Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#26 Oct 19, 2012 11:02 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Re: The Legend of Spyro: Enemy Unknown

Argil looked on in pure shock.

"He is in so much trouble. Marlowe tell your forces to assist me I have no idea what that thing is!" Argil flew to where the room he saw on the camera was.

"My name is Frijir!" Said Frijir trying to shake Soloja's hand.

Argil flew in he was stopped by a man in all black clothes it was Bangor The Huntsmen dressed up.

"Oh hello sorry to bother you do you need assistance?" He said.

"Yes please my son!" Bangor nodded and lead Argil to where Frijir was. Argil looked in shock and pulled Frijir out and flew him back to safety where Marlowe was.

Bangor disappeared but he whistled before he did suddenly a gian rhino creature of some kind came out of nowhere and rammed Soloja through the gut creating a huge hole in her gut through her spine. The rhino creature rammed Soloja again smashing her through the wall and into the outside. The rhino stepped on Soloja and ripped her heart out.

Argil saw what was happening.

"That thing that rhino it's killing that creature it's on our side!"

Frijir looked on in shock.

"Soloja noo!" He said.

"Son you know it's name?"

"She talked to me using telepathy to tell me!" Frijir said.

"An intergalactic creature was talking to you and you did not tell me?" Said Argil.

"Sorry dad sorry Marlowe!"

"I forgive you son but never do that again!" Said Argil.

"Got it dad!" Said Frijir.

Meanwhile the rhino creature turned into a black dog with yellow eyes. It was a creature called a husk that could turn into all kinds of predatory creatures. It's name was Rex.

Bangor came out of nowhere and pat it on the head. He took out a special knife cut the head of Soloja off and he and Rex headed off disappearing the remains of Soloja's body plus her bloody heart was all that was left.

"You did turn out to be worthy prey!" Bangor at Soloja's head. He mounted it on his wall of heads beside the head of another Unkown alien creature. Bangor smiled and went to get him and Rex some food.

"So what should we do now?"  Said Alex kissing Mara back.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#27 Oct 20, 2012 2:29 AM

knightstemplar
Gems: 0

Marlowe sighed as Solojas body and head turned to dust as it was a clone and the real Soloja came out of the shadows "We'll I knew that would happen." Soloja said as she hisses and looks at Frijir "Soon Frijir you will see the Zerg hive and be our prophet and I hope we can become friends." She said as she slithered back to the hive and Marlowe sighed "So it begins again." He said to himself and gets his U.R.A suit back on "The Zerg infestation has begun again." He said to himself as he walks to the Alien containment area

Mara shrugs no knowing what to do

A pack of Zerglings run though the forest looking for prey near Warfang

#28 Oct 20, 2012 3:27 AM

Mr. John

Bangor saw what was happening. He looked at his clone head.

"Close enough!" He pressed a button his space ship took off to the X-Com base it landed beside it.

"Rex I need a dragon baby head for my collection go and kill Frijir!" Rex nodded and morphed into a black and white elephant creature called Mulcrator It let out a loud elephant screech and a supersonic blast tore off the side of The X-Com facility.

Argil called his brothers  and Spyro and they agreed it was time that Argil, Zaph, and Alex come out of retirement.

Argil hugged Frijir.

"Get home!" He created a portal spell and Frijir safely returned home and fell asleep in his house.

Rex holding a club bashed through The X-Com facility he saw no Frijir.

"Go for a bigger prize bring me a dragon head!" Said Bangor through a communicator installed in Rex.

Rex let out a loud supersonic blast destroying another part of the base he uses his club and saw Argil.

Argil looked stunned.

"A Mulcrator here but why I've heard they live in faraway regions and prey on Dragons!" Said Argil as Rex bashed Argil through a wall Argil went flying through and almost fade into unconscious!"

"I'm Gonna get ya Warrior change!" Argil was now standing in front of Rex as a knight wearing, armour with a sheath inside was a sword with a red, brown and silver halt. He was holding a lance in the other hand.

"I learned warrior change along with my bros and Spyro to use the skills I've learned from other worlds to help me let's go!" Argil used his lance to toss Rex through the roof of The X-Com facility and debris and other parts fell down. Argil dogged and followed after Rex who had landed in a nearby desert close to The X-Com facility.

