Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#276 Mar 22, 2016 7:45 PM

thetruefan
Gems: -15
Website

Re: The Legend of Spyro: The Past Reawakend

"Good. Now, it's simple; A few hundreds of kilometers from here, there is a mountain that contains a great source of magic. It was not tress-passable for years, but now, or at least as the reports shown, it was broken trough. It's very, very worrying: If the tresspasser succeeds to convert the ancient magic into a useable spell, which takes, fortunately, weeks and a great knowledge- it will wipe out the whole area of Warfang, multiplied by twenty. In a single use. We already know it is meant to be used against us. So, it doesn't matter who or what is there to use it- our only main task is to stop it. Now, I have managed the whole quest into small missions. Our first one is to settle a camp in the Bronze Forest. It's located 34 kilometers from Warfang and is populated with dangerous traps and dazing enchantments. There is no real living threats to us- so this will be easy. We will stay there for a few days to search for a specific important item, and then we will move on. We will be off within two days. It's an opportunity for all of you to finalize your choice of equipment and magic. Supplies will be brought with us, of course. We will meet at the gate at 6 PM in two days. Remember that, and good day." Xandra finished her speech and walked away.

#277 Mar 22, 2016 9:04 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Spyro pressed a button on the Warfang base and it sunk deep into the ground safe from anything he and the others also did the same to his and Cynder and Argil and Marx's house Crystal was living with them now so they sure their houses were safe.

"Okay mine, Spyro, Argil, and Marx's houses are safe underground they have building supplies in them so in case anything happens we'll rebuild." Said Zerve the others nodded in agreement. They were finished packing and Zerve had a bag sealed away which had their weapons and armor sets in them. They took one good luck at Warfang houses sealed and locked up with metal and hopped Warfang would still be okay. They waved goodbye to their home hoping it would still be there remembering all the memories and moments and waited by the gates Spyro, Cynder, Argil, Marx, Zerve, Crystal ready for anything. Their training complete.

"Those dig buttons took our homes to the very core of the dragon realms so if we need to rebuild were set it'll take a couple of months but were set. I plan on living in Warfang for the rest of my life and no lunatic is going to change that." Said Cynder.

"Same here." Said Spyro and co knowing there's no were else they'd rather live. That settled they moved on.

"Okay Zerve you scout every area of the Dragon Realms what do you know of The Bronze Forest?" Asked Spyro.

"I don't know Spyro the place is a mystery to me but I'll map it out once we arrive plus any areas we go too." They nodded.

"Finally we don't need any Resistance members but us the others are looking after their families and our kids we are the best of our army do not underestimate our enemy Resistance is that all?" They nodded. Marx looked up to the mountains for a second but said nothing and nodded too.

"Alright one last thing Xandra, Ulasht, and Shesara are in charge they know what we're dealing with they know how to stop it we listen to their every word got it?" Spyro said.

They nodded.

"Resistance meeting adjourned I'm proud of you all now we wait." Spyro finished. They stayed silent from there and waited for their allies.

Last edited by Mr. John (Mar 23, 2016 2:59 AM)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#278 Mar 24, 2016 10:15 PM

thetruefan
Website

(Pardon me for the delay)

The hour came, eventually, and everyone was outside as expected. Xandra, Shesara and Ulasht was waiting outside for the rest, and as they saw them approaching, the gate was opened for the whole gang.

"This here, is just what I wanted." Xandra grinned at the others, before heading outside of the city. The two other dragons followed by. The group traveled for five hours before stopping in a dusty wasteland. They settled a neat camp, as Xandra gave everyone their location to rest\do whatever they need to do. After the quick announcement, she went by herself to a small tent and sat there.

#279 Mar 24, 2016 11:03 PM

Mr. John

Argil slept in his tent, Zerve was busy mapping out the area from his own tent. Crystal was in her own tent meditating Marx looked at Shesara's tent left his and walked up to her tent and stopped in front of her.

