Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#26 Feb 14, 2008 9:37 PM

IamCynder
Gems: 0
Website

Re: The Legend of Spyro: The Movie

Wow! This movie looks cool! And since it is from the producers of Eragon it has to be good because that was an excellant movie and I'm sure this movie will be good too.

#27 Feb 14, 2008 10:11 PM

shade105
Birthday: 23 September
Website

its going to be sweetness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#28 Feb 14, 2008 10:11 PM

zizzle1020

its cool but looks weiird like not like it was in the game even with the speical lookin cut scenes

#29 Feb 15, 2008 4:10 PM

DragonLadyArts
Website

I love the movie pics :: D

#30 Feb 15, 2008 7:05 PM

Spyrofriend
Gems: 147

If they do bring Wood in to do Spyro klet's just say I've gotten used to him as spyro. Wood has already made his mark on movie history, in LOTR trilogy, w will be remembered as long as movie are made. The movies were so succcesful that he may end up being typecaqst because of it. there are a lot of LOTResque characters in Spyro. The Dark Master id Sauron, Igfnitus is Gandalf, Terradior is Aragorn, Volteer is like gimli, both never shut up, and Cyril is like logolas, both lay claim to royal blood. There really isn't any comparable  characters in lOTr for Cynder, because there weren't that many female characters..

#31 Feb 15, 2008 10:21 PM

SpyroATrueHero

IDK, spyrofriend. LoS seems more "Star Wars"-ish than LotR (think of the plots of the two games). And I actually like the pictures, it's a more... realistic  (yeah, that's the word for it smile) Spyro.

Like I said before, they can't go overboard on the action though. They need some emotion scenes as a counterweight. And KEEP THE ORIGINAL VOICE CAST. Period. smile

Back to lead an RPG! big_smile

Join Legend of Spyro: The Resistance! Coming soon to the RPG forum!

#32 Feb 15, 2008 10:57 PM

shade105
Website

yup, wood all the way, i think TOLOs had a more Kingdom Heart style plot, because you feel there is an unreachable darkness around, and there is i light mood around you like goofy and donald (sparx) i dont know what do you think?

#33 Feb 17, 2008 6:50 AM

Spyrofriend

In the Wood interview you unlock for beating ANB, he describes hjow Spyro is similar to LOTr: Spyro, like Frodo is destined to change the world. Now true, Spyro, doesn't have a burdensome evil ring to lug around, but he is dealing wiith something infinitely greater than himself. He learns that he is a dragon, and a special one at that, one who can control many different powers. in TEN, this is extended to time itself. Spyro is destined to put his stamp on the age, and I suspect in more than one way. not only defeating the Dark Master, but ensuring that the dragon race survives. Thanks to the Guardians failure, there are but two young dragons in existence (that we know of) and thusly, he will play an essential role in seeing the dragon race surviving past his and Cynder's generation. Simply put, he will in time, be the father of most of the dragons in existence. I doubt he and Cynder will have only a few offspring..

#34 Feb 17, 2008 4:44 PM

Black Shadow
Banned

This is so amazing! Is this going to a real movie? will it be on DVD and stuff?

#35 Feb 17, 2008 6:25 PM

Spyrorocks
Administrator
Award: Admin
Gems: 4
Website

Yes, this official movie will be on dvd at your local walmart.

#36 Feb 17, 2008 6:29 PM

Black Shadow
Banned

wow! awesome! I really can't wait!

#37 Feb 17, 2008 6:42 PM

AnimatedHeroes
Website

OMG! I Can't Believe It A New Spyro Movie, Boy I Hope The Song Is "You Raise Me Up" By Westlife I Can't Wait!!!!

Since when do you need a pedigree to help someone? ~ Balto (Balto) Hah! I walk on the wild side, I laugh in the face of danger! Ha ha ha ha! ~ Simba (The Lion King) To Infinity and Beyond! ~ Buzz Lightyear (Toy Story)

#38 Feb 17, 2008 9:34 PM

Cynder794

Again, I THINK SPYRO LOOKS FINE!!!!

#39 Feb 18, 2008 12:04 AM

shade105
Website

He is awsome looking, but i dont think Spyro and Cynder could truely be the last of the dragons, Ignitus said there was other relms, maybe they left for there..

#40 Feb 18, 2008 1:31 AM

Spyrofriend

Even if that is the case, wouldn't you think Krome would have made that clear by now :that he and Cynder weren't the only young dragons left?  Yet they have not shown any other young dragons.. becvause all the young dragons were in the brood of eggs the Guardians were charged to protect.. and they were destroyed..

#41 Feb 18, 2008 1:56 AM

shade105
Website

I know, but what if they just meant to do this and keep it till now untill later, i mean in the other ANB they made it look like the only good creatures left that where free where Spyro and the guardians, and you would have never thought about neuterals like the pirates..... I think they might put it in, i mean it would be sorta strange if they just said oh all the dragon race is gone and we are the last left, you and me Cynder

Spyro: Cynder.... lets regrow this population

LOL

#42 Feb 18, 2008 4:34 AM

Spyrofriend

The pirates aren't neutral they're bad,shade. everyone who attacks you.. is bad.. Apes, Gaul, dreadwings, pirates.. I could go on. And yes they have set it up so that Cynder and Spyro will have to repopulate the Dragon Realms. All the other dragons are old, and male.. we have yet to see a adult female dragon, besides Dark Cynder..and she';s no longer an adult..

#43 Feb 18, 2008 6:05 AM

shade105
Website

.... i meant neutral because they where not in the side of the dark master, they just kinda jump wateva.... you diggin me???? So therre could be, who knows.....

#44 Feb 18, 2008 6:09 AM

ratchet
Website

#45 Feb 19, 2008 5:04 AM

Spyrofriend

You may be right ratchet, but they haven't made that clear, so I'm asumming, in the absence of clear evidence to the contrary, that there aren't that  many dragons. Remember in AnB, when Ignitus desctribed the attack on the temple as an attempt to prevent the purple dragon's birth and kill the rest of them? well, they very nearly succeeded on both counts, two eggs survived thier attack, as we all know.as for the other realms that Spyro has visited, there have been no other dragons there. I mean, if there are other dragons wouldn't Ignitus have mentioned this? "the other dragons have hidden themselves away, waiting for peace ansd the defeat of the Dark Master, to return".

#46 Feb 19, 2008 6:31 AM

ratchet
Website

that is true, but once again... Even if Spyro & Cynder mate, who will their young breed with?

#47 Feb 19, 2008 8:58 PM

Sails_the_Fox

they BETTER not make spyro a grown up! or i will go to the garden store! and KILL!!!!

SF94's brother.

#48 Feb 19, 2008 11:28 PM

shade105
Website

Ok, you go kill thoes gardeners.... i would be happy if they made them older, i like change..... about the Spyro mating, lol, what if humans come to thier planet and when the Dragons come out from underground to be safe from the DM, they see the humans, and angry at them start destroying thier towns, lol, GEARS OF WAR 2: THE DRAGON WAR!!

#49 Feb 24, 2008 1:06 AM

TyVulpine

WOAH! Awesome! Man, I can't wait!

#50 Feb 24, 2008 10:53 PM

Insomnia~Nyoro

D: He got looks-killed.
I always pictured Spyro like, a cutesy foot-tall dragon.

But the New Series Spyro fans will be thrilled :3

Board footer