Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Mar 04, 2016 8:56 AM

Steinar
Banned
Gems: 0

Movie industry 1970s - 2010

Personally i believe the move industry was at its highest peak in the 1970s. The reason is to how real the characters was, 80s in my view was kinda cheesy and goofy, not less entertaining but just in comparison.
While 2010 i will say it has become a shallow way of portraying or building a movie. I think the beauty was people wanted to build something up. Now its just as impressive as watching a Facebook profile or social media, it feels more or less really shallow. I mean i saw a poster called "The theory of Everything"... more like "HAHAaaa nerds having a romantic relationship amirite" atleast that's more the impression i got. I mean it would be like putting Einstein or making a love romance on Isaac Newton, so it feels more or less insulting if one thinks about it tongue.

Godfather 1 and 2 is a pure example on how great it was in my opinion. I don't believe technically all modern movies are bad, but mostly i feel from 2010 they have really become more shallow for some reason.
Although 3D animation movies is always a charm for some reason.

Last edited by Steinar (Mar 04, 2016 9:03 AM)

Ban reason: Trolling

#2 Mar 05, 2016 1:35 AM

EricChristianOlsenFanatic
Gems: 0
Birthday: 1 November

Re: Movie industry 1970s - 2010

I think movies back then were in a lot of ways better than movies nowadays.

I have changed my username from Justin Long Fanatic to EricChristianOlsenFanatic, so Justin Long Fanatic is my old name on this site, and EricChristianOlsenFanatic is my new one.

Board footer