Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Oct 10, 2012 9:43 PM

knightstemplar
Gems: 0

The Legend of Spyro: Enemy Unknown

Marlowe Preston (my character) : 5 years has past since the great wars, but now during those 5 years I have a family to raise and so do my friends but now I renamed my army to a new name, X-COM, a secret organization dedicated to stop the unknown from being known, and Im its commander and with the provinces of Alavar funding my organization, but my war days are behind me, but what the heck, I live to fight

This is the sequel to my first rp and anybody can join

Character list:

Marlowe Preston

Nadia

Toxic

Diana

Blizzera

#2 Oct 10, 2012 10:21 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Re: The Legend of Spyro: Enemy Unknown

OOC: Mind if I join and be all the characters I was in the previous RPG? The only characters I might be using in this one are Spyro, Cynder, and Marx also if it's okay Sparx and Hunter of Avalar only if it's okay with you though?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#3 Oct 11, 2012 1:20 AM

knightstemplar

(No problem my friend and i am adding Paryite)

#4 Oct 11, 2012 10:13 PM

Mr. John

OOC: Okay thanks Jack should we get started? Also are you going to post in the other RP created by DragonBlueRose? Were waiting for your post.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#5 Oct 12, 2012 9:48 AM

knightstemplar

(Yes and sure give me a sec)

#6 Oct 12, 2012 11:32 AM

Mr. John

OOC: You got it boss. You can lead off in the RP.

Cayla Mills

#7 Oct 15, 2012 11:24 PM

knightstemplar

Miranda was out in the meadow humming to herself while watching the scenery as Nadia layed beside her with a smile waiting for Argil and his son to meet them

Meanwhile an underground base was teaming with activity and a man in commanders uniform looks at a holo-map of Alavar and sees a UFO land at a lake and a SKYRANGER was deployed to go to the landing site

#8 Oct 16, 2012 1:23 AM

Mr. John

It had been five years, Spyro, Cynder, Marx and his brothers had retired from being heroes of the Dragon Realms. Spyro, and Marx had returned to being heroes. But Argil and the others were still retired living with their families and enjoying life.

They had all moved to far regions of the dragon realms far away from Warfang Spyro and Marx as well.

Marx wanted to move in with Toxic and her family but never brought it up to her.

The guardians had all passed away of old age. Their graves were all in The Temple Spyro and the others came to visit them. Their we're flowers around their graves cards and everything.

Sparx Spyro's brother had moved in when Spyro and Cynder.

Hunter of Avalar and the cheetahs protected Avalar.

Argil and his brothers and Spyro and the gang kept in touch with Marlowe and his family checking up on them whenever they could. They were glad Marlowe and his family were living in peace too.

Argil and his son Frijir came into the meadow. Frijir was asleep on Argil's head. They both looked exhausted. Argil saw Nadia and Miranda and went over to them. Argil had gotten a lot bigger and more buff. Spyro and the others as well they were fully grown adult dragons now.

"Nadia good to see you you too Miranda look at how big you are!" Frijir was still sleeping.

Argil wished Zonoya was there he hated being away from his mate but he knew Zonoya was exhausted she was sleeping in their room. She had been up all night playing with Frijir.

Argil loved his son he was growing up healthy and strong. Argil spoiled him a lot and sometimes Zonoya joked about it but Argil did not mind he loved his mate and son and would do anything for them.

Cayla Mills

#9 Oct 16, 2012 9:22 AM

knightstemplar

Miranda looked at them shyly "Hi." she said as Nadia smiled and looked at Argil and Frijir "Hi Argil How are the others?" Nadia asked as Miranda looked at Frijir and blushed and sees him waking up and hides behind Nadia

Then the SKYRANGER flew over to the landing site and landed then four men dismounted it and the Sectoids (Greys) fire plasma weapons at them and the squad fired back and soon the Sectoids were killed and thier bodies were taken back to base and the UFO was dismantiled for parts and the men got on the SKYRANGER before it took off back to base

Marlowe went to his office in the base and wrote letters to his old friends about visiting the X-COM facility and they were sent out immeadiatly

Zonoya knew Frijir was growing strong like his father and she is happy to see that

Toxic wanted Marx to move in and so do her parents but dont know how to ask

#10 Oct 16, 2012 10:20 AM

Mr. John

"Everyone is doing great Nadia thanks for asking!" Argil said.

