#1 Jan 10, 2007 1:14 AM

dragonoftheflames
Gems: 0

What happened to all the Dragons

In ANB the only dragons that you meet in the game are the main characters. What happened to all the non-main character dragons and the mummy dragons? Or did they all die by Cynder for she had no use for them.

Just tell me what's your opinion and if you know what actually did happen.

Ah Everythings back to normal.

#2 Jan 10, 2007 7:17 AM

devonm0

Re: What happened to all the Dragons

No, it's just that it's A New Beginning, like the title says.  Perhaps they just felt Spyro needed a true origin.  However, it is also possible that they are starting the series over.  I, for one, hope it's the former.  No one but Krome knows the true future of this series (I think).

There are two kinds of people in the world.  We have those who need a life, and then we have those who are dead already.

#3 Jan 10, 2007 9:37 AM

dragonoftheflames

I think I've said it wrong like I usually do. I don't mean like the dragons in past Spyro games I mean the dragons like the guardians but non-special ,the ones who went into battle with Cynder.

#4 Jan 10, 2007 12:45 PM

Zekira Drake

#5 Jan 10, 2007 5:13 PM

devonm0

Oh, that's what you meant...sorry.

There are two kinds of people in the world.  We have those who need a life, and then we have those who are dead already.

#6 Jan 10, 2007 7:19 PM

dragonoftheflames

Did it actually say that, oh, i just liked looking at the pretty pictures of the dragons

#7 Jan 13, 2007 9:32 PM

LoneKnight
Website

Well, remember in ANB when Spyro and Ignitis are looking out of the balcony of the temple? It shows a massive country. Massive. In ANB you only visit the areas where Spyro NEEDS to be. That means there's a ton of land that you never see. That ton of land can explain where all of the dragons are.

And the whole A New Beginning, it is just a prequel, not so much a remake. In Spyro 1, it doesn't explain how he was born. It just says, once upon a time there was a dragon, and it began. Perhaps after ousting Cynder, there is some sort of war with the dark master. This may or may not include Gnorcs. After that, there is a Gnorc war, perhaps. The dragons win and force the Gnorcs into some sort of unsteady peace. The Gnorc General is Gnasty Gnorc. Years pass and the Gnorcs attempt to take over the Dragon realms again, and that is Spyro 1. So, it's not as though ANB destroys everything that Insomniac made for us.

#8 Feb 03, 2007 2:50 AM

jamieque

You make a good point, LoneKnight but A New Beginning if it is indeed connected to the original series as a prequel would be a very distant prequel. This game would have taken place long before the present series. The Spyro in ANB isn't the same one as the one in the original series. The two look similar but there are difference in their personality traits and character. Spyro in ANB is a tad bit more serious then the original Spyro who was more experienced. Everyone knows how I am treating ANB when it comes to my ongong series but not everyone is going to do that.

Board footer