giant's head exploading on impact "Horah baby that how we do it in the HECU!" Marlowe says as he loads another rocket "Hey HUNK catch!" Marlowe says as he tosses the RPG to HUNK and pulls out his MP-5 and opens fire

#953 Jul 18, 2011 5:24 PM

Neo Hikato

Just before the Ice King could finish his charge, he was soon rammed by Ignitus. "Your fight is with us, not them!" He growled.

Spyro, meanwhile, dodged a hard stop from the Gigante. "Uh, Cynder? A little help here?"

HUNK fired a few times at the monstrosity just before a rocket impacted it's head. It didn't do much besides aggravate it more. He turned around just in time for Marlowe to hand him a rocket launcher, which he'd guess came from the helicopter. "You always come when we need you the most." He commented.

"Those rockets won't do anything at it's current state." Leon yelled. "We need to get that Plagas out of its back."

"Leave that to us." Spyro replied.

#954 Jul 19, 2011 7:46 AM

Jackson117

The Ice King was landed on his back, as he slowly got up he threw his shield like a rock at the fire master

"Your evaded us ignitus for far too long, soon you shall join your friends and comrades in being captured".

She was angry, embrassed and not liking the fact she got tossed like a ball
Cynder out of nowhere breathed Black shadow fire at the Creature, literally ripping the things out of the leg area

"Whoah I did that..Wait Fire Use the fire on it"

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#955 Jul 20, 2011 9:40 PM

knightstemplar

Marlowe saw the reaction of the fire on the creature and pulls out a flamethrower "Cover me!" Marlowe commands as he charges at the creature's foot "Burn you son of a gun!" Marlowe says as he burns the creature's foot "For Anchorage!" Marlowe says as he throws an incendery grenade at the creature's foot and tosses incendiary clips to HUNK and Leon "Use those it is its weakness!" Marlowe yells as he keeps burning the creature

#956 Jul 22, 2011 1:46 PM

Jackson117

Cynder positioned herself near the door, as it worked out the stupid beast punched the door as she dodged it, the door smashed to reveal a black large adult dragon with a prison of some sort holding...Volteer.

The Giante on the other hand seemed to switch targets to the humans

#957 Aug 12, 2011 4:48 AM

Neo Hikato

With the Gigante focusing on the humans, Spyro would lead an attack on the Gigante by leaping up onto it's back. The creature roared in agony as Marlowe's flame thrower agitated it enough for the Plagas to rip itself from the giant's back. Spyro was slightly surprised at the parasite, but that didn't matter now as he soon unleashed a barrage of fire. The Plagas withered at the direct attack as it caught on fire, but before Spyro could get another attack on it, the Gigante tilted back, forcing him jump off or risk being grabbed.

Thankfully, Spyro's attack worked, as the parasite wiggled as the Gigante roared trying to put it out. Leon smirked as this gave him an opening. He aimed the rocket launcher at the Plagas, and after making sure his sights were corrected, he fired it. The rocket soared through the air before impacting the parasite, blowing it apart. The Gigante fell to the floor, its breathing becoming heavier before stopping completely.

"Where were you two when we fought one before." HUNK smirked, looking to Spyro.

Ignitus ducked as the shield went pass him, growling. "You may have captured the other Guardians, but for the record, I am not weak." He stood upright. "And I know something you don't. Fire beats ice." He soon unleashed a stream of fire at the Ice King.

#958 Aug 12, 2011 4:59 AM

Jackson117

Cynder blew a sigh of relief, however something seemed to catch her eye in the recent barraged down door....A yellow dragon around the same age as Ignitus was chained up with a Black dragoness...Unlike the Yellow dragon this dragoness beared the mark of Malefor's army

"oh boy were got trouble over there"

The Iceking on the other hand having his shield lost when the fire elder had knocked the hand into the distance was useless to go against the might of fire, he started to charge but literally turned the other way from miscalculations and fell off the cliff.

