You are not logged in.

#1 Nov 05, 2009 10:34 AM

TehPurpleDragon
Gems: 0

Disappointing Ending?

How many other people noticed that you worked your butt of trying to get into the magical Dragon amusement park at the end, and it was completely stupid! The one love tunnel was good, it reminded me of the earlier characters of the game. I got 100% completion, every gem, every orb, every skill point, and I still wish they could give you that unlimited fireball that they give you in the ending, and let you play with it from the beginning (after you earn it)

Cause at the finish of the game, there's not much to do with that fireball besides return to the levels that you struggled on and kill EVERYTHING in SIGHT.  O:)

#2 Nov 05, 2009 5:11 PM

Aceedwin

Re: Disappointing Ending?

The ability to snipe those acursed Turtlephants on the mystic marsh level was enough for me frankly. Man I hate those turtlephants.

#3 Nov 05, 2009 9:08 PM

Scarlett-Fear-Dragon

I don't think the actual ending plot-wise was bad...but if you mean the whole superflame thing, then I agree. Still, it made it easier to get skillpoints and unlock the epilogue. It's not all bad.

Donate gems to me, biatch, and I give you cuddles.

#4 Nov 06, 2009 11:53 AM

Gekoncze
Baby Dragon
Award: Speedway Contest Winner Final
Gems: 145

When you get the unlimited superfame (at the end) and you play it again from the beginning you will have the superflame and it is easier to complete the game.
EDIT:You have to start new game on slot where is the 100% complete game to get the superflame, but when you delete the saved game and than start new game, you won't get the superfame. (I've tried it on gateway to glimmer)

#5 Nov 21, 2009 5:41 PM

Keby
Website

Yeah, like Blako said, as long as the 100% save file is on the same 3 slot card then you can start a new game with it.  Also, I personally loved Dragon Shores.

Board footer