"Shesara I don't know why you left, but I just want to say, I'm sorry for everything I was a horrible partner and I didn't stop you from leaving and asking what's wrong. I we're done for good but that day when I proposed to you and said I love you I meant every word I always will love you and I hope you find someone for you again one day, we're done for good but you will find a better partner then I could ever be and I will support you every step of the way. I said horrible things about you things I'll regret forever and I am truly sorry for that I didn't mean any of it and I am once again sorry. I hope we can start over as friends and although it may take some time to regain your trust I'm here for you if you ever need me. Goodbye for now." Marx said and gave Shesara a kiss on the cheek to as a final goodbye, set the armour she and the Resistance had made beside her and went back to his tent finally having his own closure he looked forward to whatever his own future with Crystal held and refocused on the mission.

"She's all your's now whoever ends up with her take good care of her." He said before falling asleep in his tent.

(It happens bro no worries.)

Spyro and Cynder scouted the area then went to their tent to rest.

Last edited by Mr. John (Mar 25, 2016 12:08 AM)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#280 Mar 27, 2016 7:29 PM

thetruefan
Website

(I'm gonna pause this for a few days so Edge can catch up, okay?)

#281 Mar 27, 2016 9:17 PM

Mr. John

(It's not even that much to catch up too. But okay.)

The next day after eating breakfast Marx, Argil, and Zerve scouted the west side of the area. Crystal, Spyro, and Cgnder scouted east. They came back and got some rest. Spyro, Cynder, and Crystal, along with Argil, Marx, and Zerve then settled down and chatted for a bit.

Last edited by Mr. John (Mar 27, 2016 9:20 PM)

Cayla Mills

#282 Apr 02, 2016 7:32 PM

thetruefan
Website

Shesara listened carefully. It might've been a smile that covered her face when he kissed her. But besides that, she stood in position.

As the morning rose, Xandra was browsing trough a map. She already ordered everyone to gather in two hours, and in the time left they can practice or just chill before they start investigating the area.

Ulasht was sitting on a crate that somehow were sunken inside the forest's white snow. Only a quarter of it was showing from the outside, and he couldn't fully measure how big was the actual crate. He was moving small energy essences around, making them do tricks and decorate the tents.

Shesara was still in her tent. It was unclear if she was awake or not, but she stood still as always.

#283 Apr 03, 2016 2:35 PM

CuttingEdge
Gems: -27
Birthday: 11 November

(Meanwhile, at the Resistance base)

All of our happy family stood at the open gates

"Hey! Where the hell did everybody go?" Edgar spoke up in a nonchalant tone. "Without us? What a bunch of dorks..."

Never ask what I'd do for a klondike bar. No one wants to go down that road.

#284 Apr 03, 2016 3:45 PM

Mr. John

Spyro and Cynder were training Spyro beat Cynder three times she beat him once but they rested up ready to go and joined Xandra at the meeting area an hour early waiting for everyone else.

Marx put some food and water in Shesara's tent it was not too much but it was enough to fill her up before the journey continued. He at least wanted her to get some food and was watching out for her as a friend.

Marx and Argil trained with Molten Fury and Amp then gave them to Zerve he stored them away in the bag then teleported it their weapons ready if needed. Zerve trained too and sent his staff away for now. Zerve noticed Edgar and the others not there and used the portal of appearance to make a portal appear in front of Edgar and co so they could join them.

Argil joined the group and kissed Xandra on the cheek he stood waiting for the others.

Marx went to the campsite and helped Ulasht clear the other tents up Shesara was the only one left. He went up to it.

"Shesara I'm sorry to wake you but Xandra's waiting for us we have to get going I left you some food and water when you're ready eat and drink up and meet us there but get as much rest as you need first." Marx met up with everyone and waited Crystal joined them too.

Cayla Mills

#285 Apr 03, 2016 4:40 PM

CuttingEdge

"See? Told ya it would work."

"A real genius of social engineering..." Kyle said indifferently and wiped his nose nonchalantly, looking away.

