You are not logged in.

#26 Mar 30, 2008 3:56 PM

SpyroManiac555
Gems: 0
Website

Re: Anyone see the epic failure that is Wikipedia yet? >_>

lol...nice
so boring up here, i can see why you woulda left...hehe

anyways...back to the topic--just so peoples can't say we're off topic...

is this wikipedia page even being monitored anymore?  like the info on characters has changed but it's only probably someone's guess, right?

nobody can actually say that they know what will happen for sure, unleess they're helping to make the game...and the rest is obvious, such as free-flight, co-op and fighting the Dark Master...

just a thought...

#27 Mar 30, 2008 5:22 PM

EricChristianOlsenFanatic
Birthday: 1 November

They did change it back to the way it's supposed to be cause I saw that Elijah Wood will voice Spyro, Billy West will voice Sparx, Mae Whitman will voice Cynder, but they don't have any people down yet for Dark Master or Hunter.

At least Jim Carrey and Steve Carell aren't gunna be on there....lol. I did see yesterday that they had Will Smith up for Hunter and Samuel Jackson up for the Dark Master... crazy huh?

-Justin Long Fanatic

I have changed my username from Justin Long Fanatic to EricChristianOlsenFanatic, so Justin Long Fanatic is my old name on this site, and EricChristianOlsenFanatic is my new one.

#28 Mar 30, 2008 5:33 PM

SpyroManiac555
Website

hmmm...Will Smith as Hunter...odd...i could see it working...but then again...maybe not...haha

oh well...samual jackson?  that's a no...

#29 Mar 30, 2008 6:38 PM

EricChristianOlsenFanatic
Birthday: 1 November

Yeah I just saw that they have Jim Carrey and Steve Carell up again for the voices of Spyro and Sparx. OMG this is so retarded and dumb!

-Justin Long Fanatic

I have changed my username from Justin Long Fanatic to EricChristianOlsenFanatic, so Justin Long Fanatic is my old name on this site, and EricChristianOlsenFanatic is my new one.

Board footer