Argil went flying at Rex and Rex tried to punch him he did and Argil slammed into the sand creating a dust cloud. Argil was now holding both the sword and lance. He flew at Rex and the sword and club met causing a huge sonic boom which went through the X-Com facility causing more debris and stuff to fall.

Alex saw what was happening.

"Mara stay here!" He flew to the desert.

Argil slashed a huge gash across Rex with his sword but Rex slammed him into the sand again. Argil was bleeding from his face. He had a deep gash.

He spit some teeth out.

"Just bring it!" Rex slammed his club down again and Argil flew out of the way the shockwave the club caused shock Warfang and toppled The X-Com facility causing a good part of it to collapse.

Bangor was watching. He whistled.

Rex disappeared into the sand.

Argil returned to normal but collapsed due to blood lose.

Alex found him and flew him to his home quick.

"Mara I will return!" He said as he passed her carrying Argil to his home.

Rex returned to normal his wounds healed by himself.

"You did good old friend that dragon was tough but I want the toughest dragon here on my wall Spyro The Dragon!" Bangor laughed as his ship disappeared and flew off invisible.

Meanwhile Argil was patched up by Alex he had bandages all over his forehead and lost some buttom and top teeth but he would live he was recovering and asleep in Alex's room.

Alex was trying to contact the X-Com facility he did and saw the wreckage.

"Oh boy sorry bout the damage Marlowe I hope you and everyone else are okay!" He turned his screen off and went to go make some food.

The X-Com facility was in ruin. The mess hall had been the part that was damaged. The ceiling where Argil threw Rex out from was destroyed with debris everywhere. The mess hall was completely destroyed because of the collapse. Marlowe's soldiers some had been killed by Rex. And there were two huge holes. One where Rex entered and another where he rammed the clone of Soloja out of.

Back at his home. Frijir woke up the area had been fixed from the Ultralisk attack and there was a barrier around the city now protecting it so no evil could enter.

Frijir woke up. He knew Zonoya was asleep. He went around his house and remembered what Soloja said. Frijir took a small spear. His dad had given him stabbed himself and his dead body fell to the ground the spear blood all over it rolled to the side. A pool of blood surrounding Frijir's dead body.

Marx who came to visit saw his body and was horrified he cleaned up the blood and spear and buried Frijir in a Cemetary close by the spear beside his grave. Marx found a letter written by Frijir explaining he was sorry for freeing Soloja and that he was no one's Prophet and it also said he would miss his mom and dad. Marx clinched the letter.

Argil was okay again he thanked Alex and headed home. He flew back to X-Com and fixed it all the damage was fixed. When he saw Marx in the Cematary he went to say hi then saw the gravestone Argil fell to his knees. Marx patted him on his shoulder.

Marx showed the letter to Argil and he understood now.

"Soloja, my son committed suicide because of how sorry he was for freeing you. I won't rest I won't stop till your dead body is laying at my feet. You hear me Soloja I am going to hunt you down and end your life for my son, Marlowe, Spyro, and all of the Dragon Realms!" Argil said to the sky Marx nodded.

"We will end and stop the Zerg infestation with Marlowe!" Said Argil and Marx. They flew back to Argil's home.

Frijir's spirit appeared smiled and said.

"I was never your prophet Soloja I wished those scientists had shocked you harder. I am so sorry Marlowe for everything, you, Spyro, dad, Uncle Marx and everyone will stop the Zerg infestation. I met Miranda and it was love at first sight for me. Now I will never be able to tell her. I know another dragon will be able to take care of her. I was never your prophet Soloja I'm a prophet for the dragon realms and the fact that your infestation will stop. Because good always triumphs over evil. You will be killed Soloja the heroes of the dragon realms will stop your infestation and all will be good again!" Said Frijir his spirit disappearing.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#29 Oct 22, 2012 11:18 PM

knightstemplar

Soloja whispered to the Queen of the Hive and she casted a spell that revived Frijir and Soloja hugged him and nuzzled him "The Queen of my Hive is very powerful and has learned not to go onto the surface to disturb the humans but I was curious." Soloja said telepathicly to Frijirs mind "You better get back to your father you have hurt his heart and its wounds need tending." Soloja said as Marlowe looked at Frijirs body dissapearing to the Zerg Hive "Argil his body faded and I will but we don't know much about the Zerg Hive location." Marlowe said as he picks up a heavy plasma rifle and some clips

