Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#101 Oct 08, 2010 5:06 PM

Neo Hikato
Gems: 0

Re: Avarian Chronicles: Shaded Origins ( ANB RP )

"I promise Sparx." Spyro smiled. After all, there wasn't anything else to keep a secret anymore, now that Sparx knew that Spyro and Cynder were dragons and not related by blood.

#102 Oct 08, 2010 8:13 PM

Neo Hikato

((Sorry for the double post, but I want to make a announcement. After constant thinking of what to do for the rp, I got some ideas about geography for the rp, and a name to the continent that the rps will take place on: Avaria. In such, I thought up a name for these series of LoS alternate universe rps, fittingly named The Avarian Chronicles. I will update the topic name and include more information on the starting page, mainly a race list.))

#103 Oct 08, 2010 11:18 PM

Jackson117

(Cyril let her over because his work is dangerous..and leading a mouse to a crumb of food which houses a supply of food isn't the smartest tactic)

Cyril finally spoke "I think it's time to get a move on...Apes are coming..and it sounds like they have encountered something worse"

Cynder nodded....But she was always scared of those stories of what her father told her...about that lost child who grew up and...Become a monster.

Cyril Looked around "Spyro...it is time for you to learn your elements, Maybe once we near somewhere safe...But the first element Fire should come naturally to you, Cynder show him your element"

She walked near the water...and with a lift of her talon the water rose making shapes..

Cyril just chuckled a bit.

"I use water...i'm still not good at it through" she replied, What she didn't count on was the water had to be unfrozen..and there was a reason the water was frozen..With no warning Jack bust out of the water, His features were horror, his talons had become sharper..his tail tip was like the spiky anvil, his wings Sharp...A true raptor Wyvern.

Cynder was too shocked to move, it happened so fast that Jack had warped his tail around her...the gripe he had on her was indeed strong.

Cyril snared with his fangs, Jack eyes were pure Yellow..They tracked everyone's movement.

"So this is the one the described in the legend...What a Beautiful Dragoness"

The way his tail had her was like it beckoned a certain someone to become enraged with Jealousy and arousal

(OOC- Yep At this Time pairings are becomming involved..Seems my OC is a evil cupid  wink )

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#104 Oct 08, 2010 11:30 PM

Neo Hikato

Spyro watched as Cynder controlled the water a little, still not that good at it, but he was still amazed. "Thats amazing Cynder!" He chuckled. "Its kind of ironic that you can use water, cause I would be able to use the opposite of it if Cyril's right."

Before anything else could happen, a creature jumped out of the water, shocking both Spyro and Cynder as Jack suddenly came out of the water and wrapped his tail around Cynder. But his shock would soon change to anger as he growled at Jack. "Get away from her!" He dashed forward to try to get him away from Cynder.

#105 Oct 09, 2010 12:06 AM

Jackson117

Jack's maw opended as he blasted some sort of green fire out of his mouth...It hit the ground that Spyro would be heading to, the ground of it started to decay...like it was acid.

"Seems no-one knows about the legend huh?...That All the times a Purple dragon has scored some tail and settled down...that the kiddies never were purple...Well according to the legend..This Time Something will happen!..And when this world goes ka-boom...Your going to be the crown jewel of the new World"

Cyril however seemed to channel his skills in making the ice get ready to explode..thanks to the water behind him.

"And i thought you would do better then that!..What are you up to..New world?"

Jack started to laugh in the creepiest way imaginable, "So much Evil in these worlds..so much injustice..well I've seen and had enough..It's time to Destroy the world..and recreate a new one into Paradise!"

Cyril stammered..he had gone insane.

"Lets see now..Dark Master is going to get set free...hmph...I know, First I'll beat the crap out of this little purple one, then I'll make Him fight the Dark Master" He pointed to Neo no doubt

"Lovely...Now what was I going to do..Ah yes..The Exdo Spell" He cast some words as a circle appeared....

Cyril staggered "Dammit his done the spell..Nothing can get in..Only True love..And I doubt it would arise this early anyway"

Jack however was in thought, *I'm using this as a escape goat...I hope this kid..doesn't have any pure loving feelings for this gal..or else I'm screwed...because if pure love enters and breaks the circle..it's going to render me immobile like some sort of sleeping gas*

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#106 Oct 09, 2010 12:10 AM

riverhippo
Gems: 1,093

Sparx hid under a rock.

#107 Oct 09, 2010 12:14 AM

Neo Hikato

"Coward." Neo growled. "I don't know what he plans to do, but we must break through somehow. I don't want Cynder to be used for evil, not now."

