Gems: -4,018
Website

Re: Coffee

#155 Nov 25, 2019 5:28 PM

Twingo
Gems: -1,618
Birthday: 23 May

and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...and if I want to...

#156 Nov 25, 2019 9:24 PM

Black Mage
Gems: -246

You guys want a new thread?

This is a signature.

#157 Nov 27, 2019 3:23 AM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Award: Globmod
Website

#158 Nov 29, 2019 4:38 AM

Ebenezer Scrooge
Gems: 9
Birthday: 19 December

It's the only way to start your day. I know I need at least two or three cups before people are safe to talk to me, in the morning lol

Bah! Humbug!

#159 Nov 29, 2019 6:17 PM

Black Mage

YES! Someone who I wouldn't to lynch. GREAT!

This is a signature.

#160 Nov 29, 2019 10:33 PM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Website

#161 Nov 29, 2019 11:34 PM

Twingo
Gems: -1,618
Birthday: 23 May

nail toss check my hair
baby how you feelin
FEELIN GOOD AS H**L

#162 Nov 30, 2019 1:42 AM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Website

#163 Dec 01, 2019 6:04 PM

Black Mage

Write haiku, you Moneybags.

This is a signature.

#164 Dec 02, 2019 11:29 PM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Website

i do my hair toss
check my nails, baby, how you
feeling good as *bleep*

#165 Dec 04, 2019 3:20 AM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Booyah coffee makes you hyper.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#166 Dec 04, 2019 5:35 PM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Website

#167 Dec 06, 2019 5:50 AM

RangerOfIthilien
Gems: -495
Birthday: 30 March

coffee fuels my morning, it doesn't make me hyper but too much will make me jittery and make me need to visit the restroom a lot

Chessmaster
Level 67

#168 Dec 06, 2019 6:16 AM

Black Mage

Hypercoffee

This is a signature.

#169 Dec 07, 2019 10:44 PM

Mr. John

Hmm yeah I guess it's different for some people. Huh?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#170 Feb 12, 2020 1:09 AM

MrXLink
Gems: -92
Birthday: 18 November

Never much liked that beverage. Still don't. Nor do I like tea. Every meeting gets awkward the moment drinks are served.

Aim high in life but watch out for Flying Boxes

#171 Feb 12, 2020 3:01 PM

Mr. John

Coffee.

Cayla Mills

#172 Feb 12, 2020 5:34 PM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Website

#173 Feb 12, 2020 7:11 PM

MrXLink
Gems: -92
Birthday: 18 November

Ah, I see 36 is a man of culture

Aim high in life but watch out for Flying Boxes

#174 Feb 14, 2020 1:45 AM

Mr. John

Yes he is quite.

Cayla Mills

#175 Feb 20, 2020 6:52 PM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Website

........ oh yeah, i'm a moderator here. forgot about that since i'm NOT A MOD ON DSICORD

i could do something totally reckless right now and no one would e able to do a SINGLE THING ABOUT IT until Story came on here and banned me sad

Board footer