A Zergling came out of the vents and approached Argil "Your son has been revived at our Hive and we got curious and we decided to look around and our Ultralisk got hurt by a human farmer and it went on a rampage." The Zergling said as it ran out of the base and Marlowe looked at Argil "That is understandable, did the Ultralisk had a wound?" He asked to Argil

Frijirs body was healed completely and Soloja let's go of him "I mean a prophet to tell everyone that we are not mindless creatures not a war leader." She explained

#30 Oct 23, 2012 12:48 AM

Mr. John

OOC: knight Argil and Marx are by Argil's home there nowhere near Marlowe.

Frijir  had the small spear his dad gave him. He took it and stabbed Soloja he did it again and again.

"Why don't do me a favor and die!" He said he ran to The Zerg queen and stabbed her through the stomach with the spear. Frijir ran off through the hive running into Rex Bangor's dog.

Rex grabbed Frijir and brought him to Bangor.

"Bangor you saved me again!" Said Frijir.

Bangor smiled he hugged Frijir.

"Frijir I need to show you something come with me!" Frijir followed. Bangor who told Frijir he sent Rex to attack Argil and how he was after Spyro He said he wanted turn over a new leaf. Frijir forgave him and said he was sure his dad could do the same. Bangor promised to be good.

Frijir was tired and Bangor gave him a room to sleep in.

Rex wagged his tail as he slept next to Frijir. The two were getting close Frijir hugged Rex who stayed close to him.

Bangor smiled as he went to get some sleep.

"Bangor wait!" Said Frijir.

"Yes what's wrong?" Said Bangor.

"Are we friends you me and Rex?" Said Frijir.

"Yes Frijir we will always be!" Said Bangor smiling as he patted Frijir on the head. Frijir fell back asleep. Happy.

Bangor smiled as he went to sleep. The next day Bangor's ship landed beside. Argil's home. Argil and Bangor talked and Argil forgave him. Argil told Bangor to stay and get a house around their place which he did. Bangor's ship took off and it landed beside his new home. He and Rex were enjoying their new home.  Later that day Frijir came to visit he was playing in the back with Rex.

Argil was watching happy. He came to visit Bangor.

"He trusts me I am good now thanks to him!" Said Bangor.

"Bangor your like a second dad to him. You saved him twice and he saw the good inside of you thank you!" Said Argil.

"No Argil thank you and your wife brought this amazing child into the world he turned me good I am forever in all your debts!"

It was getting late Rex was inside asleep. Frijir wanted to spend the night with Bangor and Rex. Argil allowed and he went to join Zonoya in bed. Marx was sleeping over at Argil's he slept in a room not to far from Argil and Zonoya.

"Are we best friends forever Frijir?" Said Bangor.

"Always!" Said Frijir as he drifted off to sleep in Bangor's lap Rex beside them Bangor smiled as sleep found him too.

Cayla Mills

#31 Oct 23, 2012 1:47 AM

knightstemplar

The Hydralisks hissed and a new Queen was created and Marlowe arrived with several men in TITAN armor and called Argil "Argil get out of there! The Zerg are closing in on you!" Marlowe shouted as he and his men are armed with heavy plasma rifles as a swarm of Zerglings close in on Argils home and roared and a Zerg Hunter Killer spoke "Frijir! Come out of the house so we can speak peacefully!" The hunter killer said as the Zerglings hissed

A group of Hydralisks unburrowed at Warfang city center "Don't be afraid, we are only curious of this 'Warfang'." One Hydralisk said as they look around

#32 Oct 23, 2012 3:36 AM

Mr. John

But the Zerg were pushed out of the city by the barrier and all were killed except  the hunter.

"Idoits the barrier protects this city from all evil and kills it!" Said Marx  They had used warrior change and now had alien hunter gear on and were holding plasma riffles.

Frijir heard what was going on he whispered something to Bangor who nodded.

Bangor cast a spell and Frijir was now a fully adult dragon. He uses warrior change and was wearing alien hunter gear and holding a plasma riffle. He flew outside and stood beside his dad and Marx.

