Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#301 Apr 15, 2016 8:17 PM

CuttingEdge
Gems: -27
Birthday: 11 November

Re: The Legend of Spyro: The Past Reawakend

The residents of the village were all female, as it seemed they looked at him in curiosity, a gossip spreading among them. "Who is this..? How did they get here..?"

"He's a... A human..-no... Something's not quite right if that's the case... I feel a Demon's blood.. But... I also feel blood of the lady Marae...! How is that possible.. A nephilim?"

Resigned to his fate, Kyle turned around with a sigh, but yelled at what he saw, being a crowd of female fairies his size, looking at him curiously.

With a warm and excited smile, one flew closer to him, and he took a few hasty steps backwards as she approached, reaching for his revolver. She stopped, trying to understand what is she doing wrong. Now that she had a good look, she took in his image. Dazzling white hair, bright blue eyes and a boyish face, along with the frame of one. She couldn't blush, but her body language shown her interest in him. "Um... Hey..." She waved shyly, giggling, smiling nervously. She looked fragile and beautiful like a rare flower.

Kyle screamed "TEN METERS AT LEAST, ALL OF YOU!"

She jumped a little at the sudden change of tones, but giggled in amusement. He seemed kinda cute to her. "What's your name, dear?"

"The name's... -WHAT THE HELL DID YOU CALL ME??"

Never ask what I'd do for a klondike bar. No one wants to go down that road.

#302 Apr 27, 2016 5:30 PM

thetruefan
Gems: -15
Website

Ulasht looked at the rest of the group. "Good, good, you have arrived quickly. I can, well... demolish this dome myself, to be honest, but I am not completely sure. Tempering with tough magic like this could end in..." he paused for a moment. "Eternal... uncomfort?" He weakly smiled at the others. "So be careful. I am not what I used to be years ago, so your help is required." Ulasht walked forwards and then stopped at an invisible spot. "Stand behind me. When I say, you all will cast the strongest essence of harmless magic you can produce. Just magic, simple as that. I will gather those essences and with that I will use a complicated, yet short ritual that will destroy the dome, with 95 percent chance of success. Are you all ready?" He asked.

In the meanwhile, Xandra was watching them from the distance. She thought about her human friends. How years ago, collecting the keys with Edgar seemed like it happened yesterday. But she knew they would come when she wanted them to, and she was relaxed. Another thing that bothered her was Pharika. Her long lost cousin, which she never saw since they both retired to their own homes, seems to be gone forever. She believed Pharika was actually roasted to death, but inside her, Xandra had a feeling she was nearby.

Last edited by thetruefan (Apr 27, 2016 9:17 PM)

#303 Apr 29, 2016 3:49 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Marx looked in the direction of the noise and had a feeling it was Kyle. He moved to check it out but paused. Knowing that Kyle was stronger then half the team even himself and knowing that he could handle himself Marx just stood with everyone and awaited Ulasht's actions.

"95 percent chance of success? Appreciate the vote of confidence there Ulasht." Cynder said jokingly.

"Just believe in yourself we believe in you." Cynder nodded.

"You guys ready?" Cynder nodded.

"Yes." They all said a small sphere of red, yellow, purple, black, dark blue, clear blue, and yellow began to form around them then dissapeared despite mostly relaying on physical and elemental attacks the dragons could still use magic and still were masters of it so they always had it ready in case.

Last edited by Mr. John (Apr 29, 2016 3:50 PM)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#304 Apr 30, 2016 12:40 PM

thetruefan
Website

"Alright." Ulasht whispered, and started gathering their powers. He struggled to move it, but finally formed it into a medium-sized colorful sphere. "You might want to cover your eyes." He said, before they did. Then, he inserted it to the ground, and a deafening shattering sound was heard from the depths of the planet. "It is done." He said. "I will get the others here." He said, and walked off.

#305 Apr 30, 2016 5:58 PM

Mr. John

(I don't want to continue without Edge so let's wait for him.)

