Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1276 Mar 29, 2008 1:08 AM

Blaze the Dragon
Gems: 0

Re: Spyro RPG legends told

Blaze: *a net with magic discharger is thrown onto him, tied to a rope, and he's dragged away* What the!? *sees a dragon slayer* How did he get through!? *notices it's a shadow elf* A... a shadow elf? No wonder they got through, they can use magic too! *feels weakened by the magic discharger* What... what's on this net? It's draining my energy... Vulcan, don't touch the net, you'll only get drained by it!

#1277 Mar 29, 2008 1:17 AM

Orthas

Vulcan:and then how can i...*a net is throwed to catch him*...darn it*dodge it but the net touch his tail*...ungh!...*staggers*...its really a discharger net?!

#1278 Apr 03, 2008 10:33 PM

Hero58
Website

OOC: sorry fro not replying so much been playing alot of my online Games ^^

#1279 Apr 04, 2008 12:45 AM

Orthas

OOC:yeah...like me i'm in alot of online games too hehehe....but i still alive!!!;)

#1280 Apr 08, 2008 10:30 PM

Hero58
Website

Wedger: Indeed...i wonder how Sasha is doing with the purple egg anyways

*at the academy*

Sasha: Such a cute egg...*snuggles her snout with it* man once wedger sees you hatched he will be very happy...

*back at wedger's location*

Wedger: *stops walking towards the academy* hmmm i wonder stay here i'll check it out *has his hand on his sword and starts looking around seeing a ape army* what in sam hell?...huh...*activates hi comm* Sasha come in sasha

Sasha: Yes?

Wedger: Some sort of ape army is coming your way...i suggest you get the others back to the temple and fast...

Sasha: Right...*grabs the egg and runs outside* Ignitus! Cyril! Terrador! Volteer! time to go no time to explian lets jsut go! *flyss off towards the temple*
____
*ape army*

Gual: Foolish dragons...they have no idea of the force we have...the power we have...and these humans...apes move out...

#1281 Apr 08, 2008 11:50 PM

Hero58
Website

OOC: OK then i dont think this RP is going very well...so i guess it's physiclly time to end it

Wedger: *arrives at the temple*

Sasha: Wedger wheres Vyper and Falisha?

Wedger: they went to go find a plac eto live like a new realm *tempel starts shaking and sees Ignitus over by the purple egg*

VOlteer: Save them! the dark armies have come!

Ignitus: *grabs the purple egg and nods at wedger and flys off to teh silevr river and puts the egg somewhere safe* may the ancestors look after us...may the look after us all *flys back to the temple but when he arrives he sees the other guardians knocked out and leaps at another one fo tehm that happens to be taking cynders egg but gets knocked out*

Wedger: Gaul! your mien! *charges at him but only gets his arm cut off and he returns to no logner being a purple guardian and the sword jsut vanishes*

Gaul: Serve the DM...and you shall be spared

Wedger: Never...*runs out of the temple and looks back and sighs and looks back at Sasha then down at the silver River* Our last hope lies with Spyro...i just hope one day we will meet...*starts walkign awya with Sasha holding his arm*

OOC: And that's how the Legend of Spyro a new beginning starts...ina diffrent timeline of course XD

Board footer