You are not logged in.

#1 Aug 21, 2010 10:18 AM

spyrothedragon
Gems: 0

The Legend of Spyro - The Enternal Night

This is licenced to SPYROFORUM.

Some rights reserved. This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Please do not steal.

#2 Aug 21, 2010 10:20 AM

spyrothedragon

Re: The Legend of Spyro - The Enternal Night

#3 Aug 21, 2010 10:22 AM

spyrothedragon

He wakes up in a strange place. Pillars are spinning in mid air and books are piled on stone ledges.
"Where in the ancestor's name am I?" asks Spyro.
"Welcome to my realm. My name is the Chronicler." says a voice.
"Why have you brought me here?" asks Spyro.
"I'm brought you here to teach you how to breathe fire." replies the Chronicler.
"I already know how to breathe fire." says Spyro.
"I know you do. That battle with the evil Cynder took all your strength. I want to restore what that is lost." Says the chronicler before a spooky voice says "Spyro, Spyro"
"GO AWAY" yells Spyro before a purple flash and everything stands still.

Spyro glides to a platform with a red glowing circle on it. Spyro step onto the platform and glows even redder.
"What just happened?" asks Spyro.
"The purple dragon has many abilities that others do not. For example, time. This gift must be used sparingly." explains the chronicler.
"You're telling me that I can dodge arrows?" asks Spyro.
"When you're ready, you don't need to." replies the chronicler as the red energy covers Spyro.

"I can feel my fire returning." says Spyro.
"Let it build in you like an angry volcano." says the Chronicler before an explosion of flame.
Spyro walks off the platform and into an arena.
A red fiery forcefeild blocks the exits.
Loads of apes suddenly run into the arena. Spyro fights them. He is knocking the apes all over the arena.
An ape touches a statue.
"Me, me, me" says the ape as the stone morphs into an ape. "Me too." says the new ape before they rejoin the fight.
An ape punches Spyro into a wall.
Spyro gets up and rips a pole from the wall. The stone is still on end of the pole.
He spins it round himself and does a "come here if ya want some" with his paw.
An ape attacks and Spyro whacks the ape with the stone covered end of the pole. The impact breaks the stone off the pole and it crumbles onto the floor.
Spyro jumps into the air. As he is flying through the air, he is spinning the pole round himself.
He lands and starts to knock apes all over the arena.
An ape tries to surprise Spyro by flying through the air. Spyro sees the ape and protects his head with the pole. The impact of the apes attack breaks the pole.

The other apes pile onto Spyro. "APE PILE!" they all say in unison.
"We have you now little dragon. You can't escape." says an ape.
"I have a reality check for you Pal." says Spyro before throwing the apes all over the arena and prepares to do a fire fury. The fury explodes and roasts all the apes.
"TOASTY!" says the Chronicler before Spyro leaves the arena and he walks to a building guarded by dragon statues.
He walks into a chamber with a blue pool.
He looks into the pool and only sees his reflection.
"What now?" asks Spyro.
"Follow your heart. I will be in touch." Says the Chronicler before a flash filled Spyro's eyes.

"Spyro, Spyro, Wake up!" says a voice.
"5cc of Tricordazine" says a hyper female voice before a hiss is heard.
Spyro groans as he wakes up.
"Where am I?" asks Spyro.
"You are in the temple sickbay. Chillia found you and summoned medical help." says a young red dragon before wincing in pain clutching a rib.
"Are you alright Ignito?" asks Spyro.
"Just a bruised rib and 1 black eye." Replies Ignito before Ignitus limps in to the sickbay.

"Let me have a look at you Ignitus." says the hyper female medical dragon.
"I'm alright Beverly, I've just come to see if Spyro's alright that's all." says Ignitus.
"Sorry, I insist, Temple regulations" says Beverly.
"Fine." Says Ignitus before limping over to a bio bed and lies on it.
Beverly scans him with a medical Tricorder.
"Just a twisted ligament in your front left ankle. You need to rest it for a few days. I'll give you something for the swelling though." says Beverly before injecting something into the swollen ankle with a hyper spray.
"Thanks Beverly." says Ignitus.
"What did I miss?" asks Spyro.
"Nothing much. The apes didn't stand a chance." replies a blue young dragon on another bio bed.