Argil and co nodded and waited.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#306 Apr 30, 2016 8:43 PM

CuttingEdge

"I called you dear, nerveball~"

"-GH! THAT NERVE!!" His face was beet red, and he reached for his revolver, holding it against her with a shaky hand.

#307 May 01, 2016 11:30 AM

thetruefan
Website

It has been more than 10 minutes, and Ulasht wasn't back, as well as Xandra.

#308 May 01, 2016 2:58 PM

Mr. John

"This dosen't seem good. Argil, Marx, Crystal go and see if their okay. Me Zerve, and Cynder, will stay here if anything happens we'll stay safe don't worry." Said Spyro.

Argil, Crystal, and Marx flew back to the location and landed looking around.

"Edgar, Rossiel you guys still here? Something happened to Xandra and Ulasht." Asked Marx looking around with his partner and brother.

Last edited by Mr. John (May 01, 2016 10:22 PM)

Cayla Mills

#309 May 01, 2016 8:52 PM

CuttingEdge

. . .

. . .

. . .

"Did i leave the stove on?" Edgar asked himself.

Meanwhile, in Seattle, there was a firefighting action in the building he lived in, the whole building on fire.

#310 May 01, 2016 10:28 PM

Mr. John

Spyro, Cynder, and Zerve came into view.

"Find anything?" Asked Cynder.

"No and no traces of Edgar and Rossiel ether my guess they just went home they'll probably be back when their ready." Said Crystal.

Argil examined the ground and look around the camp area and saw nothing.

"Not a sign of anything maybe we should head back home too Xandra and Ulasht can handle themselves and maybe they just went somewhere else."

"Alright but Warfang is still of limits as well as our homes till this is over we should head somewhere secret." Said Spyto they started off and headed to a secret location. They came back after a little while and continued searching Argil, Marx, Crystal, and Zerve went east Spyro, and Cynder west.

"Dang it Xandy you can't stay out of trouble can't you." Argil laughed.

Zerve put his staff into the ground and it glowed showing footprints.

"Someone came through here let's go." They followed as Zerve made his staff dissapear.

Meanwhile Spyro and Cynder continued scouting seeing nothing.

Last edited by Mr. John (May 01, 2016 10:38 PM)

Cayla Mills

#311 May 07, 2016 10:20 PM

thetruefan
Website

(I am soooooo sorry for the delay guys, please pardon me, I've got to set up my new PC and it collides with so much other stuff I do)

As their search continued, the group found a medium-sized hole in the ground. It seemed to lead to some kind of underground cave.

Meanwhile, Xandra and Ulasht were recovering themselves from the fall. They were in the entrance of what looked like a temple.

#312 May 08, 2016 2:56 AM

Mr. John

(Hakuna Matata fan, but if you ever feel like you'll be away long sometimes just tell us. Cause you're gone sometimes and I'm wondering will he come back is he too busy? It's not a problem because you gotta do what you gotta do. But if you ever feel like you'll be away awhile just say and I'll wait for ya. You don't have too every time though cause I'll wait and we'll continue regardless. But once again don't worry you got stuff you gotta do that comes before anything, and we just continue when you get back, so again Hakuna Matata let's continue on.)

Marx, Argil, and Zerve, looked at the hole, Argil, Zerve, and Crystal jumped down, Marx let out an earth shot into the sky and he could see a siren scream in response, Spyro and Cynder knew where they were. He found Shesara and led her to the hole.

"We could really use your help you're important to this crew too." He handed Shesara her armor sets and joined his friends down in the hole, Spyro and Cynder came nodded at Shesara and jumped inside they caught up to Argil and co. Argil helped Xandra up and Zerve helped Ulasht up.

"You two always seem to find yourself in trouble huh? hhahahahahahaha!" Marx said laughing he looked ahead.

"The hell are we though did the evil mole people dig us a trap?" He asked.