He smirked and all four jumped in. "'Sup guys? Didja miss me? I know you did, just admit it~"

#286 Apr 03, 2016 5:11 PM

Mr. John

"Sorry about that we thought you guys were with us we'll look for ya next time." Said Argil with an apologetic smile.

"Yeah we missed ya motor mouth just don't let it get to your head." Cynder laughed.

"Oh he probably won't let us forget it." Spyro said chuckling Spyro's group laughed.

"Okay we're all almost here so I guess next step is finding this guy or girl stoping them and protecting are home." Said Spyro nodding.

"One thing Edgar get's to hit him or her first." Argil said the others just nodded.

"Just a couple of more minutes we need to give Ulasht and Shesara time to join us." Said Marx the gang nodded and continued waiting. Spyro gathered himself Argil, Crystal, Cynder, Marx, and Zerve into a circle to discuss strategy.

Last edited by Mr. John (Apr 03, 2016 5:14 PM)

Cayla Mills

#287 Apr 03, 2016 5:35 PM

CuttingEdge

"Shesara is here?" Kyle asked, suddenly paying attention.

#288 Apr 03, 2016 6:31 PM

Mr. John

Spyro and co finished then rejoined the others after their strategy session. Marx overheard Kyle's question and gave a quick smile.

"Yeah she's at the campsite it's just five meters from here go see her if you'd like we got time." He said nodding.

Cayla Mills

#289 Apr 03, 2016 6:33 PM

CuttingEdge

He waved them off briefly and went towards her tent, standing in front of it "Shesara?"

#290 Apr 03, 2016 7:14 PM

Mr. John

"Your to nice." Said Crystal smirking at him.

Marx pecked her on the cheek. "Hey as long as Shesara's happy I'm happy, but your the number one girl in my life." Said Marx smiling at her.

"Glad to hear it." Crystal said giving him a smile they kissed then continued waiting.

(I'm going to wait for fan we need him now, he should be back shortly hopefully.)

Cayla Mills

#291 Apr 03, 2016 7:29 PM

thetruefan
Website

Shesara was up, looking at Kyle. She waved slightly with her head and went ahead to listen to orders. Ulasht also got up and went ahead to listen.

#292 Apr 03, 2016 7:40 PM

Mr. John

Spyro nodded at their arrival they waited for Xandra's instructions.

Cayla Mills

#293 Apr 12, 2016 12:57 PM

CuttingEdge

Kyle, impatient on the time wasted, just sighed and walked off, if it isn't for Alyssa who stopped him. "Kyle, wait!"

He turned around and looked at his mother with an expecting glare.

"I'd like to take you someplace."

Kyle thought for a moment. He was going to sit in his nest and take a nap anyway, so what did he have to lose?
He sighed and nodded "Fine..."

Alyssa smiled and nodded appreciatively, walking side by side with him, off into the woods.

#294 Apr 12, 2016 3:09 PM

Mr. John

Marx watched Kyle and Alyssa walk off and sighed. Argil looked at him and whispered. "What's up?"

"I was wrong about him Argil he really is a good guy and he and Shesara have a good thing going I'm happy for them whatever their relationship is and Kyle's a cool cat I gotta apologize to him someday but for now I'll just give him space." Marx nodded.

Argil smiled. "Good." He turned back towards everyone and he and Marx continued waiting with the others for Xandra's instructions. But they too were growing a little impatient but kept their calm they weren't mad just wanted to know what the hold up was?

Cayla Mills

#295 Apr 13, 2016 8:03 AM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra walked up to see everyone. "Now, finally. We are fully organized and ready to execute our next action.

"As you all just saw, we are in a wasteland. And if you thought that we have nothing to investigate here, you are wrong. So the catch is... the forest we're headed to... is actually... underground." Xandra stopped for a moment, waiting for everyone to understand what she said, and continued. "But do not worry! It's actually a miracle we've arrived here. The protectors of the forest concealed it under this wasteland so no one will suspect anything underneath here. But they were stupid enough to create a magical dome around it, and our mage, Ulasht, could sense it at least a kilometer from here. Now, we don't have to dig, but all I am asking from you is from anyone who possesses magical abilities- go to Ulasht right now. He will instruct you on how to demolish the dome. The more dragons, the faster and more efficiently we will do it. In 20 minutes, we could crack that shield and then head inside. I know how to open a spot into there. Remember to go to Ulasht."

