Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Mar 14, 2018 7:20 AM

AllyJacqui
Gems: 0

Spyro AHT LP! PG 13+

Last edited by AllyJacqui (Mar 14, 2018 7:21 AM)

#2 Mar 15, 2018 12:08 AM

Gekoncze
Baby Dragon
Award: Speedway Contest Winner Final
Gems: 145

Re: Spyro AHT LP! PG 13+

Nice videos smile Not so nice forum feature/bug that deletes my message when trying to send it while being idle for a moment being automatically logged off, requiring to type out the whole message again *deep breath* yeaaaah.. (don't worry, it's not your fault, I'm just ranting out a bit x)

This is one of the few games I didn't play yet. More preciselly, I played it only at my firend a few years ago for a couple minutes. I like how they keep some of the similarities to the original games, still there are some things I think could be done differently. Like moneybags, looks totaly differend to me, not only in his look. There are some similarities to enter the dragonfly - more childness and overall smoothness, which ofc migh be better for the younger audience, but I prefer the older style. Also, if I noticed right, you seem to complain about something about Bentley I think? I kinda wonder what did they do to him x) seeing in the videos the other characters changed significantly too. Overally the game looks good, and I like how you can play as Ember there too ember Too bad the dialogs are fixed to the Spyro model.

#3 Mar 15, 2018 1:29 AM

AllyJacqui

#4 Mar 15, 2018 7:56 AM

AllyJacqui

Last edited by AllyJacqui (Mar 16, 2018 4:32 AM)

#5 Mar 18, 2018 10:24 AM

Gekoncze
Baby Dragon

#6 Mar 20, 2018 5:24 AM

AllyJacqui

#7 Mar 20, 2018 7:37 PM

Spyrofriend
Gems: 147

A Heros Tail could have been the start of its ownb trilogy. should have been imo. I'm surprised that they didnt port Ember into the legend series as they did Hunter.

#8 Mar 20, 2018 9:23 PM

Gekoncze
Baby Dragon

Yes, the game looks good smile and I see James didn't change so much, which is good. And I see you were having trouble with that Sparx minigame sparx it's sure not thought well that you can't see past him x) but at least it's a bit more challenging, surprisingly more challenging than the boss battle, lol gnasty I remember the one time playing at my friend, there was the James minigame, and I didn't like him having the jetpack thing, I was like "Hey, flying with those tiny penguin wings was funny!", but his movement sure was a bit slow sometimes too. But now that I see James flying in the speedways, does Spyro also does them later?

Board footer