A klaxon sounds and a voice says "ANY OF TERRIDOR'S KIDS TO LEVEL 4 SUBSECTION 3! DAD'S GONE SUDDENLY BERSERK!"
"Dad," says a blue young dragon on a bio bed before clutching her head and wincing.
Spyro jumps up and leaves the sickbay.
"Where's he going?" asks Ignitus.
"Don't know." says Beverly.
Spyro gets into a turbo lift. "Level 4 subsection 3." Says Spyro and the lift moves.

Meanwhile 2 floors below the sickbay, Cyril is growling fiercely and spitting ice chards everywhere.
"Why is dad so worked up? I have never seen him like this before." says a young blue dragon as Spyro's turbo lift arrives.
"Hi Spyro, Why is dad so worked up?" asks a young blue dragon.
Spyro looks round the corner. He is greeted by a roar and 27 ice shards flying at him. He ducks behind the wall. The ice shards shatter on the wall.
"It's Pon Farr. I'm sure of it." replies Spyro before he taps on his necklace.
"Medical emergency, level 4 subsection 3." says Spyro.
"A medical team is on its way Spyro." says a hyper voice. "Thanks Beverly." says Spyro.

"Are you ok Dante?" asks Spyro.
"Does it look like it?" replies Dante before raising a wing and showing Spyro an ice shard in his leg.
"Ow." says Spyro.
"I can't feel my tail." says another one.
"You'll be fine. Beverly will patch you up good as new." says Spyro.
"Tell me truth. Is my tail ok?" asks the young ice dragon. "It's fine." Replies Spyro.
"I can tell by your face that you're lying just make feel better." says the injured ice dragon.
"Its fine I swear." Says Spyro as the medical team arrive.
Spyro taps a medic on the shoulder.
"Give me a hyper spray loaded with a tranquilizer. I'll deal with Cyril." says Spyro.
"ARE FLIPPING MENTAL?" asks the medic.
"No." replies Spyro.
"I'll save you a biobed. The look on his face is full of malice, evil, hatred, oh ah…" says the medic.
"Don't worry, Volteran. I'll be all right; I've beaten the Dark Queen. He should be a piece of cake compared to her." reassures Spyro as they load the injured dragons onto gurneys and put them in the turbo lift.
"May the Ancestors protect you Spyro. Good luck." says Dante before the lift doors shut.

Spyro puts the hyper spray in a belt pocket.
He was about to activate he shield grid but changed his mind.
As Spyro walks round the corner, Cyril spits razor sharp ice shards at Spyro.
Spyro leans back and everything slows to a crawl.
The ice shards completely fly above Spyro leaving ripples in the air in their wake.
"Nice." Says Spyro as he gets up.
Cyril roars and prepares to charge Spyro.
Spyro puts the hyper spay into a paw.
"Take your best shot." says Spyro before Cyril charges.
Spyro pulls a dragon time flip over Cyril and injects him with the hyper spray.
Cyril turns round and roars before he keels over onto the floor.
"Spyro to Ignitus." says Spyro after he taps his necklace.
"Go ahead Spyro. Do you need medical help?" he asks.
"No. Cyril is going through his Pon Farr. I've tranquilised him." replies Spyro.
"I'll beam him to the holodeck so he can get over it." says Ignitus before Cyril disappears in a beam of blue light.
Spyro gets into the nearest turbo lift and says "Bridge"
The doors close and the lift starts to move.

