Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Oct 11, 2009 1:30 PM

Apoc
Gems: 0
Birthday: 18 June

Explanations

This is for those who are slightly confused by my characters, well here are their backgrounds and histroy, it would've taken too long to add it in the stories.

Apoc Callypse: He was created by Malefor as a trigger to cause an event known as D-Day(Dooms Day). He looks about 22 years old, is about 6.3ft tall, he's moderately built and his hair is black and shoulder length. His sword Ascelon was forged with the same materials as Emmet's sword Avalon. The steel was stolen by The Overlord's men and was forged in his Keep. The Overlord. known as Cardinal, makes an appearance in Conquest(the second installment in the Emmet trilogy) and New World Order(The third installment in the Apoc trilogy). Cardinal was banished thousands of years ago and the sword was forged for his awakening. He doesn't like to kill because he doesn't want to fulfill his purpose in life, so instead of killing the Harbingers he puts them into stasis and seals them in the Tomb of the Diabolical, which he creates in a location only he knows about. Malefor created a seventh Harbinger to replace Apoc and calls him Bane, Apoc accidently kills him. Apoc eventually kills Malefor by slitting his throat but Malefor reveals that their fates are linked. If he dies Apoc has to die with him. The Gods were pleased with Apoc's sacrifice and gave him life again and he became the Guardian of the Earth. He apparently loves Cynder but won't make a move because he knows that she belongs to Spyro, at the end of The Fall of Spyro there are indications that they might be a couple but they aren't. Although she also likes him but doesn't tell him. I thought of maybe Spyro and Apoc both having Cynder but most of you probably haven't seen the musical Paint Your Wagon where the lady marries two men, maybe I should. What do you think?

Emmet Emil Erlandson: Born to Charles Erlandson and Leia Mcdonnagh. He is 24, wears a black sleeveless shirt with black wraps around his arms which just touch his half-fingered gloves, black trousers and boots. His hair is about neck length and he is blond with a goatee. His family were all killers and head-hunters, his father was a murderous warlord and his mother was a head huntress, his brother started killing at the age of seven. He was a kinder soul and often avoided killing. He first killed at twelve. When he was fourteen he saw his first dragon and was intrigued by this creature. He was always fond of dragons until his mind was clouded by greed. His family weren't very pleased about how their first born son turned out. Charles died of leukemia and Leia hung herself shortly after his death. Emmet began training at the age of sixteen, he became a soldier and eventually a hero. At the age of 24 he became the Avatar of the Gods and after a few months he went mad with power. The Avatar of the Gods must not become greedy or malevolent, if they do then they are condemned. The Elder Dragons saved Emmet's life by sealing him in stone. After 1000 years the Gods thought that they should help Emmet redeem himself by giving their powers back to him. Later him and Apoc defeat Belial in Brothers in Arms and he ascends to full godhood and becomes the God of All Living Things. He likes Ember but doesn't want to tell her(she might overreact).

Belial: Once was Emmet's and Apoc's friend who was disguised as a young warrior named Nero. Who doesn't bear ANY resemblance to Nero from Devil May Cry 4. He wears a breastplate, armoured slacks and combat boots, his hair is long and black and he has a beard. He reveals himself to be Belial and mortally wounds Spyro, kills Cynder and beats Apoc within an inch of his life. He is killed by Emmet but Avalon shatters as soon as the final blow was delivered. Emmet heals Spyro and Apoc and uses his powers to revive Cynder.

Frank Fafara: He owns the Fisheries in the town of Sanctum, he also owns a small smuggling ring and the operation goes smoothly until he is eventually 'killed' by Baron Ryan for turning against Ryan in New World Order. his assistant Peach takes over the Fisheries but closes the Smuggling ring. Frank helps Apoc, Cynder and Spyro kill Ryan and Malefor. He moves out of Sanctum and moves into the Temple as a monk.

Peach Wilson: He is Frank's bad tempered assistant. He his well known for his colourful vocabulary, everyone is convinced that he has Tourette's Syndrome. He goes insane after Frank's supposed death and tries to kill Apoc, Spyro, Cynder and Sparx. He tried to stand up to Ryan and as a result his face is deformed and ruined and he wears a welding mask to hide his face. Ryan kills him by flooding the Fisheries by disabling the heating mechanisms in the water pipes, which caused the pipes to freeze and burst. When Apoc asked Peach what happened to Frank he just replied with:

"Let's just say, whomever stands up against Ryan gets f**ked!"

Baron Ryan: He is a multi millionaire who serves Malefor. He turned the town of Sanctum into a city and after he hears about the awakening of Apoc and co. he sends out his head hunters to kill them. After they escape Sanctum he starts hanging people he thinks aided them in their escape. He has the power to kill somebody by snapping his fingers, this ability had no effect on Apoc. He was killed by Apoc thanks to Frank's aid.

Lexus: Frank's friend who hates people after he witnessed an event known as "The Great Dragon Masscre" where people mercilessly killed dragons so they could have the land to themselves when he was only 18. He saved the dragons and turned the tables on the people, he loves and is loved by dragons. After his betrayal the humans tortured him. As a result his left eye is missing, three of his fingers on his left hand are gone, two on his right hand are broken and his left leg was removed. He was called a madman and the people steered clear of him. He tried to kill Apoc when he first saw him, he became quite fond of Apoc and his liking towards the two dragons. They eventaully become best friends.

Mr. Lloyd: He was a businessman who made good money. Nobody knows his first name, he has always been Mr. Lloyd to them. He eventually became too powerful and started to monopolise the whole town. From businessman to druglord. He was eventaully killed by Apoc in The Fall of Spyro and again in Apoc's Awakening(the second installment in the Apoc trilogy).

Dante: He is a vigilante who helps Emmet in Redemption and Apoc in New World Order. Nobody knows his real name he is only known as Dante. He wears a red suit and a red mask. He has two pistols which can also be used as daggers.

This is only a few of the character important to the trilogies. There will be other Apoc and Emmet stories like The Fall of Spyro. I like to play with the "what ifs" when I write. Expect more Apoc and Emmet stories soon.

Enjoy

#2 Nov 11, 2009 9:22 AM

Apoc

Re: Explanations

I've removed Apoc's weapons cuz he has just too many powers, with three extra weapons that would be an overkill.

#3 Nov 16, 2009 5:54 PM

S240sx24

Ok apoc likes cynder & cynder likes apoc. ok well good to know. when is the story of alexi gonna continue bro its really good

#4 Nov 16, 2009 6:38 PM

Apoc

I'll continue now, I'll also add Alexi's bio here as well. Well, Apoc isn't actually human, he wasn't born he was created so that means he isn't human.

#5 Jun 04, 2010 4:02 PM

Emo

Wow, such detailed descriptions you have. I like Apoc, Emmet, and especially Baron Ryan. I have a feeling that this is going to be good, Apoc.

Was SavageNymph on her old disabled account.

Improved in her behavior and writing. Is very nice. Yeah...so....you know.

#6 Jun 04, 2010 4:03 PM

Apoc

Thank you, although I'm going to change a few things

#7 Jun 04, 2010 5:57 PM

Emo

Was SavageNymph on her old disabled account.

Improved in her behavior and writing. Is very nice. Yeah...so....you know.

#8 Jun 04, 2010 8:40 PM

Apoc

Oi, I've got a lot of editing to do

Board footer