Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 May 07, 2016 7:07 PM

H4tty
Gems: 0
Birthday: 21 August

Spyro dreams?

Never had one, but have you? If you have, i would like to know what it was like! It could give a potential idea of what would happen if i ever DID have a dream on it!

#2 May 08, 2016 2:21 AM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Award: Globmod
Gems: -4,018
Website

Re: Spyro dreams?

#3 May 08, 2016 4:58 PM

Gekoncze
Baby Dragon
Award: Speedway Contest Winner Final
Gems: 145

I've had plenty of spyro dreams. Usually I am just finding super secret places there tongue Sometimes there are also levels that in the dream seem like if they were normally in the game, but in reality there is no level like that, not even close looking one. They are all usually from classic games only, but I remember few that were based on TLOS trilogy too. Actually, I've had one recently, with spyro on some path in deep forest, but I cant remember the details anymore.

#4 Jun 16, 2016 2:50 AM

Attackfrog277

I've actually dreamt concepts years ago for Spyro levels that I still remember vividly. One was a sort of shiny red anchored submarine/oil rig in the middle of an ocean with a sky box similar to Ocean Speedway. Spyro could walk around in it, scale ladders on the outside, swim in the water just off the deck, and enter aqua-themed levels.

Another was a Greek themed level (this was before I had ever seen footage of Spyro 3 or season of ice that I could remember, anyway)

Another was a castle with an autumn plains sky box with with lots of whirl winds and vertical mechanics. And a weird enclosed garden section in the castle where bee and plant enemies would attack with projectiles.

And one was a dark, stormy level with a hurricos sky box and zeppelins flying around. The level was designed like the Hollywood militia levels in Crimson skies: High Road to Revenge (a string of small rocky islands in the middle of a stormy sea), except there was a brightly lit mansion on the biggest of the islands that Spyro could walk through, and light houses on the smaller islands that he could interact with. Spyro could either fly to each island using super fly powerup or ride an open air blimp.

I guess these dreams must be ushering me to write bad creepy pastas. tongue

Last edited by Attackfrog277 (Jun 16, 2016 2:55 AM)

#5 Jul 04, 2016 6:30 PM

Twingo
Gems: -1,618
Birthday: 23 May

I had a dream a long time ago where somehow Spyro and Cynder were turned into toothbrushes and I was holding them. Then I dropped Cynder and she fell through the floor and into the abyss.

RIP cynder

#6 Jul 05, 2016 3:36 PM

H4tty
Birthday: 21 August

Board footer