Spyro sighed to himself. "I don't know if this is going to work, but I am going to try it." He started to walk to the circle. In his mind, he was unsure about the whole thing; he had been drawn to Cynder even though he thought they were brother and sister in the past, and when he learned that they weren't related at all, it somewhat drawn him more to Cynder. Though he didn't know if Cynder felt the same.

#108 Oct 09, 2010 12:49 AM

Jackson117

*Ahhh...Ancestor Poo...I am screwed* The Seal was broken..Like a surge of power Busted out, Jack felt numb like all his power was gone, Cynder felt that she could break free, She got her tail and made it whack him on the head, it didn't hurt but she was free, At the same time Cryil Exploded the Ice, this caused cynder to tumble towards spyro, Jack fell down to the ground, Cyril Grabbed Jack's tail a froze everything expect for his head.

"You may be doing the wrong things..for the wrong reasons..but the goal is the right cause...I'm going to leave you here..So you can pick yourself up, However My friend over there and Neo might not be so Kind"

Jack eyed him..he could only sense, watch,listen and talk.

Cyril Neared his friend "I do not know what you want to do with him, But his a lost soul"

Jack couldn't even move..He looked at Spyro *He looks so much like him...He must be...*

His thought was broken as his eye shut close.

#109 Oct 09, 2010 1:24 AM

Neo Hikato

"I am aware." Neo stated. "For that, he will live." He turned around and walked next to Ignitus.

"Cynder, are you okay?" Spyro asked her.

#110 Oct 09, 2010 1:31 AM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Borg smirked the apes were with him now some were still following Singular and getting killed.

Argil was amazed he had finally met the Dragons of Legend he did not know what to say but he shock it off and looked at everyone. He had feared Jack might have done massive damage but he asked.

"Is everyone alright...?"

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#111 Oct 09, 2010 2:32 AM

Jackson117

Cyril Neared the slope of the hill, He gave a slight push to the ice block Jack as it sledged down the hill.

"He always survives..." He sighed.

Cynder got up slowly, "I'm alright...thanks for caring...She couldn't help but blush a little

However unkown that the Swarm of Jack had been busy Turning the Ape force that so fought to find the dragons into them...The swarm was nearing to Total outbreak of the swamp and surrounding area's.

Infection 11%

#112 Oct 09, 2010 2:42 AM

Neo Hikato

"I am glad." Spyro smiled, before he looked to Ignitus. "Where are we heading now?" He asked.

"I don't know...." Ignitus said, unsure. "The Dragon Temple nearby would be a possibility...."

"Borg would know we would be going there, it is the first place that they would check after knowing we were here." Neo said. "Warfang, on the other hand, is heavily guarded; the aid from the Moles would certainly help in case Malefor's army attacks, and the Great Dragon Temple there would be of use."

Ignitus, taking in this suggestion, nodded. "Agreed. We will head to Warfang, to the Great Dragon Temple." He looked to Cyril. "Jack's presence couldn't be a coincidence...he was here for some reason, stirring up trouble, no doubt."

#113 Oct 09, 2010 3:07 AM

Mr. John

"No problem, my name is Borg Cynder if it's alright with all of you I can teach Cynder to master her water element more, Sparx you can come out now their gone!"

"Oh no their not!" Came the voice of Borg he jumped out of the bushes with some apes.

"Spyro, Cynder, pleased to finally meet you I am Borg your worst nightmare!"

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#114 Oct 09, 2010 4:15 AM

Jackson117

Jack's minion creatures Broke him out of the cube, He drained a few of them to dust, He was back to Mid power...He Ordered the creatures to speard out, And raid the temple, He on the other hand Thought it be better to take place in the Outbreak of the swamp's surrounding area, By now there were 200 Minions creatures with him, he had sent 5 more to go Back up the hill, for testing each one's powers.

5 of them got ready to pounce, One would Attack Cyril, the other Neo, The other three would see what Spyro,Cynder and Agril could give in combat. Some ape was there..ranting..No matter..The Fire elder would take care of it.

With the instant The creatures jumped out of suprise..They charged towards their targets.

#115 Oct 09, 2010 4:15 AM

killa_cz
Website

want to play xbox with me im killacz422

#116 Oct 09, 2010 5:02 AM

riverhippo

Sparx peeked out from under the rock at Spyro's words or release.  When he came out, he was glowing magnificently.  A once regular yellow dragonfly was now emitting a form of energy that when close to a dragon, increased the power and knowledge of that dragon's elements.  Spyro could feel Sparx's radiation in his belly and on his mouth, giving him a tingling sensation.  Sparx turned who he thought would best answer his next question.  "Ignitus, what's happened to me?"  ((All of this happened before Borg's arrival and Jack's counter attack.))