Meanwhile on the bridge, Ignitus is sitting in the commander's chair.
"Dad, engineering reports the pillar torpedo launchers are back online and read to fire." says a young dragon to the tactical console.
"Excellent, target those ugly apes." says Ignitus.
"Torpedoes locked and armed, dad." says the red dragon at the tactical.
"FIRE! Full spread!" says Ignitus before the red dragon taps on the tactical console.
A klaxon sounds before the torpedoes are fired. They fly past the apes.
"HA! Missed!" shouts an ape before the torpedoes sharply turn round and fly at them.
"Oh, Crap." says an ape before they are all blown up in a massive explosion.
"Nice shot, Flambé." says Ignitus.
"Thanks Dad," says Flambé before Spyro walks out of the turbo lift onto the bridge.

"Spyro, I want to see you in the Dragon Statue room." says Ignitus before he gets up and limps to the turbo lift.
"Beverly told you to rest that ankle." says Spyro before he gets into Ignitus's lift.
"HOLD THAT LIFT!" shouts Terridor before he gets in.
"Dragon Statue room." says Ignitus. The lift moves and ten seconds later it arrives and they get out.
They go into the Dragon Statue room. A young yellow dragon is working on a broken IDN conduit.
"Leave us. We want to have a private meeting." says Ignitus.
The yellow dragon leaves.
"Computer activate door security lockout. Authorisation 1-Gamma-Gamma-Yankee" says Ignitus
"All access doors to chamber secured." says the computer.

"I saw you in the pool of visions earlier under a tree holding a phaser rifle." says Ignitus.
"I see that tree in my dreams" says Spyro.
"Young dragon you've been keeping secrets. What do you see in these dreams of yours?" asks Ignitus as Terridor gets a drink from the replicator.
Spyro closes his eyes.
"I see a tree in a swamp and a mountain draped in fog and shadow." replies Spyro.
"The mountain of MALEFOR!" yells Terridor after he spits out his drink in shock.
"Mountain of Malefor? What's bad about that place?" asks Spyro.
"You don't want to *bleep*ing know!" replies Terridor just as the ODN that the yellow dragon was working on blew up with a flash and a loud bang.
"That bad eh?" says Spyro.
"Oh, yeah." says Ignitus.
"Now that was coincidence." sys Ignitus after he sees what the flash and bang was.

"What else do you see in these dreams of yours?" asks Ignitus.
"There is a voice calling him self the Chronicler. Who is he?" asks Spyro.
"The chronicler is a wise old dragon who legend has it, writes events as they happen and he has the power to see the future. He hasn't been seen or heard by anyone for a dragon's age. I think he only appears to a chosen few." says Ignitus before he taps his com-necklace.
"Ignitus to Volteer." says Ignitus.
"Volteer here. what's up? You sound very concerned, worried, oh ahh…" says Volteer.
"Send a priority one message to Wolfrag warning them about evil things afoot at the Mountain of Malefor." says Ignitus.
"Sorry, the main commutations array is still under repair. Don't get me started about the main EPS manifold in that area." says Volteer.
"WHAT! THE ARRAY IS OFFLINE! MAKE IT A PRIORITY VOLTEER! DENZINS MUST BE WARNED!!!" says Ignitus.
"Sorry, It won't be on-line for 48 hours, my children are stretched already doing repairs all over the temple. Some of my kids are sleeping.
You try battling apes with batleth's for 4 hours straight and see how tired you feel afterwards." says Volteer.

"GET THAT *bleep* BLOODY ARRAY ONLINE IN 3 HOURS VOLTEER OR YOU'LL FEEL MY WRATH!!" says Ignitus.
"Believe me, nothing survived his wrath, I saw it." says Spyro.
"OK. OK. I'll get some of my kids on it.
We can probably get it online before the eclipse but I can't promise though." says Volteer.
"You better, or else." says Ignitus.
"WARNING! Eclipse in 7 hours." says the temple computer.
"We have less than 6 and a half hours till the eclipse and we have no way to warn people." says Ignitus.
"We could send my kids as messengers. They wear light weight Armour and take no crap. They'll get the messages to their destinations no problem." says Terridor.
Ignitus unlocks the doors and Terridor leaves.
"I think there is a tree that looks exactly like the one I saw in the pool of visions in the Yellow Swamp. Try there." Says Ignitus as they leave the room and go to a turbo lift.

