Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Apr 21, 2009 9:50 PM

~cornys~
Gems: 0

Spyro's Legacy

If tomorrow may never come, and yesterday is just a memory, then what is today worth?

-Cameron (Cornys) Corns

#2 May 30, 2009 8:15 PM

~cornys~

Re: Spyro's Legacy

If tomorrow may never come, and yesterday is just a memory, then what is today worth?

-Cameron (Cornys) Corns

#3 May 30, 2009 8:16 PM

~cornys~

-Cameron (Cornys) Corns

#4 May 30, 2009 8:18 PM

~cornys~

-Cameron (Cornys) Corns

#5 Jun 20, 2009 4:33 PM

Malefor

Awsome! Please continue!!!

#6 Jun 22, 2009 3:32 AM

~cornys~

-Cameron (Cornys) Corns

#7 Jun 23, 2009 3:23 PM

Malefor

Please Continue!

#8 Jun 24, 2009 3:37 PM

~cornys~

Chapter 6
Times of Old
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spyro fluttered down through the center of the Earth. Cynder and a huge evil looking dragon right in front of him. The adrenaline inside of Spyro bubbled in his veins. Sweat raced down his face and dripped down onto the stone shelf below. His limbs ached from the beating that they had taken on and the work they had done. In the back ground infernos raged ramped from the immense pressure the world was putting upon this place. The heat was sweltering.

"You can not defeat me! I Am eternal" taunted Malefor as he landed upon a brilliant purple shaded stone. He then shot a huge purple wave of energy out of his mouth towards where Spyro and Cynder flew.

Spyro was hit by a sudden on rush of fear; he was lost as to what to do. The wave bared down upon the two as the frustration within Spyro welled up. We was going to die right here. Everything that he, the guardians, Cynder, the moles, Hunter, everybody had fought for before was going to fail right here. Anger quickly came at him and then he saw only one option left.

He let out his furry attack. Filled with all of the hate and fusteration that had built up durring the whole battle and he could feel Cynder do the same due to their chain connection. The three beams of energy met in the mid-ground with a dead heat. Neither side budged though.

They stayed like that. Both Spyro and Cynder got more and more aggravated with each passing second and their reserve of bad emotions began to fail.

"Just... Hang... On!" Spyro groanded from the stress.

The two of them began to make one last push. Their bodes were draining of any and all hard feeling. The dark energy that they were using started to deplete it's reserves faster and faster as they attempted to over take the dark master in a rush.

The air began to pulse with the energy. Suddenly there was a presence within Spyro that took him over, Spyro had no control of it but it aggravated the heck out of Spyro what ever it was.

The power behind Spyro's beam became stronger and stronger the more the presence within his mind moved within him.

Suddenly the meeting place for the beams began to creep it's way towards Malefor. Malefor gave a quick look of surprise before the larger beam of Spyro and Cynder took him.

He was thrown back onto the glassy surface of the stone and slid a couple of yards before coming to a rest.

A slight bit of relief came onto Spyro but was quickly erased by his fear and anger at the thing inside his head. Soon even the the relief disappeared as the Dark Master jumped to his feet and moved towards them. He was clearly out raged. He was to never make it to the couple though.

At apparitions of five long lost ancestors came out of the glass stone and came into the air around Malefor. The sight of them made Spyro well with pride and all of his dark energy was exhausted. The annoying presence even stopped bothering him and soon it would stop.

"What is this!" asked Malefor to an air of silence.

The purple beings surrounded him from the sky and then dove down upon him. They then began to push him down into the purple stone.

"NOOOOOOO!!!" screamed Malefor in his final second of existence as he was taken under into the stone.

The stone bagen to shine with a bright purple light as the earth began to break apart around Spyro and Cynder. Everything was slowly turning purple within their small capsule as it broke apart and started to become one with the endless expanse of Outer Space.

Cynder started towards him "Spyro, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." a look of deep sympathy bored onto her face.

Spyro knew that he should be mad at her but he wasn't. The world was breaking apart. They were about to spend their final moments together in this place. His feelings towards her had never been quite like this.

"Don't be. It's over now."

"So this is it?" Cynder asked. Evidently the same feelings resided within her.

Spyro knew the answer but he didn't want to say it out loud.

"Spyro" Came a familiar voice within his head. "When a dragon dies he does not truly leave this world. His spirit lives on, binding it's self with nature. Offering hope for the future" A vision in his head showed him pulling the world back together with an unfamiliar feeling energy that looked like dark energy but felt like love.

Suddenly the vision was gone and the world that was all but gone around their purple stone came back.

"I know what I have to do." He said half to the voice in his head and half to Cynder before him. He looked at the world falling apart all around "Just get out of here Cynder." This decision wasn't easy. At least she and the others would get out of this alive.

"Spyro No!.... You don't have to do anything. Lets just go."

The ground began to shake, and Spyro's view began to get blurry.

"Where Cynder? There'll be nothing left! The world is breaking apart... But I think I can stop it... I think I'm ment to"

The two locked gazes for a few moments. "Then I with you" Cynder said. Her decision was easy. Without him there was nothing left in the world for her either.

Spyro couldn't believe this turn of events but he jumped into the air and let every feeling there was take grip of him. The last thing he heard before he was over come by an immense pain was Cynder whisper

"I love you"

Suddenly everything was dark.

"Ah young one." said the voice of the chronicler. "The first part of your destiny has been fulfilled"

"Where are we?" Spyro asked looking about and seeing little point's of light everywhere but nothing more.

"Turn around" said the Chronicler. His voice now clearly behind him.

Spyro whirled around as saw the world he had know before being ripped into millions of tiny pieces.

"So is this it? Is everything over? Am I dead?"

"No but now it's up to you to put this world back together"

The world came back to Alnor. The room of crystals materializing around him once again.

Alnor opened his mouth to say something about what he had just felt. The feelings that had raced through Spyro all those many years ago was incredable. The odds that were stacked against him. Everything that could have and did go wrong. There was no way that that should have happened. One thing should have happened, but it didn't. Thank the ancestors it didn't. Alnor for the first time realized exactly who it was that he stood before. What he owed these two.

"I... I don't know... what... to say"

"You don't have to say anything" said Spyro.

"I didn't realize you loved me that much at that time." Cynder responded

Spyro wrapped his wing around Cynder "I loved you ever since we got back to the temple from convexivity honey"

"Really?" Cynder asked.

"Yeah"

The love that the two shared was strong and unmistakable. If only he could find one that would love him that much, but where?

"Who was the dragon in your mind right before you saved the world?" asked Alnor thinking back upon Spyro's memory.

"Ah that was Ignitus. The fire guardian before I was. He was the one who saved me before my birth. The one who taught me everything I know about fire and element-less fighting. With out him none of that could have happened. He brought us through the belt of fire created by the Destroyer and sacrificed his live in doing so to ensure ...that...." he trailed off; his eyes heavy. The thousand year wound had still not healed over.

Alnor looked from one to the other "I'm... sorry I didn't realize"

"Don't worry about it" Spyro said his eyes teary.

"Here I'll give you my memory now" Cynder said quickly.

Alnor nodded and the dark tunnel that they were in gave away once more.

-Cameron (Cornys) Corns

Board footer