Frijir jumped off his dad's head and looked around he saw Miranda.

"Oh hello my name is Frijir!"

Spyro and Marx had gotten their letters they replied back and said they would come to X-Com facility as soon as they could. Argil had not recived his yet, Zaph and the Alex did they said they did not want to go back to fighting they were enjoying the retired life. But they wished Marlowe the best.

"So how's Marlowe?" Argil asked keeping an eye on Miranda and Frijir he chuckled.

Cayla Mills

#11 Oct 16, 2012 8:30 PM

knightstemplar

there was a ps on the letter "Not in a call of battle but a visit from some old friends." it said as Ackerman is Marlowes tactician waits for them as Marlowe puts on a mask to hide his face to suprise them

"Marlowe has disappeared when i woke up." she said making up a lie

#12 Oct 16, 2012 9:18 PM

Mr. John

Frijir shrugged and jumped back onto Argil's head.

Marx and Spyro arrived to X-Com facility Cynder was with Sparx and Marx planned to go visit Toxic and her family later. Alex and Zaph arrived shortly after. They had all become fully grown dragons as well. Alex had gone back to training as a ninja and had become a good one. He used a combination of ninja moves he had learned from a master Racoon ninja/thief though he was good guy and his plasma breath abilities to train. He was carrying Argil's spear. It had been fixed and was unbrekable and made of stainless steel with a diamond encrusted tip. Alex was going to give it to Argil.

Despite not fighting evil anymore Spyro, Argil and his brothers had kept in shape over the years. Their skills and breaths stronger then ever and the things they learned from other worlds had come back to them.

Alex also fixed and had all his ninja gear again.

"Good to see you guys so Alex how are you and Mara doing?" Spyro asked.

"Spyro that's just it I have not seen Mara since I retired five years ago  She's one of the Nine Divine who knows where she can be?" Alex shrugged it off.

"You did not even ask her to be your mate?" Marx said.

"We can't find her she might have found another mate or returned to Skyrim it dosen't matter let's see Marlowe!" Zaph said.

Alex nodded cheering up. And went into  the facility further with the others.

Argil received his invitation.

"Gotta go Marlowe calls see you around!" Argil spread his wings and took off Frijir smiled at Miranda waving goodbye as they flew home. Argil flew home and Frijir went to go get some sleep. Argil left a note telling Zonoya he went to go visit Marlowe.

Argil flew to the facility and Alex gave him his spear upon arrival. Argil put it on a new sash and put the sash and new spear on his back.

He continued in with the others.

Cayla Mills

#13 Oct 17, 2012 1:22 AM

knightstemplar

Ackerman stands in the main area and looks at the guests "Names Ackerman im the commanders tactical advisor and your in the briefing room." Ackerman said as he sees his commander in the room "Commander on deck!" He yelled and everyone stood up and saluted to him "At ease." the commander said as everyone in the room went back to work as the commander walked up to the guests wearing a mask "Ah the heroes of Alavar are here, Im the commander of X-COM." He said in a familiar voice as Miranda giggles knowing its her father behind the mask and so did Nadia "We have the barracks, mess hall, reasearch facility, engineering, landing pad and armory feel free to look around." he said then looks at Cynder and Mara appears behind Alex and whispers in his ear "Im right here."

#14 Oct 17, 2012 2:28 AM

Mr. John

"Were not going to stay long we just came to visit a friend that's all!" Said Cynder. Nina her and Spyro's daughter was looking around. Spyro had his wing on Nina making funny faces at her making her laugh.

Alex was happy to see. Mara.

"I missed you!" Alex said.

Spyro saw what was happening and smirked he nodded at Argil he nodded back. Argil would talk to Mara with his brothers later.

Argil looked at Ackerman with a puzzled look.

"Please don't call me that, There is only three heroes of Alavar left, Spyro, Marlowe Preston and Marx. I retired from heroics long ago!" Argil said.

Cynder looked back at the man with the mask.

"Oh hi Marlowe how are you?" Cynder said she and Soyro went to go look around. Spyro chuckled he knew it was Marlowe as well but said nothing.

Argil and co were also looking around.

Argil saw an image of Zerve. But it was a wanted poster.

Argil was in shock.

"Wanted Zerve The Mage. Is dangerous and very powerful beware of his staff and magic!" It read.

"He's alive and he's a Mage!" Said Argil.

"What happened?" Zaph asked.

