Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Mar 27, 2010 3:34 AM

spyroNcynder
Gems: 0
Website

The legend of Spyro: the enchanted elements of the elders

It was Dark out and rained vilently for days, there was fog everywhere and so much rain that you could hardly see a foot away from you.

Spyro woke up from a weird dream that was blured to him at the moment
he noticed that Cynder was laying down on his side so he fell back asleep so he didn't wake her.

Cynder woke up moments later and had a peacful dream about her and Spyro laying on there backs watching the shooting stars fly by. She stood up and tried waking Spyro.

Cynder:Spyro, are you awake? Cynder cried as she felt cold and alone through out the night. Spyro moved a little bit but she could teel he was in a deep sleep, she knew what ever he was dreaming was not good at all just by looking at him.

She woundered around and looked for Sparx but there was no sighn of him anywhere almost as if he disapeared. Cynder: It sure is lonely out here without Spyro by my side. She said as she started to feel a cold shudder run down her spine.

She flew up to her favorite site in all of the dragon lands went to edge of cliff next to a sparkling waterfall that had glowing bugs following the stream. As she layed there she was thinking about all the wrong she did to Spyro and what she had put him through.

As these thoughts ran through her mind she started wimpering.

"are you okay"? a voice said deep from within the misty night.
"Spyro... *sniffles* is that you" Cynder jumps up and looks behind her.
"Yeah it's me, are you okay I heard you crying".
"yes, everything is fine thanks for asking"
"come on Cynder you know I'm here for you, remember you can tell me anything".
"yeah I know it's just I've brought it up so many times, I just don't think you want to hear it no more".
"Oh I know what this is about, it's about you being a puppet isn't it. I'm not mad at you about that Cynder. I fought for you so you could reunite with your family, besides what kind of person would I be if I left you behind"?
"I really love you Spyro" Cynder starts bawling on Spyro's side.
"the only thing I can do is be there for you and protect you for now, but those thoughts need to empty your mind. Maybe you could try talking to Ignitis for...."
"NO!!! oops I mean no, no I want you I need you. You came back for me, you safed my life, you helped me over come fear you helped me over come Malafor the one that lays in the core of the earth."
"wow I never really relized I did all that I thought you did that all on your own, Cynder"
"Yes Spyro"?
"lets head home and talk about it there alright"?
"sure, just a little bit longer please I really love this veiw, but no were near as much as I love you".
"I love you to Cynder, but I don't want you to get sick okay. Are able to fly right now"?
"I don't know maybe hold on let me see".
Cynder backs up along the path of the river takes a running start, jumps and tries to flap her wings with Spyro behind her just incase. Cynder almost hit a thorny bush when crashing down from the intense weather.
Spyro cought her and flew home.
"How come I can't fly back to the temple but I could fly down to the water fall"?
"I don't know all I know is you do need me, and I'm going to be by your side no matter what happens".
Cynder smiled and enjoyed the ride back to the temple.

When Spyro gently laid Cynder down on the soft ground he went looking for the elders but none of them were in site and there looked to be nothing wrong. He looked outside the temple and didn't find them, so he figured that they went to the chronicaler for some information.

Spyro went back to Cynder laid down behind covering her with his wings for warmth. Spyro fell asleep agian but this time it was untill the next morning.

"SPYRO!!!! WHAT HAPPENED"!!!! Spyro jumped up in fear and found himself on a cliff that was facing the temple. Spyro looked at the temple and saw it was burned into ashes,
"What happened here"? Spyro said and worrying if the elders got out okay.
"I don't know I just now awakened and the first thing that catches my eyes is ash gliding in the air".
"Come on I think I know were to go to to get some answeres". Spyro and Cynder flew off instantly to go find the elders and figure out this horrible mess.