Last edited by Mr. John (May 08, 2016 2:57 AM)

Cayla Mills

#313 May 08, 2016 8:04 PM

thetruefan
Website

"We can fly out of here, but this place looks interesting..." Xandra quietly said.

Ulasht thanked the others. "You may join this small additional exploration, if you wish."

Shesara nodded and followed.

#314 May 09, 2016 6:57 AM

Mr. John

"I do want to see what this place holds so fine let's go." Spyro nodded.

"Argh fine this maybe fun." Cynder nodded.

Marx and Crystal shrugged but nodded.

Zerve nodded and Argil looked ahead.

"You two seem to get sidetracked easily don't you fine let's go, but please don't fall into anything else." Argil said with a half smile.

Cayla Mills

#315 May 09, 2016 8:38 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra stepped into the temple. The yellowish stones reflected in the dim light the candles on the wooden shelves provided. Old books with torn and burnt pages were thrown on the ground, weird paintings of ritual symbols on the walls and in the center, there were a large burial ground. The iron slab attatched to the floor read: 'Tomb of the Pelakka Worm'

"Does that... you guys remember Pharika, right?" Xandra asked.

"Of course... isn't the Pelakka worm-" Ulasht began, but was interrupted by Xandra.

"Pharika! It's her tomb!" Xandra announced. "Should we... open it?"

#316 May 10, 2016 12:35 AM

Mr. John

Spyro and Cynder said nothing they didn't know Pharika as well as anyone else but were glad too see her tomb was safe and sound they were grateful for all she had done for the Dragon Realms.

Zerve held up Pharika's ashes in the container.

"You kept them?" Argil asked shocked.

"Something told me not not to scatter them but now." He scattered the ashes close to the tomb.

"Rest in peace Pharika you will be missed." He walked away.

Crystal was confused but Marx explained who Pharika was to his wife and she nodded.

Argil looked at Xandra then Ulasht.

"Ulasht we never got to see how you were after her passing and X I don't know what to say but she's you're family I just hope you'll both be with whatever you find in there both of you. So if you wish open it." Argil said nodding.

Cayla Mills

#317 May 13, 2016 3:39 PM

thetruefan
Website

Ulasht was silent and stared at Xandra.

Xandra stepped towards the tomb, and slid the container door open. Inside, there was a small silver capsule, buried in a pile of worm scales and bones. She picked it up... nothing happened. Xandra sighed in relief, turning to the others. "Only a small capsule. I wonder what it does." She played with it a bit, and suddenly it shattered into greenz silver and brown pieces. The pieces began multiplying more and more.

Ulasht grabbed her and flew off with the others. When they got to the surface, the sound of broken pieces being expanded continued, until there was a sudden silence. Xandra gulped, and all of a sudden, the familiar Pelakka Worm, Pharika's strongest form emerged out of the ground in a whale-like roar. The monster surveyd its area, before looking down at them.

Memories flashed in Ulasht's head, from years ago, of Pharika transforming into that beast. He was about to flee when the worm caught him in its mouth and swallowed him. Xandra was about to fly away as the worm caught her with its tail and tossed her a few kilometers away. It then looked down at the rest.

#318 May 13, 2016 3:58 PM

Mr. John

*Spyro sighed.* "Argil." He said.

"You got it boss." Argil dove into the Pelakka worm's mouth and grabbed Ulasht pulling him out before he could be digested. Then went and caught Xandra and pulled her back putting her and Ulasht in a safe distance near a tree beside each other.

Argil shook of the slime.

"You forgot who your friends were? Or did did being a pile of bones for so long decomposs your memory too." Argil growled.

(Just going to burrow the Pelakka worm for a short second here fan.)

The Pelakka worm whipped Argil aside sending him flying into a nearby tree he was knocked unconscious immediately. Zerve tried to summon his staff but he was grabbed by the beasts's teeth eaten than spat out a far distance away. Marx and Crystal prepared an attack but were knocked aside landing near the same tree as Argil, Zerve was beside them as they well were knocked out. The Pelakka worm roared at Spyro, and Cynder.