Xandra looked at everyone for a moment, before walking away.

#296 Apr 13, 2016 2:39 PM

Mr. John

(The RP will continue till we finish it this time. But fan tell us if your going to be gone for a week that way we know when to expect you back.)

Spyro just nodded and took his group to Ulasht.

"Xandra told us about the dome what can we do to help?" Asked Spyro.

Last edited by Mr. John (Apr 15, 2016 1:46 AM)

Cayla Mills

#297 Apr 14, 2016 7:55 PM

CuttingEdge

"So where exactly are we going?" Kyle asked as they walked  through the forest.

Alyssa smiled warmly " You're going to see where I was raised." There was much more to it... but not even Edgar knew of her "secret".

The white-haired sniper cocked an eyebrow at her "Oh, really..."

They were walking pathways that he never thought existed in the forest, and he doesn't know how, but he had to admit that he would get lost if she wasn't here to lead him. They ended up in a forest where branches of thick trees were so dense up above that they didn't let the sky get there. The only source of light being glowing flowers on the ground, all completely light-blue, and mushrooms of the same color on the trees. He was impressed, as hard as it was to admit. "Wow... I never knew such place existed..."

They found a thick wall of vines. They seemed entwined with each other in a way that didn't allow to see anything on the other side. You couldn't see the end, no matter how far you looked to the sides. As Alyssa approached, a light-blue light started leaving her hand, and the vines parted, revealing the pathway that lead to a huge village surrounded by a great lake. Kyle skeptically watched, and unconsciously walked through the pathway. The houses were made of some unknown material that seemed to remind of concrete, or more like dried clay. There grew huge plants that seemed to resemble sunflowers - only they were more like a willow tree. The dense grass that grew there was also glowing and light-blue.

Kyle looked behind for Alyssa. But the pathway was closed, and Alyssa wasn't already there. "Hey!" He ran  back to the wall and drew his sword from under his coat, and slashed at the vines. But some kind of barrier appeared on the place of contact , consisting of runes he couldn't understand. The blade ringed as it bounced off of the barrier, throwing him on his back. He coughed and stood up, dusting off his clothes. "What the hell...?"

#298 Apr 15, 2016 1:50 AM

Mr. John

Cynder felt around she utilized her fear element and let out a siren scream which bounced off an invisible barrier. Hitting the ground. Cynder used phantom fright and ghastly red orbs bounced around off it. But didn't hit anywhere. "Seems like it stretches out a bit I think if we all hit it with a different elemental attack it should break but let's wait till Ulasht says something." Said Cynder.

Argil, Zerve, Marx, and Crystal nodded at her, and waited for Ulasht to say something.

Cayla Mills

#299 Apr 15, 2016 6:55 AM

CuttingEdge

The noise drew attention of the residents. They all appeared to be forest fairies, same color as the local flora. They wore very revealing leaf clothes, and you guessed it, light blue like their skin and hair. They looked at the character in a coat, his back was turned to them. He drew his revolver and tried firing too, but the shield wouldn't budge. He aimed the rifle from his back, but to the same result. The bullet ricocheted from the barrier, and flew just above their heads. They dodged reflexively.

Kyle gawked at the sheer resistance of this magic.
"What the hell is this?!"

#300 Apr 15, 2016 6:50 PM

Mr. John

Spyro, Cynder, and Zerve heard the noise but paid no attention to them still waiting on Ukasht. Argil, Marx, and Crystal looked in the direction they came from but just shrugged and continued waiting too.

(My last post till fan posts again he dosen't need to give us a timeframe of his return we'll wait till he returns.)

Cayla Mills

Board footer