#2 Mar 31, 2010 4:46 PM

spyroNcynder
Website

Re: The legend of Spyro: the enchanted elements of the elders

While Cynder was following Spyro she heard someone crying but as they got closer she noticed there was more than just one. "What's that noise, it sounds like a couple of dragons are crying". Cynder asked as they got closer the noise got louder. "Maybe... Let's try finding them". Spyro and Cynder went to go find that noise was coming from two dragons that seemed lost in forest, but their tears were too heavy.
"Hello". Spyro said as he was walking up to them both. "are you guys okay, we could hear your crying from a what seems like a mile away, you might want to keep it down because something is not right here in the mystical forest anymore". Spyro explained rapping them in his wings. "everything is going to be fine nothing will happen to you two as long as we stand okay. So what are your names"? Cynder asked in a very calm manner. "my name is S.....Spark *sniffles* and th....this is Penny". Spark explained but was to shaken to say anything else and Penny was even worse.
Cynder kept on trying to get them to where they could talk but their minds are clouded with something evil that had happened. "Spyro can I talk to for a minute"? Cynder asked walking towards thick areas of the mystical forest. "Sure". Spyro walks towards her. "What's wrong"? He asked as they were walking up and down the same path. "Oh it's nothing but right now we have two problems to take care of, Penny and Spark and what happened to are temple".
"I thank I may know what happened". A voice said from the thick woods. the dragon walked up to where he could be view, it was Spark. "You did say temple right, was it the temple of the elders"? "Yes, um how do you know this"? Spyro asked with a mysterious look on his face. "I heard one of Malafor's servants say something about a temple and some dragon elders, I heard this when me and Penny were hiding". Spark said with some tears still falling down. "I don't know how we escaped but we did and that's all that matters to me right now that and to know that Penny is safe". "speaking of Penny I'm going to go see if she is okay to talk now". Spyro said and rushed off as if danger were approaching us.
"He better watch it with her she is mine we've been together for years since we were little". Spark said under his breath. Cynder smiled "don't worry about that Spyro is with me that's just the way he is, if he came back for me he would do it for anybody so get yourself all worked up about it okay". Cynder said still smiling. She walked off back to where Penny and Spyro should have been but they were gone and out of sight. Cynder thought they just went for a walk so she waited for them to return, Spark was right behind her going crazy about it. "There probably just taking a walk come on do you think if  Spyro did that all that for why would go off with someone else"? Cynder explained. Spark nodded "your right" He said and started talking to himself saying that they're going to be fine. So they waited but as they did night had come and they both got very tired and started to dosed off, but as they were fighting sleep they found them selves in the air within a few seconds then they passed out.

#3 Mar 31, 2010 6:33 PM

spyroNcynder
Website

Cynder awakened from a deep sleep and found Spyro beside her but no sign of Penny or Spark.
"Hello". Cynder said cautiously while standing her ground waiting for an answer."
"Hi". I voice said from behind her as she jumped up in fear.
"goodness you scared me, I don't think I've ever seen you around here before, matter of fact I don't think I remember this place at all".
"Well my name is Pyro and you underneath what used to be Gaul's hide out". Pyro said while looking at her front left leg.
"What are you looking Pyro, what's wrong"? Cynder asked but was to nerves to even know what.
"Well it appears to me that you have a tiny cut on your front left leg". Pyro said while breathing some sort of mist on her that appeared to be harmless.
"What are you doing Pyro, I don't think I've ever seen anything like that before but I have to say I feel a lot better now". Cynder said with excitement growing in her voice as she wondered on and on about how he did that.
"That's because I just healed you, I don't remember what the breath is called but it's shadow like so I figured it was some sort of enchanted element I guess. I'll have to look in on it once I get the chance until then you need to get Spyro up and then were going to go get Spark and Penny then go get your armor for battle".
'armor for battle, but we still have to get to sacred one before something bad really happens'. that thought ran through her mind like a speeding fire bullet with the word "evil" carved within the fire.
"Battle... What battle... me and Spyro are just trying to figure out why are temple got burned into ashes a left to fly away in the wind". Cynder cried were she was so scared at the time, things were happening to fast for her to understand anything yet all she knows is she woke up beneath the ape kings fortress , she found a new dragon soul and his name is Pyro, and we are suppose to go to war!.
"Cynder quickly we have very little time to get your friends ready, I'll go get Penny and Spark then bring them back down here but you better ready to come with me okay." Pyro walked off and didn't say a word after that.
Cynder turned to Spyro 'what's going on' Cynder said in her head, she just wants this nightmare to be over."Spyro... Spyro baby wake up". Cynder whispered in his ear as he started to open his sleepy eyes.
"Hey babe what's  going on"? Spyro yawed as he was clueless to what was happening.
"I don't know I'm wondering the same thing, I only know so much right now".
"Do you mind telling me what's going on or do I have to wait for a little while".
"No no I'll tell you I'm just still a bit tired myself after that slumber phew... It least it felt like a slumber".
"Yeah I know how you feel, I'm getting a bad feeling of what you're about to tell me".
"It is bad and confusing were everything is happening so fast. But a dragon named Pyro came here and told me that we must get ready for war so he went to go get Penny and Spark and he is suppose to bring them back here".
"And so he did as far as I can see".
"I see your both up and running now, well let's get you to your armor now. All of you follow me and don't leave me okay".
They all followed him till they reached the armory room everyone stopped and looked.
"Here we are". Pyro said.

#4 Jun 07, 2010 6:24 AM

cynderfan
Website

Have you tried using Word?
Because I see a couple of errors.

Board footer