Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jun 15, 2008 5:48 AM

Summer_Forest
Gems: 0

Frustration

Now let me tell you, I've been a Spyro fan for 8 years, but I was only just recently able to get Eternal Night........and all I feel, is frustration. I don't remember most of the moves so I'm just doing basic attacks and that doesn't help. I use the Wii so the controls are hard to master and it's really easy to die because the enemies don't give you a chance to get back up.....also the game feels very dark......................I really feel like giving up and I'm only starting at the part about the silver river and forest, looking for the tree.
Any tips or feedback ?

:'(

#2 Jun 15, 2008 12:27 PM

YellowBananas
Website

Re: Frustration

Don't die! lol

hmm... i always find Fury verrrrrrrrrrrrry helpful in these parts... and don't worry it gets harder!
i would go and practice the controls before going any further and use dragon time when you get knocked down... that's what i do... i have PS2 but they're about the same...

#3 Jun 15, 2008 1:08 PM

ratchet
Website

#4 Jun 15, 2008 1:45 PM

Doppelgangergang
Banned

It gets harder. Trust me.

#5 Jun 15, 2008 6:08 PM

Summer_Forest

joy   @_@

lol well I'll just have to keep trying, I guess I don't use dragon time enough or something....

ooh but one thing I absolutely love about this game is the dream !
The music is awesome and it totally reminded me of Kingdom Hearts for some reason. 

xD

#6 Jun 15, 2008 7:42 PM

DragonFireOKN
Gems: 25

Just you wait.  wink

Don't give up. I was about to chuck my shiny, new, 60$, Dualshock 3, PS3 controller at some parts in the game.

#7 Jun 15, 2008 7:56 PM

Doppelgangergang
Banned

Yup... I was "GRRR!!" at some parts.

It gets EXTREMELY hard.

#8 Jun 15, 2008 8:51 PM

Gwenio
Website

#9 Jun 23, 2008 11:59 PM

Adam Thurman

Never give up. I found many times that I had to put the controller down and go read a book or if you love games than go to a different game. roll

I find it easier when i can come back with relaxed hands and i can easily move around.

here is a tip though. get in a corner and wedge them to get the advance. use moves that have a spin to it so you can jump out after they are stunned.

the biggest problem I had was that some enemies have weapons that can hurt you when you are on the ground. if you look at the ground around you can sometimes jump over the attack.

another tip is that you can use jump attacks where you jump and hit the ground with a simple move. even glitches have a use if you look for them. I made up several moves that have used some glitches to get the upper hand. if you have any questions or comments feel free to E-mail me. [email protected] wink

Fell in love with Spyro when I was little. I played it with my friends. They went different ways over time and I refused to let this go. I am seventeen and still enjoy playing the old games as well as the new. Game makers are of their own and I have no reason to disagree because they made it perfect

Board footer