Unfortunately for him Cyril was already walking up that hill, "You" Cyril beared his fangs "You were the cities prime defender, now your working for him?" The Ice King gave no retort as he reached for his sword, Cyril now disgusted formed ice on his claw and right into the King's head, "Should of been defending dirt then Ice dragons, good riddance", Cyril contempt with his minor victory flew up to the fire masters side.

"What did I miss?"

#959 Aug 16, 2011 5:31 AM

Neo Hikato

"Just some trouble, but Spyro and Cynder helped take care of it." Neo said, smiling as he looked at the smaller dragons. "And lets not forget our allies."

"If we're done dabbling, we have to rescue Volteer." Ignitus walked ahead and opened the door...only  to reveal a black dragoness standing behind it, with a weakened yellow dragon behind her. Ignitus quickly got into a battle stance, followed close by the others.

"Well well, look who it is." The dragoness smirked as she walked towards them, a sinister tone in her voice. In her hands was a yellow crystal of some kind. "I was expecting the Ice King to hold you off a little longer, but apparently he was too weak to accomplish that."

"Who are you?" Ignitus demanded. "And what have you done with Volteer?!"

"My name is Xira, but that is the least of your concern." She looked back to the electric dragon. "As for Volteer, well, you will all find out soon." She laughed before darting past the group and taking off with a loud roar, soaring into the sky.

"Who was that?" Spyro asked with concern.

"I don't know, but I fear the worst from her." Ignitus answered. "Volteer! We're here." The Guardian of Fire called out to Volteer as he quickly went to help the electric dragon out.

"Xira....she seemed familiar..." Neo muttered, shaking his head a little. "It...could be nothing."

#960 Aug 22, 2011 4:59 AM

riverhippo
Gems: 1,093

Volteer woke up faintly as he heard his name called.  He was chained to 4 seperate icycles that had him with powerful ice-type magic  that her  could not undo.  He heard his name again, and he recognized Ignitus' rasp of a voice.

"Ignitus!"  Volteer yelled as loud as he could.  Except it wasn't very loud since he was nearly completely frozen and dehydrated from his abuse and neglect as a prisoner.

Votleer had no idea why he was captured, or who captured him.  But if the others were to soon save him, he thought maybe he would soon find out.

#961 Aug 26, 2011 1:08 PM

knightstemplar

Marlowe looks at Xira and activates his jetpack "She is not getting away that easy!" he says as he takes off after her and pulls out his combat knife then stops infront of Xira "Where do you think you are going?" Marlowe says as he clings to his head in pain

"Stop resisting Marlowe soon you will give in to be my servant and you will do my bidding!" Malefor says telepathicly

"No i will not be your slave not by you!" Marlowe says back telepathicly

"Just join your voice with mine and soon victory everlasting." Malefor says telepathicly

"I not join you!" Marlowe says as he looks at Xira "The enemies of Anchorage cannot stand before me." Marlowe says as he flies straght at her and fast

#962 Aug 27, 2011 1:21 AM

Jackson117

Cyril with no order nor command immediately went to help his friend, he didn't want to admit it most of the time but really Volteer was a true friend.

"Your with friends now" he whispered as he started to help remove the chains.

Cynder watched with curiosity at the objects, she had a hunch and decided to test it as she placed her paw on the chain like crystals...she could feel her power or element being drained and quickly jumped back a little

"Those things drain you both spiritually and physically".

He saw everything, as long as she was with the group he could see, that encounter with her served with two purposes, one was to place a control on her meaning he could use her any time he wanted and see what she saw, the second was to find out how the child has progressed.

Through he wouldn't use her like malefor intended, she still have free will and all but even if he used total control he would never do anything as evil as malefor would of done

#963 Aug 27, 2011 1:34 AM

Neo Hikato

"So, this was what she was using to keep Volteer bounded..." Ignitus muttered as he went over Cynder's revelation in his head. "But why bring one with her...unless she plans on using it for something."

"I fear Malefor may be planning if that's the case." Neo spoke up as he helped removed the chains around Volteer. "Those crystals reek of darkness, I can feel it just by looking at them. But I doubt they originated from here..."