"I know they'll be fine but let's give this a shot." Spyro said flying up high. Cynder followed.

Last edited by Mr. John (May 13, 2016 4:00 PM)

Cayla Mills

#319 May 13, 2016 4:02 PM

thetruefan
Website

The worm stared at the two remaining dragons. As they approached, its mouth opened in attempt to catch them in it's teeth.

#320 May 13, 2016 4:12 PM

Mr. John

Spyro and Cynder looked at one another and smirked. "You thinking what I'm thinking." Spyro said to Cynder.

"Yeah let's go." She replied laughing twisted like They flew right into it's mouth and went deep till they reached it's heart. Cynder unleashed phantom fright and ghastly ruby red orbs exploded hitting it square on at the heart. Spyro fired an earth bomb and a leafy green tornado encircled the heart. Spyro unleashed multiple green earth shots, and Cynder unleashed a red siren scream hitting the trapped heart straight on. The Pelakka worm spat them out and fell over unconscious. Spyro and Cynder high fived and looked at the beast.

The Pekakka worm got up and then roared in pain but it whipped the dragons aside and unleashed a crossive acid that Spyro and Cynder dogged the acid hit the ground melting it.

"If we get hit by that we'll be skeletons in no time, we got to avoid it." Cynder said Spyro nodded. The Pelakka worm whipped them both into the ground with it's tail and bit them dragging them both along The ground. Spyro and Cynder grunted in pain. As they clawed getting out of the beasts teeth. Spyro and Cynder flew at it as the Pelakka worm charged at them.

(Again hope you don't mind fan since their battling it I figured we got both control it, hope you don't mind The acid attack it's something I came up with. If Pharika ever returns she can use it in the form too.)

Last edited by Mr. John (May 13, 2016 6:17 PM)

Cayla Mills

#321 May 13, 2016 9:52 PM

Mr. John

(Don't consider this spam just finishing this off.)

Argil and Marx woke up dazed but helped their buds up found Xandra and Ulasht and Argil took the device that revived it Marx had a plan and Crystal and Zerve watched over Xandra and Ulasht, as Argil and Marx joined Spyro and Cynder. Argil kissing Xandra and Marx kissing Crystal as they left.

The Pelakka worm ensnared Spyro and Cynder, a crystal blue ice spike it as a crystal blue ice stream froze it's mouth shot. Spyro and Cynder freed themselves as Argil and Marx rammed it back underground.

"Took you long enough." Cynder laughed.

"I know but we got a plan." Marx smiled and explained it to everyone as they nodded.

They flew underground The Pelakka worm burying them all underground, Spyro and Marx unleashed earth bombs trapping it then earth shots knocking it into it's tomb. It whipped them but Cynder used phantom fright and it went flying down into the tomb. Argil threw the device in and froze the tomb with an ice stream, Cynder pushed the lid back on green corrosive started to seep through. Spyro and Marx unleashed earth shots, Cynder a siren scream and Argil an ice stream the combined attacks hit the  celling destroying the device and burying and killing the beast, Spyro and Marx unleashed earth shots and they flew out as the tomb was buried. And everything in the ruins destroyed and buried they flew back to everyone, they healed up thanks to health gems and cleaned the slime off. Argil stayed beside Xandra massaging her hand as Marx and Crystal, and Cynder and Spyro stayed close together.
Marx also had an arm around Shesara and pecked her on the cheek in a friendly non romantic way. He let go and put his arm around Crystal.

Zerve and Argil still trying to bring Xandra and Ulasht too.

"C'mon babe you can do it." Argil said kissing Xandra on the forehead. He left her alone with Ulasht after a while Zerve as well figuring they'd be okay they checked the area where the Pelakka worm came out of the entrances were all cleared off and dug back in so that no one could find it the tomb and temple completely wrecked and in ruins so that no one could find it ever again.

"A stupid giant worm of all things gave us trouble are just old dragons in young dragon bodies are we not cut out for this anymore?" Sighed Argil in frustration.

