You are not logged in.

#1 May 21, 2009 5:30 PM

RedDragonX
Gems: 0
Website

Multiple Topics/Movie Announcements

Alright I'll keep this simple, I've not yet had the chance to clean up this section but be assured I will be doing it soon. I've seen many multiple topics that all pertain to the same thing....simply put.....OMG THE SPYRO MOVIE!!!........or.......SPYRO MOVIE COMING OUT WHAT YOU THINK......anything of that nature. I'm pretty sure all of you know what I'm talking about.

Please if you see a topic that is already pointed to one subject in particular, in this case, the fact that a Spyro movie is coming out, don't go ahead and make your own topic just because you can as well. Try to keep things simple and put all your thoughts on one topic.

If it has a different idea and direction then that's fine, so long as we keep down on posting topics that talk about the same thing then you're golden.

Other then that their is very little information about this movie released to us right now. All we know is that it is coming out in December 2009, and that the storyline will be based around the first game, A New Beginning, in the Legend of Spyro series.  It has also been said that both Elijah Wood and Gary Oldman are returning in their respective roles.

Other then that please adhere to the above statements. We will keep you posted on any further information about the movie as it comes out smile

#2 Aug 02, 2009 2:50 PM

Swaffy
Gems: 218

Re: Multiple Topics/Movie Announcements

#3 Jun 14, 2010 10:33 AM

spyro567
Website

the movie is over it not comeing out

#4 Jun 22, 2010 9:40 AM

Jackson117

Destory all this thread.

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

Board footer