Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#26 Nov 26, 2008 10:50 AM

ratchet
Gems: 0
Website

Re: Does this game trigger memories?

I play this game so much these days that i have TOO many memories of playing this and it isn't so special

#27 Nov 26, 2008 2:14 PM

Paranoia
Award: contest mod
Gems: 136
Birthday: 6 February
Website

Yeah, it does. I was probably about 6 the first time I played it. Now it won't let me start a new game because it's so scratched. sad

#28 Dec 14, 2008 7:47 PM

Spyrocks

I remember the day I got it. I was about 7 years old, and I had nearly finished Spyro the Dragon. We were at Target when I saw Ripto's Rage on the shelf... I freaked out. I begged my parents into buying it. ( he he, I was so devious! (:) ) I played it for like, 3 hours that night.... I also remember defeating Ripto. Ahh, the satisfaction of his discentegrating in lava. Good times. big_smile

" Mommy? Fluff my pillow?" - Sparx ( I love that)
  Too much sugar leads to major destruction.... how I know that is not to be told......

#29 Dec 14, 2008 8:22 PM

T3h0v4llu
Banned

Yes, i remember playing metropolis like 20 times over and over again smile i liked it

#30 Mar 12, 2009 4:15 PM

Insomniaccomeback

I think they all do because mainly of the background being so vast and dreamful

#31 Mar 18, 2009 2:33 PM

Spyro.Lover.Forever

Yes, this game does trigger alot of memories for me. I don't know why.

It takes me back when I was just a little kid dreaming of going on a big adventure with Spyro tongue

#32 Apr 14, 2009 4:52 PM

Spinner the Faun
Website

#33 Apr 14, 2009 5:36 PM

depaul

I remember playing this with my neighbor and my brother during the summer when we were younger. These games were so much fun. My neighbor would go crazy whenever he killed somebody.

This one time I remember I was doing this geometric construction project in like 6th grade while my brother was playing, and my hands were literally bleeding on account of sticking myself with the compass so many times, and it was dark out but we had all the lights turned off anyway.

So some fond, goofy memories, definitely.

#34 Jun 29, 2009 11:53 PM

Andy123

lol...literaly 5 minutes ago I just re-beat the game. I dorta remember all the times I played with the whole series for 3 years with my sis. I remembered the pelican place the best lol I hated that one. I froget how we got it lol :-P . I just absolutly love this game. I miss all those good times  :'(

Atra esterni ono theluin. Atra gulia un ilian tauthr ono un atra ono waise sholiro fra rauthr. Orothrim malthinae ono.

#35 Jul 13, 2009 5:55 AM

RedTorchKing
Website

Yeah, I first played this game around 1999-2000, or something like that. I loved every second of it. I lost it, though, and rebought it a couple of years later. When I played it again, everything came back and I actually started to cry. (Tell noone. >.<)

I love the original series, and Ripto's Rage in particular has filled many, many times that otherwise without, I would have been very bored. big_smile

CoMpLeTe SpRyO AdDiCt

#36 Aug 12, 2009 7:31 PM

Sora
Website

Yes, especially the Romeo & Juliet seed challenge. ^^
Best game EVER!

#37 Nov 16, 2009 4:10 PM

Schmitzi

It's really a great game and so much memories come back to life when I just see it. Even the moment my father gave it to me I remember. I was 6 years old and ill and we started the game and I couldn't stop playing it. And much more moments I remember. But the CD was so scratched it stopped when it loaded the first movie of the second home world. A few weeks later it was totally unplayable. I wish I could play this again.

Board footer