Spyro laughed.

"Yes we are we're not invincible Malefore defeated us but we rebounded and beat him are enemies are getting stronger, but we'll be ready and we can beat them it may get rough and sometimes we lose but we'll always bounce back." Spyro nodded.

Argil smirked feeling better. "Yeah." He smiled he knew they were right the others nodded in agreement.

"Your wife and Ulasht ran away though but they are still strong and keen fighters at the end of the day so I know they can handle themselves." Spyro said and nodded they looked at the dug back in spot.

"Argil everyone that thing I don't think it was Pharika I doubt she's ever coming back, a Pelakka worm hasn't been seen in the Dragon Realm in 100 years but her legacy and the good she did with that form will live on." Cynder nodded.

"Goodbye Pharika you maybe gone but you'll never be forgotten." Argil said, they all closed their eyes stayed silent as a final tribute and said goodbye to Pharika and went back waiting for Xandra and Ulasht to wake up still.

Last edited by Mr. John (May 16, 2016 1:02 AM)

Cayla Mills

#322 May 15, 2016 7:55 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra opened her eyes. "Where... where is the oasis with the... the crystal? Wait.. oh yes... I'm back?" She looked at the others. "Thank the divines, you guys. I was sure I was lost forever..." she stared at Argil for q moment, grinned secretly qnd looked back. "Look, this sounds crazy, but we have a new destination. Follow me."

Ulasht woke up as well, looked at the others and started walking, thanking them all the time.

#323 May 16, 2016 1:19 AM

Mr. John

(I know some of my posts are kind of long and winded and I hate it when they are. So I'll try to keep that for big battles against villains or important parts.)

Argil winked at Xandra when she looked at him. As if to say "I'm always here for you." He looked back at Zerve who handed him a picture. And then another.

Argil gave it to Ulasht it was a picture Zerve had taken years ago long before her passing. A picture of Pharika, Xandra and Ulasht all looking happy and cheerful. "She maybe gone but she's still probably watching over you up in heaven loving you as always I hope you always remember her and I hope you can find someone again someday." He handed Ulasht the picture then handed it to Xandra.

"You know she'll never forget you she's always with you even when you least expect it, I don't know how but that's just how I feel and she'll guide you always." Argil gave Xandra a peck on the forehead and handed her the picture. Then he walked off looking at the sky.

"Marx is the real hero he came up with the plan to stop it so thank him." He said.

"I have my moments but we can't leave yet Edgar and Rossiel, are back on Earth dealing with a situation and Kyle and Alyssa are still forest let's just wait till they come back." Marx said.

"Solid plan I'm in." Argil nodded and his group waited.

(I'm waiting for Edge now I don 't want a miss of things for him to read and we need him back to continue.)

Cayla Mills

#324 May 17, 2016 7:50 PM

CuttingEdge

((You can count me out. I'm leaving this place, I have no reason to stay here anyway. Like the forum in general. Besides, I bet no one wouldn't even give a crap at this point.))

#325 May 18, 2016 12:52 AM

Mr. John

(I don't know what happened that made you want to leave but it's not my buisness and I wish you well. Good luck and you won't ever be forgotten. I'll just say your characters went back to Earth and are staying there.)

After a while Argil looked up at the sky.

"Their not coming back." The others looked at him.

"How do you know?" Asked Cynder.

"Their probably busy and the Earth might need them more now, we'll never forget them but it'd best we go." Argil nodded.

The others nodded but Argil said something.

"Edgar, Rossiel, Kyle, and Alyssa you maybe gone to your home for good but none of us will ever forget you goodbye and thanks for everything." Argil said as the others nodded closed their eyes as a way to say a final goodbye, to Edgar, Rossiel, Alyssa, and Kyle  and followed after Xandra and Ulasht, and Shesara to their next location. Argil did this too and joined them.

Last edited by Mr. John (May 18, 2016 12:53 AM)

Cayla Mills

Board footer