You are not logged in.

#26 Aug 25, 2018 6:50 PM

NewGamePls
Gems: 30

Re: The "Wouldn't It Be Cool If?" Thread.

Wouldn’t it be cool if a new Spyro game was made after reignited, with more romance between Spyro and Cynder?

#27 Aug 25, 2018 9:59 PM

Paranoia
Award: contest mod
Gems: 136
Birthday: 6 February
Website

That'll be a big nope from me cynder

It would be pretty cool if they added and extra level or something like they did with the Crash remaster

#28 Aug 25, 2018 10:23 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Nah we don't need another noble warrior falling victim to the pleague of love.:cool:

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#29 Aug 26, 2018 4:48 AM

Spyro3Fan200
Gems: 240

What I would like to happen is if spyro all his different bresth abilities. In Spyro 3 for instance Spyro can use ice breath normally but in just one stage. if he could unlock breath abilities for each game you beat that would be cool. You could switch between them at anytime. What would be even cooler is if they were to release a new Spyro game, the new game would look for a save file and let you carry those fire abilities to the new game. Of course if you didn't have a save file you would have to just play through the new game and backtrack alot to unlock the abilities and play through the game.

Another thing I'd add would involve expanding on the playable characters to all 3 games. I mean in Spyro 3 you can already play as sparks and Hunter. Lets expand on that. Imagine Skateboard racing as Hunter against space cows or something. Add more playable characters~ It would be nice dlc atleast.

Last edited by Spyro3Fan200 (Aug 26, 2018 4:53 AM)

#30 Aug 26, 2018 8:01 PM

riverhippo
Gems: 1,093

#31 Aug 27, 2018 10:32 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

They could just say she had a rough upbringing, and came to the dragon realms to start, a new life. But her past still haunts her. Ether way She should be friends with Spyro not a love interest.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

Board footer