Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Aug 02, 2007 11:34 PM

Fungeek
Gems: 0
Website

You choose the ending! (story AND game)

Ever dreamed of choosing a better ending for the Spyro characters, but don't have the talent of a fanfiction writer? Well, Fungeek has a way to make that dream a reality with a fun game too! Here's how it works, I'll start of with a story rwelating to Spyro. In  this story, I'll constantly be putting up different multiple choice questions about where YOU think they should go next. Here's an example

Your online after hours, and you hear your dad banging on the door. Do you...

A. Turn off the computer?

B. Turn off the sreen and rush to your bed?
or
C. Crouch down under the table holding up the computer and turn off the screen?

The right choice will give you this  big_smile  and ten gems. Get this  :devil: , and you'll have to give me ten gems, and you lose ten points. get a combo like this  big_smile  :devil: , and you've fallen for a plot trap! A plot trap is when the path you take seems like it will be safe at first, but then you see that there's no way out! then, whoever has positive points will split a thirty gem/point deduction. The best way to get out of this, is to get more people playing! The more people playing, the less gems you lose! the person who manages to solve the puzzling story with all the characters still alive will get 100 gems/points! The person who has the most points will also get an all expenses paid avatar! Once the story is over, the storytelling goes to the next person, and so on and so fourth! Get ready to beggin!

One day, Spyro and Cynder were taking a walk in the mushroom forest. Suddenly, they heard a large rustling in the bushes. After closer examination, they found that the creature didn't match the color of the bushes, and that it was actually moving! Should they....

A. Examine it even closer?

B. Go and tell the guardians?
or
C. launch a fireball into the bushes?

This game isn't necessisarily about thinking logally, it's more about thinking outside the box. Good luck! Your gonna need it! :devil:

#2 Aug 02, 2007 11:46 PM

SpyroGirl101
Gems: 10
Birthday: 14 April
Website

Re: You choose the ending! (story AND game)

I pick letter C.

#3 Aug 02, 2007 11:56 PM

Fungeek
Website

No, I'm afraid that's wrong.:devil: You lose ten points/gems.

Lets see what happens.....

Spyro decides to launch a fire bomb into the bushes, and loath and behold, the creature was making a bomb!  I don't really have to tell you what happens next

Keep trying, you'll get it eventually. O h, and for those of you who think this isn't allowed, I taleked with Spyro rocks and he approved it. Just puttingthat out there. roll

#4 Aug 03, 2007 12:00 AM

artiste_violet

I pick letter A.

#5 Aug 03, 2007 12:05 AM

Hero58
Website

i pick the letter B

#6 Aug 03, 2007 12:06 AM

Fungeek
Website

Hmmm, well usually i'd say something along the lines of "Aha! You've fallen plot trap!" or something like that, but seeing as hopw nobody has positive points, it does nothing! Well, now we continue on.....

Hero58, of course, picked the correct answer. The gems are waiting for you in your inbox. Next part!

Spyro and Cynder go on to the temple and get to the dorrs. Now there are two dorrways to get past before the riddle door (They have recently installed new securit features) do you choose...

A. Path 1? (Smells like somethings burning in there)
or
B. Path 2? (It smells like a cave)
Spyrogirl101: -10 points/gems
Hero58: +10 gems/points

#7 Aug 03, 2007 12:18 AM

SpyroGirl101
Gems: 10
Birthday: 14 April
Website

I choose letter B.

#8 Aug 03, 2007 12:26 AM

Fungeek
Website

Your just not having much luck here are you? That's wrong!  :devil:  Lets see here......

Spyro and Cynder take path 2, and as they enter, the cave beggins to collapse around them! They try to escape, but the door already closed on them! THE END!

Well, I don't want you to waste all your gems here,  so I'll mention that you can pick more then once in a row here, as long as you wait for me to respond.

Spyrogirl101 -20 gems/points
Hero58: +10 gems/points

#9 Aug 06, 2007 3:45 AM

Brom the Wise

#10 Dec 12, 2007 12:15 AM

Civex

Is any1 gonna reply??? It's been 4 months!!!

#11 Dec 29, 2007 4:19 AM

Sails_the_Fox

b go and tell the gaurdens !!  big_smile (WHY THE HECK AREN'T YOU PEOPLE POSTING?!)

SF94's brother.

Board footer