Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#51 Dec 28, 2008 2:06 AM

0utcas7
Gems: 0

Re: Elite Enemies -- an eternity and a half?

Died twice, the second time I didn't even know how to kill one, what a flaw. >_<

#52 Dec 28, 2008 6:59 AM

arthapenn

I am playing the game more deeply, on my PS3. I do find the Elite enemies harder to beat. You are right, Spyro Master. I am searching the levels more carefully to find the Elite Enemies.

#53 Dec 28, 2008 12:15 PM

Spyro Master

kl but i find if u try to match the elite enemies masks liek i said earlier wiv the elements it makes it easier also if u hav ur earth ball to full charge it up and elt it fly towards an elite enemy iys quite good sort of bowling technigue uses up ur mana though unfortunately but good luck wiv finding all the elite enemes

#54 Dec 29, 2008 4:54 AM

RedDragonX
Website

Well finding them isn't too dificult...if anyone has any questions about it just ask and one of us will tell...but with most of the early enemies you can pretty much get rid of them with the help of Cynder's shadow strike abilities...those really help against some of the smaller enemies. But you still have to knock the mask off before it can work.

#55 Dec 29, 2008 5:00 PM

Spyro Master

the one thing i want from spyro would b if they could out of randomness eitehr put all the difficult of past enemies togetehr to make one massive elite enemy e.g bits of gnsty gnorc, ripto, toasty, etc or they hav all the past enemies of spyro and u hav to defeat them all like how the apes and grublins r i would love that sort of challenge to come to spyro ah well it might nt happen bt it would b good to hav a challenge

#56 Dec 29, 2008 10:50 PM

RedDragonX
Website

Well...as interesting as that would be to see @[email protected] don't see it happening lol....that's pretty out there....still a good idea though big_smile..

#57 Dec 30, 2008 3:17 PM

PYROX
Gems: 60
Website

Okay, or this was somekind of clitch but...one time in the Burned Lands and Elite boss appeared with a Green helm so I took Cynder to do Poison. it din't work. okay. so then I took Spyro to do Earth attacks. that din't work eather...wtf?
but then I just tryed some attacks and I took Cynder to do Fear attacks...and it worked 0_o major wtf?
later I could't defeat him so I ran away>.<
I turned back and normaly his helmed is back on again with a different color...but guess what. he appeared again out of the ground with NO armor. -_- (oh yah, later I defeated him;) but seriously..did someone had that too?

#58 Dec 30, 2008 6:42 PM

Spyro Master

no didnt happen to me bt ur right it was a glitch bt at least u defeated it which is important

#59 Dec 30, 2008 9:09 PM

RedDragonX
Website

Something like that did happen to me actually....with the same elite boss. I think it was the Hero Orc if I remember right...but it was green...I tried poison...didn't work....tried earth....didn't work again...so I asked someone for help and they just told me to keep attacking with one of those elements until it worked.

But I figured out how to do it quicker lol...I got so mad I just went fury and killed him in about 5 seconds. Fury attacks knock off their masks and kill them at the same time...so win win..

#60 Dec 31, 2008 7:48 PM

Aceedwin

Elite enemies aren't that hard, I just use some maxed out banshee missiles, then used my entire mana bar on fury (did you know you don't need a full fury bar to use fury breath?)

#61 Jan 01, 2009 12:10 AM

RedDragonX
Website

You don't?...huh I'm gonna go back and check that...if that's the case I'm going to be really "beep"...

#62 Jan 01, 2009 11:02 AM

Aceedwin

All to do with your armour...

Okay, since you people are so clueless, if you have a full set of armour of the same type, like all silver, you earn a super secret bonus. I won't tell you which armour are which.

#63 Jan 01, 2009 5:26 PM

RedDragonX
Website

I know that you can get the fury breath automatically by equipping all the fury armor...pretty much everybody knows this already so It doesn't matter if I really say it.....anyways I thought that he found some way to do it without the armour....to which I thought would have been a little strange....but other then that yeah getting the breath automatically is easy to do.

#64 Jan 02, 2009 1:44 PM

Spyro Master

its good to eliminate elite enemies wiv the fury well after teh mask is off casue then u can kill em off so well smile

#65 Jan 02, 2009 4:17 PM

arthapenn

I discovered the usefulness of the armours after I got PS3. I am not telling either what are the armours needed to beat the Elite Enemies easily. I loved it.

#66 Jan 02, 2009 11:11 PM

RedDragonX
Website

Well honestly it's not that hard to figure out lol....their are only three sets of armour for both characters....something else they should have improved upon...but if you can't figure out which ones to equip to get the fury attacks then I suggest you go back to reading class smile

#67 Jan 03, 2009 11:35 AM

Spyro Master

lol furys r very handy if ur surronded i just go in circles and destroy em in waves going around and around and around..etc  smile

#68 Jan 04, 2009 12:39 AM

RedDragonX
Website

Yes they are lol...but I don't like using it that much since it drains my whole mana bar in about 2 seconds lol...that and I like all of the fancy elemental attacks big_smile

Board footer