"Oh brother. Marlowe the Zerg Idoits are good they are not trying to cause any harm their good. Their  message delivered. Now go away!" Said Frijir he Argil and Marx killed the hunter by firing the plasma riffles at him.

"That was for bugging me!" Frijir said the spell wore  off he had Soloja's head

"The Zerg are good and can stay here!" Said Bangor he went back inside as did Argil and Marx. Everyone went back to sleep.

Frijir as well.

Back in Warfang The citizens went about their normal lives.

Hunter of Avalar nodded at the Ultralisk.

"Your welcome here!" He jumped off some buildings heading to the Valley of Avalar.

Cayla Mills

#33 Oct 23, 2012 9:11 PM

knightstemplar

The Hydralisks in Warfang grinned and more unburrowed then they started attacking the city infesting it with Zerg "You will all pay for the murder of Soloja!" One of the Hydralisks say as Multalisks now fly around the city as the Zerglings attack the house and Marlowe and his men hold them back firing "Argil get your son, and Zonoya out of here!" Marlowe yelled as a SKYRANGER lands outside of the house and Marlowe puts handcuffs on Bangor "Bangor your under arrest for destroying almost all of my base." Marlowe said as they ran out to the SKYRANGER and his men killed the Zerglings

Another SKYRANGER lands outside of Warfang and they stormed the city and began to clear it out

#34 Oct 23, 2012 9:48 PM

Mr. John

Frijir was not surprised about what happened.

"Figures!" He said He saw Bangor being taken away.

"Bangor noo please don't let them take you away!" Bangor kicked him away.

Get of me filth!" He said.

Frijir looked stunned. Bangor's body ripped to shreds to reveal. Zerve the Mage.

"Your alive?" Marx Said in shock.

Suddenly Bangor came out of his house with Rex.

"Your the real Bangor?" Asked Frijir.

"Yep this guy over here impersonated me!" Said Bangor.

"Exactly me and my Rex clone were the ones to destroy X-Com not Bangor. I Zerve the Mage destroyed X-Com!" He laughed as the others stared in shock. Zerve cast a spell which killed Rex and Bangor.

"Keep on fighting!" Said Bangor. As he and Rex vanished into nothingness.

"You will pay!" Argil said, He Marx, and Frijir were holding back tears.

"Not as much as him!" Zerve cast a spell which. Turned him into a hulking monster.

"Marlowe take care of this and for Pete's sake!" Argil flew into his house grabbed Zonoya and flew off Frijir on his back Marx beside him.

"Just  do it dad!" Frijir said laughing Argil smirked and kissed Zonoya with as much love and passion as he could. Stopping after a while.

"I love you more than life itself Your my everything I hope you know that. Your the only one I ever want as a mate I hope you also know that!" Said Argil to Zonoya. Still carrying her bridal style with Frijir on his back as he and Marx flew over a lake.

"And me?" Asked Frijir.

"Your my pride and joy!" Said Argil nuzzling. Frijir who nuzzled back.

Marx smirked as he and Argil returned to The X-Com facility.

Meanwhile Zerve now a hulking monster broke free from his handcuffs and slammed Marlowe into the ground. He started to punch Marlowe in the stomach. He then stretched Marlowe and sat on him. Zerve then punched Msrlowe some more before stepping on him. On his stomach he punched Marlowe in the stomach again.

"Ha ha!" He laughed. A fireball hit him from behind killing him.

Spyro was there in alien hunter armour. He healed up

"Your no one's punching bag!" He said jokingly

"Who are these freaks?" He said looking around at The Zerglings.

"Dad do you think Uncle Marlowe hates me?" Asked Frijir.

"Why?"

"Cause I freed Soloja!"

"You kidding why what he hate you Marlowe has a heart of gold!" Smiled Argil. Frijir smiled back.

Meanwhile Bangor had thrown something into the ground that went to Zerglings hive and revived Soloja. Before he died.

Frijir felt Soloja.

"Soloja can you hear me are you evil?" He asked in his mind.

Cayla Mills

#35 Oct 23, 2012 10:04 PM

knightstemplar

OOC: Dude I have a plot going on in my mind right at the moment you can tweak the post

#36 Oct 23, 2012 10:24 PM

Mr. John

OOC: Sorry friend post edited.

