Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Dec 30, 2007 9:04 AM

YellowBananas
Gems: 0
Website

I need help!

I'm on the celestial caves level where there are the 4 challenge areas (fire ice electric earth) but I can't defeat the big bad guys at the end of each one (fire spirt etc)! They keep killing me so i have to strat all over. Can someone please help me find an easier way!

#2 Dec 30, 2007 9:20 AM

EternalNight

Re: I need help!

Try to make him swing his sword in the middle (it is made of wood) so it would get stuck. Then you melee behind him or attack and break his shield, then you'll be able to inflict some damage. Use dragon time.

#3 Dec 31, 2007 5:32 AM

YellowBananas
Website

Thanx I'll try it

#4 Dec 31, 2007 5:38 AM

Gwenio
Website

#5 Jan 12, 2008 11:42 AM

YellowBananas
Website

Thanx Gwenio and EternalNight. But now i have a new problem!! I just past the but on moutain fortress wen u pass the dynomite. I've killed the 4 orger things that come back to life as a skeleton when you kill them once, now i'm up to 2 of those dudes. A yak thing and a bunch of little dudes. I have no fury (i used it then died... ooops!) and i keep on dying! HELP ME PLEASE!!

#6 Jan 12, 2008 4:16 PM

Gwenio
Website

They are weak to fire. Do over and over agian and you fury will comeback eventually. If you get the yaks next to the edge you can knock them in the air and smash then backwards over the edge. If very hurt glide back to start and you will find health gems on the way back.

#7 Jan 12, 2008 4:21 PM

Blaze the Dragon

Ugh, this part was nasty due to the fact that there were all those waves. A little tip, if your Electric Orb has been upgraded once or twice, stand on the platform before you get to that large area with all those waves, dodging the magic projectiles the large swordsmen/skeletons send at you. Send the electric orb in there, and then detonate it. Keep repeating it, then go over to the green gem behind you. It doesn't matter how many times you smash it, it never runs out of gems. Then just keep repeating until all the waves are dead. (The yaks are sent up into the air when the electric orb detonates). After each wave, go up to the platform and collect all the gems they drop. Hope that helps!

#8 Jan 28, 2008 2:07 AM

YellowBananas
Website

thanx i'll go try that now

Board footer