Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Sep 19, 2010 2:07 PM

Neo Hikato
Gems: 0

Avarian Chronicles: Shaded Origins ( ANB RP )

#2 Sep 20, 2010 12:56 AM

Jackson117

Re: Avarian Chronicles: Shaded Origins ( ANB RP )

Count me in as Cyrill and Jack

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#3 Sep 20, 2010 8:45 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

OOC: Is Spyro taken? if he is may I be Hunter and my character Argil?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#4 Sep 20, 2010 10:21 PM

killa_cz
Website

count me in but i edited me guy

name:singular
elements:fire ,ballistic
sex:male
apperence:a blue and white dragon Brown eyes  and burn marks that repersent his fallen commrades

want to play xbox with me im killacz422

#5 Sep 21, 2010 1:10 PM

Neo Hikato

Mr. John: Spyro hasn't been taken yet, so you can get him.

#6 Sep 25, 2010 2:51 PM

Mr. John

OOC: Cool is it also alright if I use my created chracter Argil. And I promise I will be the best Spyro I can be.

Name: Argil

Elements: Water, Ice

Sex: Male

Apperence: A blue dragon with blue eyes, can be a thick head sometimes.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#7 Sep 25, 2010 4:09 PM

Neo Hikato

Alright, added. I would like more people in before we can start, maybe someone rping as Cynder and Sparx.

#8 Sep 25, 2010 7:21 PM

s'pyromane

#9 Sep 25, 2010 8:02 PM

Mr. John

OOC: Good to have you aboard s'pyromane.

Cayla Mills

#10 Sep 26, 2010 3:05 AM

Neo Hikato

Its okay s'pyromane. Dunno about humans, but if want you can take the other two characters. But I will still give this some time to see if others join.

#11 Sep 30, 2010 12:54 PM

Jackson117

Will SXC be  allowed?

As well as other pairings for RP purposes.

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#12 Sep 30, 2010 1:49 PM

Neo Hikato

Yes, I'd guess so. Dunno what to do with SpyroxCynder, though we could still have the relationship.

#13 Sep 30, 2010 2:43 PM

Jackson117

I'll take Cynder, i'll give it someone if they ask,

Also mr John stated he isn't on the forum...if that is true then may i have spyro.

#14 Sep 30, 2010 8:44 PM

Mr. John

OOC: Who told you that not me? I'm still on the fourm.

Cayla Mills

#15 Sep 30, 2010 10:03 PM

Jackson117

Never mind i see you ment for the RP, not the entire forum

Regardless i'll take cynder if no-one wants her

#16 Sep 30, 2010 10:57 PM

Mr. John

OOC: Glad that's all cleared up. We still may need someone for Sparx.

Cayla Mills

#17 Sep 30, 2010 11:04 PM

Neo Hikato

Well, you can have Cynder. Dunno about Spyro, but there could be a slight possibility that I will get him just to get the story on the right track.

#18 Sep 30, 2010 11:12 PM

Mr. John

OOC: You should play him Neo it is your RP. And if no one wants Sparx is it alright if I be him?

Cayla Mills

#19 Oct 01, 2010 12:13 AM

Neo Hikato

Its alright. You can be Sparx if you want. So, are we eligible to start now?

#20 Oct 01, 2010 12:30 AM

Jackson117

Yep say the word and it's a green light..just edit the OP.

And ill use ((for OOC))

#21 Oct 01, 2010 2:56 PM

s'pyromane

#22 Oct 01, 2010 4:54 PM

Neo Hikato

(Alright then. Starting us off with a narration from Ignitus.)

The Era of Darkness, a horrible time that existed during the rule of the Dark Master, and yet it still continued despite his downfall. The effects of the Dark Master has created the Well of Souls, his former fortress that was know home to hundreds of Apes and creatures of pure darkness, including his soul. Even though the Dragon Ancestors has split the Dark Master's essence and soul, in hopes that he would never return, he still stirred and could still communicate to his forces. This is why the Era of Darkness still continued, why we are still fighting against the Dark Master.

And yet hope could still exist despite the amount of darkness and despair in the air. A prophecy was foretold by the Dragon Ancestors, a prophecy that told of a purple dragon being born and rising to face the Dark Master and his forces. Leading a group of his or her own, the purple dragon will put a end to the Era of Darkness, and stop the suffering the Dark Master has brought to our world. That was the only thing that the prophecy told, and it was unknown to what would happen when the purple dragon was born.

