You are not logged in.

#1 Jan 24, 2008 3:15 AM

ratchet
Gems: 0
Website

Gnasty Gnorc

Hey guys, actually if you didn't realise, Gnasty Gnorc actually became friends or atlease nuetral status with spyro after the events of spyro 1.
One thing that supports this is in the manual where it says "Just ask Gnasty Gnorc, he wont mess with spyro again". Ok, this doesn't mean they arn't enemies, it just means that he wont try for revenge. But the thing which really tells you this is situated in Dragon Shores. If no one realised, the Creatures that Host the theme park are Gnorcs! Meaning That Gnasty Is Hosting theme parks for the dragons.Now we know that this park isn't an "evil theme park" or a trap because otherwise dont you think spyro might of fallen into this trap?

Anyway, i know that i have a bad way of writing, but anyway, this proves that Gnasty Was and is No Threat to spyro, unless he gets a big grudge. (actually, i think the only thing he was angry at was the embarrassment he got)

PS: Gnasty Gnorc isn't Dumb (like hes potrayed as in AHT)

#2 Jan 24, 2008 8:54 PM

Razz
Website

Re: Gnasty Gnorc

I don't think he and Spyro are friends, but I definitely agree that Gnasty isn't going to try anything ever again. The final battle of the first game indicates that he's not the bravest Gnorc ever born. big_smile I don't think the Gnorcs running Dragon Shores are affiliated with Gnasty, though. The Gnorcs under his control were made of gems while the Gnorcs at Dragon Shores look to be of a similar lineage to Gnasty's own.

#3 Jan 25, 2008 1:59 AM

ratchet
Website

The Gnorc species as either...
1.Created By Gnasty Gnorc
2.They are ALL allies

Too many things suggest this. Yeah, they're not friends, but not arch enemies either

#4 Jan 25, 2008 2:05 AM

Misa

I never notice that the creature from Dragon Shores were Gnorcs..woooa
I think Gnasty Gnorc is just being a good Gnorc, coz we all kno what happens if he became evil again

#5 Jan 25, 2008 2:13 AM

ratchet
Website

i dont think he was originally evil, just very sensative

#6 Jan 25, 2008 3:33 AM

Razz
Website

My thought was always that he wasn't evil, he was just kind of a jerk. But, really, he had a pretty good reason for seeking vengeance on the dragons. Those were some nasty comments about him.

#7 Jan 25, 2008 4:39 AM

ratchet
Website

yeah, and they should just leave him alone. THey already banished him, whats done is done.

#8 Jan 25, 2008 10:15 PM

SpyroForever

Your theory is wrong

Gnasty is a boss on Spyro: A Hero's Tail

PWNED  (:)

#9 Jan 25, 2008 10:24 PM

Sheep
Award: Skateboard Contest Winner
Birthday: 20 January
Website

Maybe the makers of A Hero's Tail didn't realise that he wasn't that bad after all.(If ratchet's theory is right)

#10 Jan 25, 2008 11:23 PM

ratchet
Website

yes, that is what i believe. I personally think that AHT is in another timeline (like TLOS)

#11 Jan 26, 2008 12:06 AM

Razz
Website

I'm with Ratchet here. I count the Insomniac trilogy as it's own universe and LoS as it's own universe. The in-between games are probably their own universe(s) too.

#12 Jan 27, 2008 2:55 AM

ratchet
Website

Correct:

Originals is one universe
ETD different one- had crush and gulp talking, it had a much different looking ripto, and spyro seemed wimpier.
The gameboy titles are in the same with ETD (i dont know where fusion fits though)
SL is very very odd, probably by itself
AHT by itself probaby
TLOS Almost certain by itself

#13 Jan 29, 2008 10:53 PM

Juice box

AHT is not its own universe. It is continued on from the previous games. In ETD Gulp and stuff talking is just a dumb attempt to make a good game seeing as it was a different company to the one who made the original trilogy.

Woooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

#14 Jan 30, 2008 6:22 AM

ratchet
Website

It has nothing to do with that. Reguardless if they were trying to make a good game or not, gulp can talk, he couldn't in spyro 2, which means its not the same gulp full stop.
AHT is, notice all the strange differences in character personalities

#15 Mar 10, 2008 1:26 AM

SpyroLover12

I knew about the Gnorks in Spyro 2 I tried too kill em for hours nothing happend i thoughut Ghansty will come out once you 100% And yu fight never happend sad

#16 Mar 10, 2008 2:16 AM

spyromaster330

i noticed that there were gnorcs in dragon shores as well but i didnt really think much of it. I sort of forgot about them being gnorcs after awhlie as well

Board footer