"I'll explain later!" Said Argil sighing. He continued to look around but his brothers and he were worried.

Cayla Mills

#15 Oct 17, 2012 8:51 PM

knightstemplar

Marlowe took off the mask with a smile "Good actually and I see Nina has grown." Marlowe said as there was a roar comeing from the alien containment sector as Miranda gets spooked and hid behind Nadia "Thats one of the aliens we captured ignore it." Marlowe said

Mara smiled back "I missed you too Alex."

#16 Oct 17, 2012 9:57 PM

Mr. John

"Sure because an intergalactic space creature is so hard to ignore!" Said Alex rolling his eyes. He smiled back at Mara and then Argil looked at the wanted poster again.

"So is this the Zerve we made peace with?" Asked Zaph.

"Nope a different one that Zerve is dead remember? This one is from an alternate timeline somehow he got here from a portal Marx told me he stopped him!"

Marx sighed. "I'll kill him. It's better if I do he'll just cause a ruckus!" Said Marx. Argil and his brothers nodded later they Spyro and co. We're eating in the mess hall.

"You guys heading home after?" Argil asked Spyro.

"Yes me and Cynder need to put Nina our daughter to bed plus it'd getting late!" Said Spyro.

"We will too head home I mean!" Said Argil the others nodded.

"Same here but first I got a Mage to get rid of then home!"

"Me too It's getting late I need some rest!" Alex said everyone nodded and continued eating.

Alex looked over at a picture of Mara.

"I wish I could wake up to her face everyday though!" Alex said he went back to eating.

Argil and his other brothers talked for a second they knew Alex and Mara were just fine talking to one another.They went back to eating.

Spyro looked at Argil, Zaph and Alex.

"Do you guys ever think about fighting evil again?" Spyro asked.

"Don't make me puke Spyro. We retired that's it!" Said Alex.

Zaph and Argil nodded.

"Agreed!" They said it was never brought up again as everyone continued to eat.

Cayla Mills

#17 Oct 18, 2012 2:05 AM

knightstemplar

A Hydralisk in its containment area roared in pain from the scientists shocking it and it used telepathy to talk only to Frijir in his mind "Young one help me!" It said in pain and it sounded like a female then it was getting shocked by the scientists and treated poorly after they left it slithered to a dark corner moaning in pain

Mara hugged Alex with a smile and kisses his cheek as Marlowe sighed hate to see them leave "Alright but be sure to visit sometimes so i dont get lonely down here." Marlowe said as a soldier walked up to Marlowe and they start conversing about the Hydralisk in Alien Containment and the code to the door which was 4789 and Argil can hear this

#18 Oct 18, 2012 2:41 AM

Mr. John

"Mara I know this is out of the blue but will you be my mate?" Alex asked.

Argil listened to the conversation. But ignored it It was Marlowe's business and he did not want to interfere. Argil spread his wings and flew off home.

"Can't make any promises but we will try to visit besides your family is with you. You should not be lonely!" Zaph  said flying off back to his home.

Spyro and Cynder took off home too.

"I gotta go too give me an awnser when you can!" Alex said to Mara he vanished and flew off home.

Marx followed suit after too he went to go find Zerve he killed him then headed home.

Frijir heard the Hydralisk. But thought he was hearing things he went back to sleep in his room. He was tired the night sky was filled with many stars tonight.

Cayla Mills

#19 Oct 18, 2012 10:03 AM

knightstemplar

the Hydralisk talked to Frijir again using telepathy "Young one help me. Im in pain." it said as the Hydralisk sees the door open and the scientists come back to hurt it more

Mara nods and flew after him "Yes I will be yours." Mara said as she smiles as Marlowe went to his office as Miranda followed him and Marlowe sat in the chair doing his work as Miranda played with her toys

An Ultralisk (a walking tank and its heavily armored) was near Argils home looking for the captured Hydralisk and destroying anything in its path and senses Argil and Frijir

#20 Oct 18, 2012 10:36 AM

Mr. John

Alex hugged Mara.

"I'm glad to hear that!" Said Alex hugging Mara. He kissed her with passion.

Meanwhile  Argil saw what was happening he flew down to his home grabbed Zonoya and Frijir and pulled them out of the house.

Frijir looked terrified.

"Daddy what is that?" Asked Frijir.

"Not sure Zonoya you and Frijir head to X-Com facility tell him this thing is attacking and I wil see you soon!" Argil kissed Zonoya with passion and nuzzled Frijir. Then drew his spear as an armour appeared on him.