Ignitus calls it and they get in.
"Main shuttle bay" says Spyro.
"Bridge." says Ignitus before he gives Spyro a purple bit of metal with a bend with two prongs on the end of it.
"What's this?" asks Spyro.
"It's a crowbar. It has many uses. For example smashing wooden obstacles." says Ignitus.
"I bet I can cave in a few skulls with this." says Spyro before he puts the crowbar into his wing pocket.
"Thanks." says Spyro.
Ignitus smiles before the lift arrives at the shuttle bay. Spyro gets out.
"May the Ancestors protect you. May they protect us all." Says Ignitus before the doors shut and the lift starts to move.
Ignitus arrives on the bridge. He sees Volteer at the engineering console.
"When you get the transporters back online, start  transporting the eggs and our kids to Wolfrag." says Ignitus.

"Mobile Turrets On-line." says the Temple computer.
"Mobile turrets?" asks Ignitus.
"They are tripod mobile weapon platforms. They seek out non-dragon or authorized personnel and eliminate, terminate, make them rigger mortis, brown bread, oh ahh." explains Volteer.
"oh." says Ignitus.

Meanwhile 3 floors below them, an ape is crawling through an air vent. He checks the corridor is empty before removing the cover.
He crawls out and puts back the cover in place.
He turns round a sees a red beam pointing at him.
He stands up and sees a while oval on 3 legs staring at him.
"Hello. Preparing to dispense product." It says before two guns pop out the sides and it shoots.
The ape stood no chance.
The turret scans the corridor.
"Is anyone there?" it asks as it scans.
"Your business was appreciated, goodbye." It says before it puts its guns away and carries on with its patrol.

#4 Aug 21, 2010 10:23 AM

spyrothedragon

Spyro lands at the swamp an hour later.
"Ignitus sends to exotic and dangerous places don't he?" asks Sparx.
"He knows that I can defend and look after myself. Also I have a personal shield grid to protect me if I need to use it." replies Spyro as they walk down a path.
Sparx and sees a bush shake in the corner is his eye. Spyro suddenly whips round and shoots the bush with his Uzi.
"Nothing there, well that's living anyway." Says Spyro before he puts his Uzi away and continue to walk along.
An ape staggers out of the bush and keels over due the bullet wounds.
A butterfly passes Spyro's head before Sparx eats it.
"Don't eat that, you don't know what it is." says Spyro.
"They're delish. Try one." says Sparx before he eats another one.
"Catch nothing smaller than a bilge rat. Scrab rewards prize fighters for the arena." says a voice.
Spyro quietly separates a bush.
"Man those pirates are ugly. We better be careful, we don't want be captured." says Spyro before he suddenly keels over. The bush springs back into place.
"Now's not the time to take a nap." says Sparx before he releases a loud burp. He was lucky that no one heard it.

Spyro wakes up in the Chronicler's realm.
"I have brought you here to learn how to jump gaps using dragon time and the power of Ice." says the Chronicler before a red band of magic bind Spyro's wings to his body.
"That gap is impossible, I can't jump that." says Spyro.
"Nothing is impossible if you put your mind to It." says the Chronicler.

