Ignitus's #1fan
Gems: 0

The Official Ignitus Fan Club

"May the ancestors look after you... may they look after us all" - Ignitus

#2 Feb 18, 2008 10:58 PM

Cynder794

Re: The Official Ignitus Fan Club

I think Ignitus actually is Spyro's dad. I can just feel it!

#3 Feb 18, 2008 10:59 PM

Spyro

For sure, no one would make a better dad for Spyro than Ignitus. He's so collected and wise but not just that, he's caring too.

#4 Feb 18, 2008 11:15 PM

Razz
Website

Hi Chris! *flail wave* ^_^ Welcome to Spyroforum! smile

First: D'aww, you included some of my art?! That fills me with glee. ^_^

Second: I like Ignitus. He's a cool dude and his design is pretty. Also, and I'd forgotten about this until just now, I like how snarky he can get. He's the only person in the entire game who smacked Sparx for being a smart aleck, and someone totally needed to. big_smile He's also very straightforward about how he feels (noticeable eye rolling, telling everyone to shut up when they're getting on his nerves, being honest about when he's sad or proud, etc). And, of course, he taught Spyro how to be a dragon as well as saved his life, which is a pretty grand thing to do.

#5 Feb 19, 2008 12:41 AM

Sails_the_Fox

i REALLY think he's spyro's dad too! you can tell! cause of that bond like thingy and they have the same horns one of them just looks like they could break any sec and the other looks newer and docent look like they will break. i think and shorta HOPE that in the 3rd game he will reveal that he's spyro's dad

SF94's brother.

#6 Feb 19, 2008 12:49 AM

shade105
Birthday: 23 September
Website

#7 Feb 19, 2008 3:10 AM

Razz
Website

#8 Feb 19, 2008 11:32 AM

Pip
Website

Ignitus is the best big_smile

I don't know if he really is Spyro's daddy, but it would be cool if he were ^^ I love his design, and I totally agree with Razz on his strait forward personality - it sets him apart from the other guardians, and makes him the uniqe character we all know and love.

And thanks for including some of my art too! big_smile I'm flattered ^^

#9 Feb 19, 2008 7:41 PM

Sails_the_Fox

spyro and ignitus walk the same don't they?

SF94's brother.

#10 Feb 19, 2008 8:24 PM

Volteer32

Now that you mention it I think they do - but if you watch ANB the cutscenes how the dragons walk into the dojo, he might not be the only one

#11 Feb 19, 2008 11:02 PM

Razz
Website

I've noticed that Ignitus has a very pronounced limp. I'd have to watch to see which leg is injured, but I'm pretty sure it's one of his hind legs.

#12 Feb 19, 2008 11:13 PM

shade105
Website

he is so awsome, what if in the third game he announces to Spyro that he is his son yikes that would be a shocker for Spyro...

#13 Feb 20, 2008 1:31 AM

Sails_the_Fox

yea! then for some WEIRD reason he might say the SAME thing! as they usually say. you know what i mean...........

SF94's brother.

#14 Feb 20, 2008 3:56 AM

Mad guns22
Website

no i dont know what you mean.....

#15 Feb 20, 2008 7:16 PM

Sails_the_Fox

he MIGHT say the why didn't you tell me before thing.

SF94's brother.

#16 Feb 20, 2008 10:06 PM

Ignitus's #1fan

I doubt Spyro will care why he didn't say until then, I think he'd just be really happy about it. Also, I think Ignitus might not be aware that Spyro is his son; perhaps the chronicler would reveal it to them, and they'll both get a surprise.
Also, I think that it's pretty much certain that Ignitus has no competition when it comes to who Spyro's dad is >_>. First of all, I don't think anyone else would make a better dad for Spyro, and also, they look way too similar to not be related. Their horns are EXACTLY the same.
To Pip and Razz: No prob, I posted your art because I think those drawings rock big_smile.
I'll probably post some more art later >.>...

#17 Feb 21, 2008 12:16 AM

shade105
Website

yeah, maybe....... hey, here's one, if anyones dieing in the 3rd game, i would put my money on Ignitus, sorry but he would look like that type of char..

#18 Feb 21, 2008 12:22 AM

Sails_the_Fox

yea. it might be at the dark master part he either kills spyro or ignitus and then igy says he wants to die instead of spyro and spyro gets sad blah blah blah gets pi**** blah blah blah and then he kills teh dark master.........blah!...

SF94's brother.

#19 Feb 21, 2008 5:05 AM

shade105
Website

wow, you nice....... yeah, if ignitus dies, Spyro would get POed....

#20 Feb 21, 2008 4:44 PM

Sails_the_Fox

then darky will laff and spyro kills him...

SF94's brother.

#21 Feb 21, 2008 6:59 PM

Spyrofriend
Gems: 147

Insert cheap knockoff of Star Wars here)
Spyro I am you father" NOOOOO!"
I think he could be. Red and Blue do make Purple. He must have mated with a Blue Dragoness.

#22 Feb 21, 2008 9:23 PM

Ignitus's #1fan

I think it would be more likely for Cynder to die. If the Dark Master wants to kill someone Spyro cares about in order to hurt him, it'd be either Ignitus or Cynder, right? Well, Spyro cares about both of them a lot(although for some reason I think it's likely he cares about Ignitus a bit more than Cynder), so I think the dark master would choose to kill Cynder, because she broke free from him, and he'd want to get rid of the traitor, therefore killing two birds with one stone. And what's more.. I'm sick of how it's ALWAYS the father who has to die. For once, I want the father to LIVE, to spend time with his son, to catch up on all the missed time. But no, of course, that's not gonna happen... Cynder will get all the attention...

Also... please, no more star wars references >.<! DEATH TO STAR WARS!!!!!! And I don't think Ignitus is anything like Darth Vader hmm. What's more, it doesn't have to be revealed that way >.>.... also, him being a red dragon has nothing to do with it. Just because red + blue = purple doesn't mean that a purple dragon's parents HAVE to be red and blue. If that were true, purple dragons would be born much more often than 10 generations, wouldn't they? Spyro and Ignitus share a strong father-son bond, and they also look a lot alike, so that's the reason to believe that they are related. Also, note that this is an Ignitus fan club thread; although this has sort of turned into a discussion about how likely it is that Ignitus is Spyro's dad, it's still preferable that you are a fan to post >.>. So please, no more making fun of it by comparing to Star Wars, if possible... pretty please?

#23 Feb 22, 2008 12:43 AM

shade105
Website

Hmmmm, well i bet they will go with the clishue and kill of Ignitus if anyone, or that kind of He looks like he died but didn't, man thoes are annoying...

#24 Feb 22, 2008 1:00 AM

Razz
Website

That's the only reason why I'm hoping Ignitus isn't Spyro's dad. Not because it wouldn't be sweet, but because LoS is a very typical epic, and it's 99% guaranteed that if Ignitus is revealed to be his father, it will be in a tragic death scene. And that would just stink. D:

#25 Feb 22, 2008 5:04 AM

SpyroATrueHero

(joins and nods in agreement with Razz)

I don't know if Ignitus is Spyro's biological father or not, but he certainly is a father figure, no mistake about that. cool I do hope he doesn't die at the end of the third game, but as the other likely candidate is Cynder... well... hmm.

Back to lead an RPG! big_smile

Join Legend of Spyro: The Resistance! Coming soon to the RPG forum!

Board footer