"Looks like retirement is not an option for me yet!" He said with a grunt. He channeled his water elemental abilities through his spear and it was encased in a water aura at the tip. Argil jumped onto the Ultralisk but stopped. He powered his spear down and whistled. An Ultralisk tank came out from the ground.

"Your an Ultralisk I've read about you I made a replica tank in case I ever ran into you! Go get it!" Argil said as his Ultralisk tank went towards the one attacking the city and blasted it's cannons at it.

Frijir followed Zonoya to the base. He heard The Hydralisk this time.

"What who are you?"

Meanwhile Among the scientists a poisonous gas was let loose where they were a creature who had black and red armour plus a blue face with black eyes came in wearing  a gas mask. He had a knife designed to kill aliens he thrust the knife forward smashing the place where the Hydralisk was he put the knife away.

"Get out of here your free!" He said to The Hydralisk. He vanished in a poof of smoke.

Cayla Mills

#21 Oct 18, 2012 11:45 PM

knightstemplar

OOC: The Ultralisk is a big alien creature and i had a plot going on with a hydralisk and Frijir

The Ultralisk steps to the side and roared and swipes its blade at the tank disabling its cannon as the Hydralisk slithired back as the emergancy doors closed the cell and it telepathy talked to Frijir "In time Young one but please get me out of here." it said in pain

Mara purred and kisses back

Marlowe ordered a squad to stop the Ultralisk

#22 Oct 19, 2012 12:58 AM

Mr. John

OOC: I know that is what Argil was referring too.

Argil saw the squads coming. He waved his hand at his Ultralisk. It went underground vanishing.

"You got this!" Argil said to the squad he headed to X-Com Facility. He reached it in time and went up to Marlowe he knew Zonoya was close.

"Marlowe call your squad off something's not right let that thing go to where it needs to go Also we need to talk later!" Said Argil.

Meanwhile the man from before came out of nowhere teleported to Frijir and teleported him to the cell where The Hydralisk was.

"Whoa weird alien creature. Your freaky looking!" Said Frijir looking at the Hydralisk. He looked around pressed a button and freed the Hydralisk.

"I know you were the one calling me and next time don't a kid to free you. Are you insane? If my dad or mom find out about this they will ground me for life. I have no idea what you want but if your going to kill me or whatever go ahead. My dad will hunt you down and turn you into a carpet if you do. Now I freed you what do you want?" Said Frijir. He was very smart and mature for his age something he picked up from both Argil and Zonoya.

The man reappeared.

"Your not dead yet?" He said looking at The Hydralisk.

"Who are you mister?" Frijir asked.

"Bangor the Huntsmen I came here looking for a Hydralisk. I have hunted the most vicious creatures from different worlds and added them to my collection of trophies mounted on my wall!" Bangor looked at The Hydralisk.

"You are my next victim Hydralisks are not worthy prey. I only tried to free you to see how you would fare against those scientists you were pathetic. But your still going to be mounted on my wall your head a trophy so know I will be watching you Hydralisk and next time I see you your head is mine!" He vanished.

Cayla Mills

#23 Oct 19, 2012 2:19 AM

knightstemplar

Marlowe nodded and ordered the squad to stand down and the Ultralisk roared "Wait where is Frijir?" Marlowe said as the Hydralisk slithers up to Frijir and looked at him then used telepathy "Why would I want to harm a young one." it said as it rubbed its claw against his cheek "Well these 'X-COM' people in white attire wanted to research me and hurt me badly." it said sighing

The Ultralisk went back to where ever it came from as the hydralisk sees security guards and they had stun rods "Hey Argils son released the beast! Stop them!" one said as the other assisted him then the Hydralisk spit acid at them and they fell to the ground as it hissed

#24 Oct 19, 2012 9:56 AM

Mr. John

"The X-Com? Their friends of my dad?"

"Wait what he's not here I thought Zonoya brought him?" Argil said in shock.

Cayla Mills

#25 Oct 19, 2012 10:26 PM

knightstemplar

"Really? Well they are not to me" The Hydralisk hissed and a security camera centers on them as Marlowe gasps "Argil get him out of there!" Marlowe said to Argil as the Hydralisk looks at Frijir "My name Soloja what is your name young one?" Soloja says as she calmed down and looked at Frijir and waited for his name

Board footer