Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#76 May 13, 2008 12:06 AM

Keby
Gems: 0
Website

Re: The hardest level in the game...

Tree Tops was so fun!  Except for the part where you constantly fall while chasing those annoying, taunting theives!

#77 May 13, 2008 1:28 AM

Aicebo

Either Haunted Towers or Misty Bog.  And Metalhead.

Tree Tops is easy, because I know a glitch on how to get to the island with the green theif and the dragon super easily. 
And it's easy for me to get the red theif. =]
I love Tree Tops.

#78 May 14, 2008 11:13 PM

BentleyIII

I actually didn't find Haunted Towers to be all that bad. It's just sorta annoying that you have to go back to the fairies like every 2 minutes to get the superflame at the beginning of the level. Once you figure out (or look up) how to get to the last dragon and gems, it's not really that hard, although it's annoying if you can't make it to the wizard quick enough and you have to go back to the supercharge ramp and start over again.

Tree Tops, that was a harder level, in my opinion, although (again) it really wasn't that bad once you figure out (or look up) what to do. The yellow thief, in particular, I thought, was very difficult. I lost a couple lives because I didn't quite make the supercharge glide to get to the far-off island.

Misty Bog - This was a difficult level with lots of enemies, but I personally found it really fun. I think the boars were the worst part, since you can't charge them. You have to flame them, but charge most of the enemies around them.

I actually thought Terrace Village was a little harder, though, because of all the annoying electric enemies.

And Twilight Harbor was also a difficult level, mainly because most of the enemies have deadly machine guns. If you don't charge or flame them before they start shooting, Spyro is in BIG trouble.

#79 May 14, 2008 11:25 PM

MetalHead

I'd like to see the Lofty Castle Knights vs. the Treetops Dudes.

#80 May 17, 2008 3:32 PM

Keby
Website

I thought Haunter Towers was the hardest level.  Harder than Tree Tops.  I was able to complete Tree Tops when I was little, but it took me forever to give up on Haunted Towers and look it up online.

#81 May 25, 2008 11:40 PM

Ba'ah

twilight harbour.... too much shootin and violence i die a few times when i go there

#82 Jun 05, 2008 8:50 PM

Ignitus's #1fan

I think Wild Flight was by far the hardest level O.o. I found that level to be ridiculously hard. It took me forever to find a way to complete it!

Misty Bog gets second place. Stupid frogs...

Pretty much all the beast makers levels, save the home world and Metalhead, were hard. Jacques was also considerably hard.

"May the ancestors look after you... may they look after us all" - Ignitus

#83 Sep 20, 2008 12:48 AM

Marshsong

I'd actually say Twilight Harbour.  Tree Tops and Haunted Towers aren't hard, they're tricky. Twilight Harbour has so many dangerous enimies and lots of orage water to fall it. Like all Spyro levels, however, it's *bleep* fun.

#84 Sep 20, 2008 2:20 AM

Paranoia
Award: contest mod
Gems: 136
Birthday: 6 February
Website

Wild Flight and Tree Tops. The only reasons being that if you don't know what to do, it takes forever. (And in Tree Tops you lose a lot of lives) As soon as you figure it out, it isn't that hard.

The place with the hardest enemies would be Misty Bog for me. Those attack frogs were annoying.

#85 Sep 24, 2008 11:27 AM

spyromaster330

I would say Tree Tops. I never really liked that level.

#86 Nov 24, 2008 8:18 PM

Spyro Master

none of the levels were really that hard to me but i think the one that had me stumped the most 4 a bit when i was younger was tree tops/haunted towers tehy had me stumped until i wrked it out in my sleep when i was like 5 a month after i got the game smile its so easy now to do though

#87 Feb 25, 2009 8:45 PM

Spyro YoTd

Tree Tops is probaly the hardest but once you get used to it its really easy

#88 Aug 05, 2009 8:35 PM

nintendofreak
Gems: 40
Website

ARGH!!!! tree tops was a pain in the *bleep* i died more times in this level alone than i did in the rest of the game trying to use those blasted super charge ramps to get those thieves kept missing jumps and dieing until i got the game over screen twice. -_- only level that actually took me over an hour to do.

#89 Aug 17, 2009 10:54 AM

Marshsong

Tree Tops isn't THAT bad. Tricky in some places, but once you get the hang of it, it's not too bad.

I find Terrace Village and Jacques pretty hard.

#90 Aug 17, 2009 2:20 PM

nintendofreak
Gems: 40
Website

Yeah after playing through the game a few times Tree Tops isn't hard even though I keep miss timing my supercharge jumps. BUT misty bog is definitely still difficult. I hate those attack frogs and the spots with LOTS of enemies. The small amount of butterflies in the level doesn't help much either...

#91 Sep 13, 2009 7:13 PM

MrXLink
Gems: -92
Birthday: 18 November

Tree Tops an Haunted Towers are fun! Haunted towers has this infinite superflame and tree tops is just an amazing supercharge level. Both those levels and Wizard peak were the most difficult levels for me. I've tried to jump through the roof in Haunted Towers using supercharge for a very, very long time. Then I found the other way and I was like "*bleep*, was it that easy?!?" Dream Weavers sure is a weird and difficult world. Had problems with Lofty Castle too.

Aim high in life but watch out for Flying Boxes

#92 Oct 26, 2009 6:33 PM

Spyro YoTd

Tree tops although the theives where soooooooooooo annoying

#93 Jan 11, 2011 7:10 PM

Pizzaboy721

Misty Bog, grrr I hate those frogs and those dragon-eating plants

No flame wars, only Spyro does that