You are not logged in.

#1 Nov 03, 2007 9:52 PM

spyroid
Gems: 0

Possibility that Flame & Ember will be in LOS 3 (WARNING SPOILERS, DON'T CLICK UNLESS YOU BEAT ANB & T

If you got the Wendy's toy key chain, you will see that Spyro and Cynder are 12 years old.  Right?  OK.  Spyro's egg was born on the year of the dragon (and from what I hear, all dragons are born in that year) and the year of the dragon happens every 12 years...so if Spyro and Cynder are 12 in TEN, that means it's the year of the dragon. 

So it is a possiblity that there are a few female dragons that had eggs during that year (Ember, Flame).  And (depending on how long Spryo, Sparx and Cynder are in that time crystal thingamajig) they may be some of the allies that The Chronicaler was talking about.

(If this is so, there's a high possiblity that they may be play-able in the beginning.)

Spyroid

#2 Nov 04, 2007 2:57 AM

Trasher258
Website

Re: Possibility that Flame & Ember will be in LOS 3 (WARNING SPOILERS, DON'T CLICK UNLESS YOU BEAT ANB & T

Huh. Maybe hunter as well. In the GBA version, Hunter is running along the plains during the end credits.

I don't care how it looks but how it functions

#3 Nov 04, 2007 7:08 AM

Spyro_Loves_Me
Website

Re: Possibility that Flame & Ember will be in LOS 3 (WARNING SPOILERS, DON'T CLICK UNLESS YOU BEAT ANB & T

I can see hunter being in the next one. If I'm not mistaken, while the Chronicler was saying there may be allies a picture came up showing Hunter. At least that's who I think it was.
So I'm sure we can expect the possibility of a couple old appearances showing up. wink

#4 Nov 04, 2007 10:33 PM

Brom the Wise

That Ember, Flame idea is rivviting, strangely, I can see it happing, but its a strech for me

#5 Nov 06, 2007 3:29 AM

Crashpro3
Website

Hard to believe Spyro is in his 30s, and still has the same size for years LOL!

#6 Nov 10, 2007 3:35 PM

Vitani333

#7 Nov 11, 2007 3:43 PM

SamSam

#8 Nov 11, 2007 11:50 PM

Brom the Wise

#9 Nov 13, 2007 5:47 AM

Spyro_Loves_Me
Website

#10 Nov 26, 2007 4:47 PM

redspyro

Are we 100% cercen this is a reboot? becoase if we're not its possible they could sleep until the time of Spyro The Dragon, And The Time Bubble they went into is like hypersleep so i dont think they will age..

Current Game: Spyro Adventure
Current Level: Thieves Den

#11 Nov 26, 2007 5:47 PM

Gwenio
Website

#12 Dec 01, 2007 5:36 PM

Komodo

No, nooooo! No Ember or Flame. They have no character too develop. Hunter, though, I'm glad is back, although I thought Kane was Krome's "replacement" Hunter. Meh.

I traded my soul for a muffin, and you know what? It was delicious.

#13 Dec 05, 2007 6:31 PM

Spyrofriend
Gems: 147

The series is a reboot, as characters from the old series will get new looks and powers. I agree with the previous poster's take on Ember andd Flame, they are basically empty shells. Flame's character didn't even advance the plot in AHT or in Shadow Legacy, and Ember's character did only slightly.

#14 Dec 28, 2007 6:35 PM

Sails_the_Fox

if they go to the future i HOPE they can come back!   sad

SF94's brother.

#15 Dec 29, 2007 5:58 PM

shade105
Birthday: 23 September
Website

they could easily add them, its just like adding any other new char, they where never there anyways, that would be interesting to see them, see what they could do to the plot....

as for the freeze, i think they wont grow, sorta like a master chief thing...

#16 Dec 29, 2007 7:27 PM

EternalNight

Like what MC thing?

#17 Dec 29, 2007 9:24 PM

shade105
Birthday: 23 September
Website

Uhh.... you know, MC is in that capsule in the ship so he does not age one bit, its by freeze, so i guess its the same thing for Spyro.... OH God! imagin a 13 year old with the thoughts of a 23 year old (I mean if they stayed there 10 year)

Spyro: Man Cynder, you looking good baby

#18 Jan 02, 2008 7:17 PM

SpyroSoulFlame

Well I don't really know if Ember or Flame will be in LOS 3 because in the beginning of ANB, all the eggs were destroyed except Spyro's and Cynder's. Unless maybe a secret was purposely left out of ANB, to be reserved for when LOS 3 comes out, where a secret hero (possibly Hunter) snatched two of the eggs before the egg raid and brought them to safety and they could be Ember's and Flame's eggs. Also, Hunter was made known in TEN when Spyro was imprisoned aboard Skabb's ship in which Mole-Yair gave Spyro the letter that was signed by Hunter. Also you saw Hunter at the very end seeing Spyro, Cynder, and Sparx imprisoned in that crystal. So there is a very high chance that Hunter is going to be in LOS 3. Possibly Elora, the Professor, and Zoe will be in LOS 3 because they are from Avalar as well. Of Course I/m just speculating. Anything could go.

Board footer