Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Dec 15, 2007 10:54 AM

spyrothedragon
Gems: 0

Secret cheat!

This has been only just been discovered.

To do this, first go to the menu. Then type in square, square, circle, circle, square, square, circle, circle. The following will appear: "Type: 0 Msg: 0". Pressing up begins to scroll through lines. The type number corresponds to the character, the message number corresponds to which line. You can only press up to change the message, not type, so you have to scroll through all of one character's lines before reaching the next character. To exit you must re-enter the code. The level's original music will be switched to whatever line you left it at. This will loop repeatedly until you enter another level, hub or area.

#2 Dec 15, 2007 9:19 PM

ratchet
Website

Re: Secret cheat!

I'll try this out, dont think it'll work though

#3 Dec 30, 2007 11:53 PM

SpyroStar

I don't think it would work, but I  want to try, so forget about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, I am tired of hearing about The Legend of Spyro, it is DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!

#4 Jan 23, 2008 5:47 AM

The Dark Master
Website

IT WORKS.
the talks are only what the peaple say in that level your in.

Name:The Dark Master.
Other Location:The Dark Realms.

#5 Apr 08, 2008 1:35 PM

Cynder7
Gems: -90
Birthday: 19 December
Website

it works,but to undo the cheat you have to kill yourself
:cries:  :cries:  :cries:
o_O

Board footer