Cayla Mills

#37 Oct 23, 2012 11:13 PM

knightstemplar

Soloja spoke back "Why Frijir? Why did you hurt me? All I wanted was to see the sun for the first time but by the looks of it I will not! Your just like that yellow guardian that my kind met!" She said with sadness and unburrowed at the X-Com facility and Marlowe fired his heavy plasma at Zerve as a Zergling hissed at the grenade and dug deeper into the ground and buried it then Marlowe casts a Dark fireball at Zerve "Man I missed that." Marlowe said as a Zergling jumps at Spyro and got shot by Marlowe "Zerg."

Zonoya smiled and kissed back "I will always love you."

#38 Oct 23, 2012 11:55 PM

Mr. John

Spyro looked around.

"Argil's hometown needs some fixing up later!" Spyro slammed the ground and a bunch of earth pillars rose with some Zerg on them!" Spyro shot them one by one with a plasma riffle killing them.

"Zerg huh? Alright well allow me to welcome them to Dragon Realms!" Spyro shot an electric ball from his mouth to kill some more Zerg.

Argil and Marx arrived at X-Com facility. Argil placed Zonoya down. Frijir just shock his head at Soloja's response.

"Soloja your friends are attacking my home. You say you wanted to see the sun? And do what after kill all the beings that lived in The Dragon Realms? You know what forget it your dead!" Frijir Said ending the chat in his mind.

"Back at you!" Argil said smiling at Zonoya. He turned to Marx.

"I think we need to find the Zerg Hive it's the only way to end this!" Said Argil.

"The what to the what now?" Replied Marx.

"The Zerg hive if we find it and kill their leader we can end this!" Said Argil.

Meanwhile Warfang was in a full scale war with The Ultralisks.

Cynder in alien proof gear along with Alex and Zaph has come to assist. Cynder leding the charge along with some former members of the resistance now known as the Warfang Protection Squad.

"Ya think by now we would be not getting attacked in Warfang!" Said Zaph he and Alex had on alien protection gear. He fired shots from his plasma riffle as did Alex and Cynder to kill some of the Hydralisks.

The Waefang protection squad wearing alien proof gear did the same killing some more Zerg.

"Your kidding right? I've lost count of how many times this place was attack!" Cynder said firing her plasma riffle to kill some Hydralisks. The residents has been evacuated and were safe.

Marlowe's shadow fire hit Zerve's dead body burning it to ashes.

"Were fighting a losing battle we need to take them out at the source as in take them down where they hide Let us return to X-Com!" Said Spyro opening fire on more Zerg killing them.

Cayla Mills

#39 Oct 24, 2012 1:11 AM

knightstemplar

Soloja hissed and spits a needle at him in rage then it was caught by a man in Grey Knight armor and throws his spear and chops Solojas arm off and she roared and Marlowe nods and punches the ground causing a dark fire wave killing all the Zerglings then released Darkness "I have been reborned." Darkness said and looked at Spyro "Ah Spyro long time no see." It said with a smile

#40 Oct 24, 2012 10:11 AM

Mr. John

"Good to see you too Darkness but now is not the time for catching up. Argil's hometown needs repairing and The Zergs hive is still out there!" Spyro whistled and a construction crew got to work on repairing the city.

Spyro cast a spell a barrier was around the city.

"There no Zerg can enter the city this barrier will protect it from evil too!" Said Spyro.

He looked at the ground.

"Marlowe the Zerg can dig underground their hive it has to be underground!"

Cynder and the others had cleared Warfang of all the Zerg.

She and Argil's brothers left after.

But not before blowing up Warfang with explosives implanted in the ground toppling and destroying the entire city.

"Why did we do that again?" Asked  Zaph.

"Your kidding right no one wants to live in Warfang anymore. Because it's like a war zone nowadays. The residents are all moving to other parts of the Dragon Realms and quite frankly I don't blame them!" Said Cynder.

"Farewell Warfang!" Said Alex as he and the others headed to the X-Com facility.

Cayla Mills

#41 Nov 12, 2012 12:49 AM

Mr. John

OOC: knight not trying to spam. But it looks like your gone it's best if we end this RP for now. Maybe you will return one day most likely not. Farewell friend.

Cayla Mills

Board footer