Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jun 02, 2010 3:19 PM

Helluva
Gems: 0
Website

The Nightfury and the weyr

( A Weyr is a group of dragons and a Nightfury is a type of dragon from the movie how to train your dragon)

My claws dug into the dirt as I ran over the moor, the moonlight danced over my black scales as i dodged behind a bush, who's leafs were twinkled in morning dew(during nightime)My breath fogged up infront of me and i closed my eyes as I heard feet run past my hiding spot.The open wound on my cheek stung and i flicked my tounge over it rigouresly.Folding my wings back I poked my snout out of the bush and saw forms over the horizon, slowly they faded away. I crawled out the bush and perked my ears, rotating them back and forth, my nostrils in the air.Someone jumped on my back out of nowhere and I squeeled loudly baring my teeth as I stared up into the face of  another nightfury.

The Nightfury:"I win Laura!"

I urked and flipped on the grass throwing him off of me.I stood up shaking the grit off of me from the landscape.

Laura:"Not fair, I was on fair land Boulder!"

Boulder:"Whatever, lets go back to the barrack"

Me and boulder ran over the moors, our shoulder brushing past one another.His bulky form pushed me over, my paws stumbled over the other and I yelped as my body slid and began rolling off the moors.I landed at the bottom and huffed when the grass clogged my nostrils.I untangled myself and stood up with a glare in my eyes.I looked up at the running boulder as he opened up his wings. His wings foleded looked like a fat long stone, when opened it branched off into thinner poles; wings flaps streched over them and when he flapped his wings, dust flew around him.

He looked down at me and arched his head under his stomach.I looked up and lashed my tail halfway the sighn that us nightfuries use to show were ok.I watched him smirk and fly off faster till he was gone.I began to walk home, soon night hit;I liked to walk rather than fly for I was the best there was,the fastest off all...or so i say.

When I squeezed through the crevice that entered into the camp i saw ludith and boulder head to head, screaming at each other, *bleep*ed off at somthing big I bet.I walked toward them and arched my head low.They saw me and ludith walked up to me, his eyes glazed angrily.I dropped my ears back and he stopped knowing I would kick his *bleep* if he kept on with the harsh walking.He immediately dropped ranks and snorted hard, baring his teeth back.

Ludith:"You killed elkin did'nt you!"

Laura:"He's dead?"

Ludith:"YES!"

Laura:"About time..."

Ludith:"Have some respect in a death of a fellow frontliner!"

Laura:"Fine...Who killed him?"

Ludith glared at me "You would know the answer to that wouldnt you?"He growled and bared his teeth accusing me of murder. I growled and opened my wings, green gas started to filter in my maw till a booming voice callled out "STOP!"I looked to my left to see a huge nightfury standing next to me, elder Montague. His red eyes glared at me from the side.

Montague:"There is no time for mockery and accusations, ludith go to your den and leave laura alone."

Ludith immediately slunked off, no longer giving me spiking aurora readings.

I walked behind the large group that had gathered and lowered my head to see under their large bodies. I gasped and my eyes widened when I saw a crimson liquid lying across the floor. I shut my eyes tightly, lifting my head up to get away from the now arching smell; I took a step backward, my ears flattened against my cranium. My rear bumped  into another and I perked my head up and spun around. A large dragon with curled up horns stared at me. Argnose. I smiled timidly and started to walk away from Argnose when I felt montague behind me. I looked at him weakily too and then looking to my sides I saw Rathnid and earwyne  cornering me in. I bared my teeth and growled lightly at the feel of being corned and accused of murder.
A dragon with one empty eye socket pounced next to me, jumping over the small crowd, He popped his wings open and his huge wing flaps covered me completely, I looked at him and saw it was boulder. I heard someone trying to pry open his wings from the outside of him, he winced slightly as their claws tried to pry him open.

With your 60 % you are: You’re a complete Yuri, I’m surprised you took this test, were you just trying to make sure or something? 41 % from 64207 test takers had this profile!

Board footer