Spyro closes his eyes and the realm is covered in a purple flash. He jumps the gap. He gets half-way and falls.
He screams as he falls.
A flash and Spyro is back standing on the platform he started on.
"What are you trying to teach me?" asks Spyro.
"I'm just trying to free your mind. Even the purple dragons before you fell first go. Just focus." replies the Chronicler.
"ok." says Spyro before he puts a look of deep concentration on his face and jumps.
He sails over the gap and lands. The stone cracks where he landed.
"Nice. Even your father was a fast learner. Spyro stand on the blue platform. A blue explosion fills the air before the red band fades and disappears.
Spyro walks off the platform and into the arena.
A blue magic forcefeild blocks the exits.
A rock troll enters the arena. It roars and waves his club in a threatening manner. Spyro just gives the rock troll a look of deep contempt.
It roars before it attacks. Spyro dodges it using dragon time.
He spit ice shards at the troll's *bleep*. It yelps in pain.
Spyro is bouncing a ball with a clip and a pin in it.
Spyro grins as he pulls out the pin with his teeth and flicks off the clip before he throws it at the rock troll. The rock troll catches it in his mouth and swallows it.
"I'll reconsider your career if I were you," says Spyro as the beeping stops.
"Too late." says Spyro before the grenade explodes and the rock troll is blow to pieces.
"Rest in Pieces" says the chronicler before a flash fills Spyro's vision.

"Welcome back to the real world." says Sparx as Spyro comes round.
They walk down a path and they see a big tree.
"That's the tree from my dreams." says Spyro.
"I've got a baaaaaad feeling about this tree." says Sparx.
"It's just a tree." says Spyro before the tree comes to life.
"YAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH!" screams Sparx before flying into a log.
Spyro turns round to see a tree like monster giving him a dirty look.
"What ya looking at wood for brains?" asks Spyro.
The monster just roars and throws a rock at Spyro.
Spyro dodges the rock using dragon time.
"No one throws a bolder at me and gets away with it!" says Spyro before he pulls out 2 Uzi's and fires at the monster.
Bit's of wood fly off the monster.
The Uzis start to click.
A breeze whistles through the bullet holes.

"Oh for the name of Ancestor's! I've just emptied 2 Uzi magazines on ya. You now have more holes than Terridor's mattress and still standing! So let's take this to the next level." says Spyro before getting an RPG launcher out of his rucksack.
"EAT RPG *bleep*!" says Spyro before he fires a Rocket Propelled Grenade at the monster.
It explodes and the monster growls in pain.
The smoke clears and Spyro sees a massive hole in the monster's belly.
"BLOODY HELL! You've took 2 Uzi magazines AND a RPG and you are still standing.
That's it. I don't have time for this *bleep*." says Spyro before he gets out his phaser rife and puts it at full power.
He fires and the monster vaporizes.
"Sparx, you can come out now, the monster is gone." says Spyro before Sparx comes out of his hiding place.
"Nice one. That tree might me gone, but 'wood' not be forgotten." says Sparx as they walk down a path.
"Very witty Sparx." says Spyro.

#5 Oct 04, 2010 11:15 AM

spyrothedragon

#6 Oct 04, 2010 2:18 PM

spyrothedragon

#7 Oct 21, 2010 2:10 PM

spyrothedragon

#8 Nov 03, 2010 2:59 PM

spyrothedragon

Spyro comes round to find a chain from a neck collar attached to a pole and he is by a sleeping black dragon
"Cynder?" asks Spyro.
The back dragon groans and it faces Spyro.
"Spyro, What the…." says Cynder.
"Quiet, traitor!" says a gruff voice.
"Kiss my black scaly *bleep* Gaul." says Cynder before she is slapped by an ape for her cheek.
Cynder slaps the ape back 5 times as hard. The ape screams in pain as he flies across the throne room.

"You certainly have developed an attitude over the years Cynder. That has no interest in me. Soon our master will rise and he will reward our loyalty." says Gaul.
"Yeah right" says Spyro.

"Cynder return to our master's service or you'll be the first to die by his hand." says Gaul.
"The Dark Master can take his offer and shove it up his *bleep*." says Cynder.
"So be it." says Gaul before Cynder flips her middle claw at him.

You can't beat me in a fight never mind rule the world." says Spyro.
A stunned Silence fills the room.
It was so quiet you could even hear a dragonfly fart.

