You are not logged in.

#1 Feb 01, 2017 10:37 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Super Bowl!

Hey guys know we're not all fans of sports heck I don't know all the rules and regulations but I tune in when I can. Anyway Super Bowl in this Sunday posted something like this last year probably will be the last time. But feel free to discuss the big game in Houston, Texas NRG  Stadium between the Atlanta Falcons and New England Patroits. As you see fit.

Last edited by Mr. John (Feb 01, 2017 10:40 PM)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#2 Feb 01, 2017 11:57 PM

Paranoia
Award: contest mod
Gems: 136
Birthday: 6 February
Website

Re: Super Bowl!

I'll be tuning in - pulling for the Falcons since they're the underdogs. Might get together with a friend who's a huge Patriots fan, so that could be fun to witness (I remember how salty he was when the Giants won over the Patriots in 2012).

Disappointed with how the Vikings season ended up going, and I didn't watch too much outside of their games since I don't have cable, but the Super Bowl's always a good excuse to get together and have a few beers and some unhealthy food. tongue It's also the day before my birthday, so that's cool

#3 Feb 02, 2017 2:47 AM

EricChristianOlsenFanatic
Gems: 0
Birthday: 1 November

I'll watch and probably root for the Falcons since I dislike the Patriots.

I have changed my username from Justin Long Fanatic to EricChristianOlsenFanatic, so Justin Long Fanatic is my old name on this site, and EricChristianOlsenFanatic is my new one.

#4 Feb 02, 2017 2:50 AM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Well everyone does like a good underdog story. You guys enjoy and Happy early birthday Paranoia.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

Board footer