Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jul 23, 2010 11:12 AM

Jackson117
Gems: 0

Rage

*You can't defeat me...for if i die...my rage will haunt the world...untill it gets what it wants*

Cyrill awoke in sweat and tears...the ice elder paused...dragons only sweat if worried...and even for a ice dragon the sweat should be frozen, but it wasn't..
he seemed to walk past his bed to his lookout post in warfang..the place was getting repaired..and to make matters worse..dragons were comming out of hiding, mass mess was being created and Ignitous his dear friend was nowhere to be seen, along with spyro and cynder. Cyrill looked down to see a statue of spyro being made, along it was a statue of cynder with the words written on it,

*We were wrong about her...forgive us*

Cyrill smiled..if they were here now..they would be happy...but they weren't.

Flashback*

The creature looked at his foster parents dead corpse..crying..Cyrill took a step towards him, "Your not dragon..and i don't know what you are boy" The creature started at him "I am a raptor...and i will get revenge", the words sounded so cliche that cyrill thought this underling would be in need of reality, "Come with me..i will train you" but in reality cyrill was going to foster care for him.

Flahback foward

"You are free..i have taught you about combat and life my child...go"
The creature smiled "Goodbye then sensi"

Flashback ends.

Cyrill heard the news a few years later...The creature hd made friends only to have them be ended..how did he know?..because the reports soon flooded with a enraged beast feasting on apes.

Cyrill returned to reality..the sun was rising but it was errie..something was up.

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

Board footer