Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Dec 14, 2006 8:32 AM

devonm0
Gems: 0

Random Idea

Who thinks it would be cool for the newest owner of Spyro to remake the original Spyro trilogy while including Cynder?  Just a random thought, nothing more.

There are two kinds of people in the world.  We have those who need a life, and then we have those who are dead already.

#2 Dec 14, 2006 1:21 PM

Zekira Drake

Re: Random Idea

#3 Dec 18, 2006 11:39 PM

ontels

I love cinder shes so cyute Id love to see here in more games (you do meam small cinder riht)

wink

#4 Dec 18, 2006 11:47 PM

Zekira Drake

#5 Dec 19, 2006 12:17 AM

devonm0

Yes I mean, as some people call her, "True Cynder".  The thought that came into my head, more specifically, was that since they introduced Cynder in a sort of prologue to the story of Spyro, maybe they could do at least the original Spyro trilogy with I guess sort of a partnership between Spyro and Cynder.

There are two kinds of people in the world.  We have those who need a life, and then we have those who are dead already.

#6 Dec 23, 2006 9:47 PM

Zerodius

It vary.

If "A New Beginning" act as a prologue to the old games, then definitely. "A New Beginning" give Spyro much more potential for characterization and the new characters could bring new, interesting elements to a world we already know. After all... who knows?

Maybe the Dark Gems were created from Gems being exposed to the energy of the Dark Realms? Maybe the reason Spyro is so different from the dragons of the Dragon Realms is because that he came from another Realm altogether (the "A New Beginning" one)? What of Ripto? Maybe is her truly a mutated creation of the Dark Master who took on his former master's footsteps after Spyro defeated him once and for all, hence the villain's evil dispositions and his hatred for dragons?

On another hand, there is always a possibility that "A New Beginning" might be what the title imply: a rebirth of the serie, restarting from the very beginning with a new world and new background info for all characters. In this case, if it so, then introducing characters from "A New Beginning" (and any subsequent games based on the world introduced in that game) will introduce unpleasant plotholes which the serie doesn't need.

All in all, it vary on if and how the old serie and "A New Beginning" will link up together.

Personally, I think the storylines have the potential to complete each others and enhance each others (so my vote goes to "Yes") but well, we shall see.

NOTE: If "A New Beginning" and the old serie link up, I definitely believe that they should introduce more than just Cynder in the remakes. Modifying the games (new fighting engine, modified health system, reworked stages and enemies, maybe new bosses and secret areas)
and introducing more of the elements of "A New Beginning" would be definitely nice.

Well, that's all I believe. That was my opinion on this case.

#7 Jan 01, 2007 8:43 PM

Stormy
Administrator
Award: Admin
Gems: 540
Birthday: 3 April
Website

That would be interesting if they could somehow get it to work. They did start the whole series over with LoS, so it probably wouldn't work out. I voted yes anyway.

#8 Jan 09, 2007 9:03 AM

dragonoftheflames

I like evil Cynder not the good one(which is strange , I don't have one single bad bone in me) but I wouldn't say no to play as her.But sorry I have to disagree with the idea to remake the trilogy whislt including Cynder, it just won't be the same but if it was to be after ANB then of course yes.For it'll fit with the new storyline and such but that's mine opinion.

Ah Everythings back to normal.

Board footer