"Release the purple dragon.
I'll take care of this insolent little *bleep*.
No one interrupt. This is my fight and mine alone." says Gaul before Spyro is released from his chain.
Gaul gets up and pulls two swords from scabbards on his back. He roars.
Spyro gets up onto his back legs and pulls out a Bat'leth sword from his wing pocket.
"Bring it on *bleep*." says Spyro before they begin to fight.

"I can't watch." says Sparx before a click comes from behind him.
He turns round to see Cynder free from her chain.
"You're certainly talented with that tail Spade of yours." says Sparx.
"Thank you." says Cynder before Spyro cuts Gaul's swords into two with his Bat'leth.

Meanwhile at the Dragon Temple, Ignitus is watching Spyro's fight with Gaul in the Pool of Visions.
Terridor walks in.
Ignitus sighs.
"Don't worry; he's well trained in combat. He'll be fine." says Terridor. "I know." says Ignitus.
A knock comes from the door. "Come in." says Terridor.
A cheetah walks in. He is wearing a red cape and quiver of arrows on his back. He is also carrying a bow in one paw.
"It's an honour to meet the Great Fire guardian. What can I do for you?" asks the cheetah.
"I've heard so many good things about you from Meadow. I would you to find a purple dragon called Spyro. You are the best tracker in your tribe from what I heard." says Ignitus.
"No problem." says cheetah.
"Take this broach; it will help you keep in touch with me. Just tap it and say my name." says Ignitus before he gives cheetah a broach that looks exactly like the one on his cape.
"Thanks. I think I saw him heading north. I'll catch up with him." says the cheetah before he leaves.

Ignitus smiles and says "I'm going to miss this place. I wonder if my holo programs are backed up."
"They are saved on this isoliner chip." says Terridor before giving Ignitus the chip.

"WARNING 12 minutes till Eclipse!" says the temple computer.
"That's that. Let's go." says Terridor.
Ignitus sighs.
"You're right. Computer activate self destruct authorisation Ignitus one-gamma-gamma-Yankee." says Ignitus.
"Code confirmed, waiting final sequence." says the computer.
"Final code zulu-1-7-5 destruct zero." says Ignitus.
Klaxons sound.
"WARNING!
WARP CORE OVERLOAD IN 9 MINUTES AND 50 SECONDS. THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER AUDIO WARNINGS." says the computer.
"Computer, run transporter program Terri one." says Terridor before they disappear in a beam of blue light.

Meanwhile at the Well of Souls, the hole in the floor where Gaul whacked it with his sword is getting bigger and bigger.
Sparx and Cynder are cheering on Spyro and dissing Gaul.
The beam is getting brighter and brighter as the moons align.
Gaul laughs. "Soon our master will rise and rule the world!" he says before he and Spyro fall through the floor.
Gaul lands on the chamber floor and Spyro lands in the beam.
A huge power surge flies through the beam as the moons eclipse. Spyro flies out all black and an evil glow in his eyes.
"Prepare to die." says Spyro before he turns Gaul to stone and blows it up.  "PWND" says Spyro before he laughs evilly before he flies back through the hole.

"Spyro? Are you aright?" asks Sparx.
Spyro flies through the hole.
"OH *bleep*! RUNNNNNNNNN!!!" yells Sparx before flying behind Gaul's throne.
"Fight the evil influence Spyro, fight it!!!" says Cynder.
"I can't" says Spyro before he is knocked out of the beam. He returns to normal.
The room starts to shake.
"Let's get the hell outta ere!" yells Sparx.
"We can't the exit is blocked by a boulder and I can't shift it even with my portal gun. Furthermore we can't fly out because of the skylight is blocked." says Spyro.

"Ride out the storm and live another day!" says a voice in Spyro's head.
"Get close to me." says Spyro before he is slapped by Cynder.
"Not that close I meant." says Spyro before he glows and a crystal cover them all.
The crystal is buried by rocks and rubble.

A figure in a cape is looking at the crystal.
The figure smiles under his hood and taps his broach.

Board footer