Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Mar 27, 2016 6:39 PM

Steinar
Banned
Gems: 0

What if SONY had region downloads, like NTSC, PAL on PS1 or PS2

It wants me to be a criminal : (. Because i like some in NTSC and PAL. But its illegal to use that on PAL consoles i think due to restrictions.
There is one good thing that PS2 pal consoles had, and that it had the option of changing to 60 HZ mode on some games which is what NTSC games are in, but PS1 games were always in 50 HZ aka PAL.

If i buy PAL games i am good. But there are some games i dislike playing in PAL like Spyro and Crash Bandicoot because the framerate is better in NTSC format, while some games like Croc: Legends of the Gobbos or Tekken 1-2-3 is ok in PAL. I wish if they add it on PS4 then they should have the option of PAL or NTSC, or atleast allow you to buy which version of that game on the region.

Because Spyro is not fast 4 me in PAL version. Although he is a nice dragon ^^.

Although PS4 has yet to come with PS1 games, some PS2 ports but i dont think like the library will come. But i would rebuy a PS4 if they do it ^^.

Edit: Although i may be selfish. I dont think its too bad to get the originals. One gotta be grateful. I mean its a good game either way ^w^

But just kinda curious to your opinions?

Last edited by Steinar (Mar 27, 2016 7:56 PM)

Ban reason: Trolling

Board footer