Meanwhile at the underground city, the manweersmalls finished their initial plans.  Mole-Yair spoke to his intelligence provider universally known as the Professor.  "So me and Jean-Jacques will arrive at the ?*most end of the swamp where the dragons are in danger while you help architect and construct an undergroung system of travel the dragons can use.  We can't dig holes in the swamp, so start by digging into the mountain ? of the swamp.

((OOC- I need to see a map))*

#117 Oct 09, 2010 7:45 AM

Jackson117

The Swarm had found the exit and had begun their Infesting to the Open world.

Nearby villages were Hostages...No harm was coming to them, but the Prisons and some wildlife were slaughtered and turn into more Swarm...But this was only one village near the swamps..The whole world was there for the taking.

And Hive Mind Jack would Lead on.

#118 Oct 09, 2010 3:28 PM

Neo Hikato

((I need to make a map  :-P  I planned on having Southern Avaria, where the swamps and the old dragon temple are, be separated from the rest of the land by a mountain range, which the group would have to pass through on foot to reach the rest of the land and to get to Warfang. I am making this up as I go, though I am working on a geography sheet.))

Ignitus was surprised at what was happening to Sparx. "I don't know, I never seen such a thing before...maybe you have more of a connection with Spyro then we would thought.

Spyro was more surprised. "This never even happened before, why now?" He would ask, before suddenly Borg would appear, the dragon being speechless.

Neo, however, would glared at Borg, growling. "From one thing to another..." He paused as he sensed something. "And the one thing leads to another danger..." Just as soon as he said that, Jack's minions charged out from nowhere. Neo would instantly react by slamming his tail blade into the side of one of them, knocking it to the ground. "Two threats at once, perfect...." He muttered.

#119 Oct 09, 2010 3:44 PM

Malefor the purple dragon
Website

You cant stop me I have a reason to fight you dont

#120 Oct 09, 2010 4:11 PM

Neo Hikato

((On a side note, I finished up a map of Avaria, bit crude, but will help rpers get a sense of what the continent would look like. Picture is up on the first page.))

#121 Oct 09, 2010 6:22 PM

riverhippo

((OOC- is that Ehon Mountain range north of the swamp?))

The professional digging manweersmalls, under the leadership of the Professor, began digging into the Ehon mountains.  Eventually, they would break light on the north end of the swamp.

Before then, Mole-Yair and Jean-Jacques arrived at the swamp just in time to see the dragon group battle.  They decided to wait until Ignitus was idle from combat.

((OOC- lets make the underground city about halfway between Warfang and the East mountain range.))

#122 Oct 09, 2010 6:44 PM

Neo Hikato

((Actually it says Ebon, and yes its north of the swamps. Made the text larger for better understandment.))

#123 Oct 09, 2010 6:59 PM

Mr. John

Borg's right hand suddenly turned into a blade and he chopped one of Jack's minion's heads off. Borg fired an energy beam from his left one at another turning it to ashes in seconds. The Apes charged and started doing their best to kill of Jack's troops.

"This is not over not by a long shot but I don't like it when others get in my way we will team up for now dragons!"

Argil used his tail and whacked one of Jack's minions aside. Argil then jumped into the swamp water and came out tossing one of the minions into the water and drowning him after using his hind leg to kick him under the water.

"Where's Jack though?" Asked Argil.

Cayla Mills

#124 Oct 09, 2010 10:02 PM

Jackson117

Cyril Froze one minion and Then broke it into tiny shards.

"No doubt he is leading many more of these creatures on a attack somewhere else"

Cynder got behind spyro, These things just scared her..not to mention Jack was going to give her nightmares for awhile.

Jack busted out of the mountains of ebon, His army soon followed, It was then he decided that 200 minions wouldn't get far...So he made 2 squads of 50 to swim to Munitions forge and the other to Tall plains. The Rest would go on the sidelines, avoiding warfang for the time being.

#125 Oct 09, 2010 10:26 PM

riverhippo

Sparx has a special connection with Spyro, magically, if you will...

But Sparx has a connection with all dragons, not just Spyro.  Spyro tends to be most affected though.  Sparx was like an energy boost, when he was around--annoying or not.

Board footer