"Then where would they come from?" Spyro asked.

"No doubt from the Well of Souls." Leon replied as HUNK would be busy trying to get a pickup from Nighthawk.

The gas-masked man let out a gruff sigh as he'd look to the others. "Nighthawk may be a while. He tried to trace that dragoness, Xira, down, but it seemed as she got some tricks up her sleeve."

---------

Marlowe, as he followed Xira, would find that out quickly as he chased after the dragoness. Once they reached a certain point, a group of Dreadwings soon appeared to cover Xira, which would force Marlowe back if he didn't want to be outmatched. The dragoness looked back and cackled as she sped ahead into the distance.

At the same time, Nighthawk would be maneuvering the airship to a location close by the others, trying to shorten the walking distance.

#964 Aug 27, 2011 4:00 PM

knightstemplar

Marlowe sees the Dreadwings "I have no time for this!" he says as he pulls out his pistol and fires at the group and kills them then flies after her fast "You will not get away!" Marlowe says as he flies fast enough to get infront of Xira and grabs the base of her head nd Marlowe looks at her "Wait....Xira is that you? Its me Marlowe from Anchorage before i was drafted to the HECU please tell me that you remember me friend?" Marlowe says as he looks at her

OOC: you dont mind if i use Xira as a backstory reference for Marlowe?

#965 Aug 30, 2011 7:32 AM

Jackson117

The human was oblivious to the large projectile coming for him, it was the Wyvern.

"Sorry but I can not let you interfere yet, Not till Spyro learns his elements anyway

#966 Aug 30, 2011 10:48 AM

knightstemplar

Marlowe heard the Wyvern and suddenly he was covered in dark energy and looked at the Wyvern "Chaos is the only true answer." Marlowe said in a dark tone and dodged the projectile and casted doombolt at the Wyvern as his armor changed to Chaos lord armor then Marlowe looked at the Wyvern "You will not resist, Chaos cannot be denied!" he says in a dark tone as doombolt hits the Wyvern's chest and Marlowe laughed in a dark tone "You are a fool to face me alone soon i will rip the flesh from your bones and give them as an offering to the dark gods and that is most pleasing to me." Marlowe says as he chuckled in a dark tone

#967 Aug 30, 2011 11:36 AM

Jackson117

The Wyvern stood up again, completely not phased by it.

"Darkness nor Light affects me...Only I affect myself"

He sighed before grabing the boy's source of Dark Power and crushing it returning the kid to normal

"I am not your enemy, I'm here to ensure Spyro lives and prospers, By all means go after that dragoness of Malefor's but I need Spyro to learn his elements...and you are to make sure Evil doesn't get it's little shroud on him"

#968 Aug 30, 2011 3:59 PM

knightstemplar

Marlowe looked at the Wyvern as his armor changes back "Thank you for releasing me from that influence now may i ask your name and why is Malefor trying to corrupt me?" Marlowe says as he puts on guantlets with three blades in them "Im Marlowe Preston by the way." Marlowe says as he lends his hand of to shake his paw

#969 Sep 07, 2011 6:49 AM

Jackson117

Cynder was busy looking in the distant, this Xira had gotten away and the human was now talking to? a wyvern?. "I hope that thing his talking to isn't who I think it is, maybe I should of slept in more"

#970 Oct 21, 2011 3:08 AM

knightstemplar

Marlowe continues looking at the wyvern "Hey im asking your name." Marlowe says to get his attention and still is ready to shake his paw

#971 Dec 13, 2011 10:25 AM

Malefor the purple dragon
Website

OOC(( well this isnt right it stopped right in middle i wanted to join again

You cant stop me I have a reason to fight you dont

#972 Dec 31, 2012 2:36 AM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

OOC: Looks like it's too late too I was ready to rejoin with my characters minus Borg his role is over. Oh well. Still was fun while it lasted though. Worst part is knightstemplar one of my best buds is gone would have been fun to RP with him in this again well once again was fun while it lasted.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

Board footer