I used to not believe that the prophecy was true, but that was back when I was but a young dragon. I, like the other Dragon Guardians, have protected the dragon eggs during the Year of the Dragon since we were given this role by our forerunners, guarding them so that new dragons will be born. It was during this year that we were given a certain dragon egg that the prophecy has spoken about, a purple dragon egg. Our hopes was elevated, knowing that this one egg could do so many good things. And yet, the Dark Master wanted to extinguish this hope like he did many times before.

I am known as Ignitus, the Guardian of Fire, and the one dragon who was last seen with the purple dragon egg. It was my duty to watch over the egg, alongside the other Guardians in the Dragon Temple. Alongside the Guardian of Electricity, Volteer, the Guardian of Ice, Cyril, and the Guardian of Earth, Terrador, we made an oath to protect the purple dragon egg with our very lives, as well as the other eggs. Helping us was the hybrid, a black dragon who went by the name of Neo. He had suffered a lot during the Age of Darkness, loosing many who were close to him. This was why he was with us, he had nothing to lose, and he would do anything to stop the suffering.

But despite all our experience and powers, and the reinforcements we got suddenly, we couldn't stop the Dark Master's forces from sieging the temple and destroying the dragon eggs. We knew we couldn't stop them, and yet I did everything in my power to keep the purple dragon safe. I had planned to send the egg away from evil's grasp, where he would be found by another and hopefully be raised properly.

Needless to say, I was surprised when Neo brought along another dragon egg to be with the purple dragon, a black dragon egg. I would of guessed that Neo had an interest in this dragon egg, and I knew that a black dragon egg could only mean that it held a black dragon, who were just as rare as a purple dragon egg. With my knowledge of what a black dragon could do, I knew that the Dark Master would try to get his claws on the egg and turn the black dragon into his next apprentice, as he had did with another black dragon before it was slain.

Neo stayed back to hold off the Dark Master's forces, while I escaped the Dragon Temple with both eggs. I knew where they would be safe, but I didn't know for how long. Escaping into the swamp, I soon found a desolate place where I thought the eggs would be safe. But apparently it wasn't that desolate, as I'd soon find out. It was home to two dragonflies, recently married, and were expecting a child of their own. They saw me with the dragon eggs, and after a conversation, I convinced them to take in the eggs and raise the dragons as their own. What better way to raise dragons if they thought they were something else, not knowing of their origins and what existed around them until they grew up.

Knowing that the eggs were safe, I returned to the Dragon Temple to help against the siege, but when I arrived, I was too late. The dragon eggs were smashed, and half of the Dragon Guardians were captured. Only Neo and Cyril remained, while Volteer and Terrador were brought to an unknown location. Knowing that the Apes would return, we went into hiding in the swamps, keeping clear from where the dragon eggs were until the time has come.

But little did I know, that time would come sooner then I expected.

#23 Oct 02, 2010 12:16 AM

Jackson117

Cyril was sleeping in the remains of some unknown temple near the swamps..ever since the defeat he had retreated to the swamps, His nightmare had grown more.

In his dream he was standing face to face with a cloaked entity from his past

"Why are you doing this...What misery are you bringing..keep this up and you shall be worse then male for"

He would always say in his nightmare, which the figure would turn into horrible things before Cyril would bust out of the nightmare in sweat.

Cyril getting up decided to take a small walk, he neared the statue of Malefor,

His eyes grew to mirror the statue's and he sighed "Your time will come Malefor"

#24 Oct 02, 2010 4:13 PM

Mr. John

Argil woke up in the cave he stayed in. The blue dragon sighed Malefor had caused a grave amount of damage ever since he began his evil rule. Malefor might have been gone but one day he might return.

Argil had hoped that one day The Purple Dragon would arise and stop the evil that purged The Dragon Realms. He walked off to get something to eat another morning beggining.

Cayla Mills

#25 Oct 02, 2010 5:25 PM

Neo Hikato

"His time will come, but I fear there will be losses before his reign is over." Ignitus said to Cyril as he walked from behind a ruined wall to where Cyril and the statue was. "All we can do, is wait till the time has come." He looked at the statue, sighing. "I still remember when I was young, when Malefor was banished. I thought that it would be the end of him...I was wrong." He paused. "We all were wrong."

Board footer