Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Apr 14, 2010 4:03 AM

Spyro_Fan_Forever
Gems: 0

O_O moments

Couldn't think of a good title. Sorry. xD

Anyone else have any "Phew" or "Holy crap!" moments in their game?
I only have two right now. I've just recently picked my Ps1 game back up.
Though the game has a few problems..even if it's barely scratched. hmm
Poor thing is just so old..

In Dream Weavers, in the place where you fight the "jack in box", I had the music turned all the way down and when I turned it back up, it was playing the intro music. I was like "O__O;; huh?" But it went back to the real music quickly after the intro was done playing.

Then, also in Dream Weavers, the place with the wizards that make the metal knights come alive, I was by an edge, having just charged an gnorc off it, and when the blue gem popped outta him it fell off the edge too! I gasped and went all wide eyed again. xD; But the gem numbers came up, showing I still got it.

Share any "frightening" or just plain wierd moments. =P

винт это. винт все это и оставь меня.

#2 Apr 15, 2010 11:04 AM

TwistedCynder

Re: O_O moments

LOL I was like that when I tried to swim but I drown yikes

Rawr!!! I'm a Dragon :3

#3 Apr 15, 2010 4:21 PM

MrXLink
Gems: -92
Birthday: 18 November

Jacques is in Dream Weavers, matey P)

Anyways, I've had some weird moments...

Beast Makers - Misty Bog: Pretty weird, those plants. One ate me up forever. As soon as he ate me, the game stopped working, or at least I didn't respawn. After cleaning the disk it did work again, but it was a weird moment, like Spyro was dead forever. xD

Beast Makers - Home: You know this boar behind a hut in the main world? Well, it hit me, and I actually flew through the wall of the hut. O....K...

Artisans - Toasty: I always laughed when there are two or three dogs who want to jump on you. They target the same point, and if you just avoid it, they will eventually jump on each other, which is funny to see. After that, it's easy to burn all 3 of em once more.

Dream Weavers - Jacques: Those clock elve thingies before the allmighty Jacques are dmn buggy. I hit one and they kept on ticking, so no ringing if the time was up. Caused a lot of trouble.

Dream Weavers - Jacques: We'll stay in Jacques for a while. There are those collumns with the fat guys on it, right? You have to fly and burn them. It was like a "WTF?!?" moment when one of them hit me and let me fall into the lava. I tried again and I didn't manage untill my 6th try. Very frustrating.

Beast Makers - Tree Tops: Let me give you some advice: when jumping while chasing a thief with supercharge, NEVER try to hit one of those guys in the air...

Magic Crafters - Alpine Ridge: Pfft! I never thought that dinosaur could just pop out of the ground... It scared the crap out of me. Of course, that was 9 or 10 years ago...

Aim high in life but watch out for Flying Boxes

#4 Apr 16, 2010 4:25 PM

Spyro_Fan_Forever

Oh! Hehe, my bad. Been a while since I've played the game. ^-^;;
Thanks for pointing that out, MrX-Link.

And those you posted are awesome.
Guess that plant was really hungry, huh. xD

TwistedCynder: Yeah, I did that too a loong time ago.
But now we know he can't swim. ouob <--*thumbs up*

винт это. винт все это и оставь меня.

#5 Apr 16, 2010 10:07 PM

Apoc
Birthday: 18 June

I had problems with the controls locking all the time, but then again my keyboard locks no matter what

Board footer