You are not logged in.

#1 Aug 16, 2006 12:06 AM

Spyrorocks
Administrator
Award: Admin
Gems: 4
Website

Moderator Applications

When the moderator applications are open, you may post your application to be a moderator here. Please include why you think you should be a moderator and what forums you would like to moderate. At this time we are no longer in need of/accepting new moderators. Please check back at a later date.

#2 Aug 16, 2006 10:08 PM

Spyrorocks
Administrator
Website

Re: Moderator Applications

#3 Oct 24, 2006 12:35 PM

starwarsmaster
Gems: 0

I would like to be a moderator of Spyro 3:Year of the Dragon because on Neoseeker I was a very popular member although I did get a perm ban BUT I did learn my lesson from that. I really like playing Spyro YOTD and I would be of great assistance to help anyone out. Also I would keep all posts under control as it isn't a very popular forum. I have been here a while, I can use all controls and know how to do it but I just don't most of the time yet if anyone on this forum needed help with that kind of stuff I could give them a hand. I have written many FAQ's for this game and know everything about it.I am posting here a lot from now on aswell. So I hope you will consider everything I have said and I wait patiently for a reply.

pie! yay pie!!!!!! its good for u!!!!!

WHEYOOODO DAT TING! WOW I FEEL GURD, I KNEW THAT I WOULD NOW, SO GOOD!, SO GOOD,
U MA HOMIE, HOMIE!
now where did u say that american pizza was from?

#4 Oct 25, 2006 5:19 PM

DragonspiritPT

Edit:Ok, forget what I said, I really want to be the Spyro the Dragon topic moderator, because I finished the game many many times! ask me more things if ya want!

#5 Oct 25, 2006 6:17 PM

Klone
Website

I would like to be a joint moderator on the Legacy of Ages forum with jamieque. As he and I are quite good friends I'm sure he would not mind. Although he is a fairly good moderator himself, I am on this site more days than he, and so can keep a closer eye on the happenings on this forum. Furthermore, being a moderator would help me keep an eye on people’s comments and make sure that everything is kept clean. People wishing to know anything about the topics would get an answer from me rather quickly, as I like to get things done straight away, other than from jamieque as he is rather busy at the moment as I am sure you are aware. I know an awful lot on this subject and would be happy to help out on this forum. I await a reply with much anticipation.

Yours,
Klone

#6 Nov 20, 2006 5:51 AM

Spyrorocks
Administrator
Website

Moderator Applacations Closed.

Blueflame is a new mod!

Board footer