TheSpyroPrincess
Gems: 0

To Easy

This game was to easy. big_smile

#2 Feb 28, 2009 7:43 AM

Aceedwin

Re: To Easy

You made an entire thread to say that? And then you spell too wrong twice. <sigh>

Yeah they screwed up the difficulty on all three games in my opinion. ANB was way too easy. TEN was way too hard (not for me, for other people, I handled it fine) and DOTD had a very up and down difficulty.

#3 Feb 28, 2009 8:26 AM

ember_da_dragon
Birthday: 16 January

yes i aggre completely it was wayyyyyy to easy

#4 Feb 28, 2009 12:36 PM

Spyro Master

All of them were, i was hoping that these new games were going to be challening however they weren't but still they were good games. I would of prefered it if there was a difficulty setting though.

#5 Sep 22, 2012 8:19 PM

Icefang99

At first, I adored this game- I still do, however after days of playing it I can beat it nearly eleven times per day. I love the spyro and cynder fight, and also the other boss levels. I found the games music quite enjoyable especially at the final area, which I always seem to look up on youtube, which is nerdy! big_smile I completly agree that the game, is waaay to simplistic for my style.

Sometimes, even when the darkest hour is at hand, you must not lose hope. Hope is what will drive you forward. Follow your heart. Fight back the darkness. Strive for the light.
--

Board footer