Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Dec 30, 2007 10:05 AM

Sheita
Gems: 0

The Scorpions at the Fight Arena (after Arborick) - Contains Spoilers (maybe)

Omg!
I don't think I ever died so fast!
The Scorpions (Blunder Tails) - How to attack them?
They don't even lose life when I breath fire, ice nor melee attack them. I've tried to follow the hints, but it dosen't make sense for me.
Anyone who knows how to beat them?

#2 Dec 30, 2007 2:44 PM

Sheita

Re: The Scorpions at the Fight Arena (after Arborick) - Contains Spoilers (maybe)

Okay, just lock this one. Found something at youtube i could use..

#3 Dec 31, 2007 4:43 AM

SamSam

Re: The Scorpions at the Fight Arena (after Arborick) - Contains Spoilers (maybe)

#4 Jan 01, 2008 11:42 PM

Zekira Drake

Everyone knows where I casted my vote.

There's a glitch in TEN that it sometimes doesn't display the 'help window' below (like the one saying that you have to knock-up the Blunder Tail then reduce its life), so that might be an irritating task. But for someone like me, that didn't stop me.

#5 Jan 01, 2008 11:43 PM

Zekira Drake

Everyone knows where I casted my vote.

There's a glitch in TEN that it sometimes doesn't display the 'help window' below (like the one saying that you have to knock-up the Blunder Tail then reduce its life), so that might be an irritating task. But for someone like me, that didn't stop me.

#6 Jan 02, 2008 6:01 PM

SpyroSoulFlame

It was hard at first and took me a while because while it was giving me advice on how to attack and beat the blunder tails, they were immediately attacking me so I didn't really have time to read it because the text was appearing way too slowly to where I could only take a quick glance at the text and quickly skim it for what it says while watching out as to not get attacked and be taking unnecessary damage.

Board footer