Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#51 Dec 06, 2015 5:04 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Re: The Legend of Spyro: The Past Reawakend

I(Good to have you back now this RP, can really begin, Edge if you ever need to take a break or anything you don't need to ask, just go and we'll wait till you return.)

*Meanwhile in his dreams.* Spyro looked around and saw Warfang, Ravinca, and Lorwyn, taken over Malefor's forces having ruled them. Spyro gasped as Ignitus stepped in front of him.

"Ignitus!" Said Spyro.

The Chronicler looked at him.

"Young dragon you must not surrender, when a dragon's spirit is broken, they feel defeated lost, but they do not give up and they continue fighting offering the bravery to themselves and others to continue fighting. Do not give up fight on show the Dragon Realms, your courage and be the warrior you've always been." He vanished Spyro awoke it was morning, Spyro had a determined look on his face Cynder turned to him.

"That must have been some sleep you had." She laughed, but noticed his face.

"Spyro?" She asked.

"Cynder we can't give up we need to retake our home."

"Can we?" She asked.

"We can and we'll fight till we do."

Cynder nodded her courage restored she gathered everyone else, together.

"We can do this don't any of you give up, we'll prepare and fight on." Said Cynder.

"We lost there's no point." Said Marx looking dejected.

"Dragons, Warriors never surrender, we won't we'll get prepared, don't ever lose your bravery fight on and be strong." inspired Argil, Marx, and Zerve knew she was right they and the Resistance cheered as they began preparations, the Resistance was training till they were strong enough and ready for a battle, Argil, Spyro, Marx, and Cynder, and Zerve had trained and we're ready for a fight. It was three weeks later.

Argil, and Marx, and Zerve gathered their weapons, armour, gear as Spyro and the rest of the Resistance prepared.

Spyro and Cynder everyone else prepared, Argil finally noticed Edgar, Rossiel, and Alyssa, he gave them all a bear hug.

"Goodness gracious you three am I ever glad to see you, you look as young and strong as ever so glad your here, but even more so we all missed you and good to see you return. Hang on a second." He prepared some food for them.

"Eat up, your probably hungry, it's mostly goat meat, fish, and ram and water but hopefully it'll do. Guys come in here  please we have guests." Argil said, Marx, and Zerve came in.

"Good to see you." Said Zerve.

"You guys sure seem to show up at the right time but glad your back." Said Marx.

Last edited by Mr. John (Dec 06, 2015 5:08 PM)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#52 Dec 06, 2015 5:24 PM

CuttingEdge
Gems: -27
Birthday: 11 November

Edgar looks at the outside one last time, turns back and scoffs "What the hell is this? I can't leave this place in your hands for five minutes now, can I?"

Rossiel cuts in "Don't go too hard on them, brother. After all, it's hard to take care of something whlist taking their sweet old time sleeping underground." He smirked.

"You should take up some responsibility, you guys~" Alyssa commented with a chuckle

"And one more thing -" Edgar said, pointing one of his handguns at Argil's nose "Touch me again, I dare you. See what happens." He smirked

"Ssoooo..." Edgar started. "I'm pretty sure that you've had your kids by now. Where could they be? I want to wish them happy thanksgiving, from our favourite jolly man in a big red coat" He smirked.

Never ask what I'd do for a klondike bar. No one wants to go down that road.

#53 Dec 06, 2015 5:55 PM

Mr. John

"You know what just leave, I don't have time for this right now, so you three just go." Said Argil.

"I second that notion let's go." Said Zerve, he continued to help Marx, and Argil prepare.

"Don't come back to are houses this one or the one in Warfang wre're glad your back, but just stay away from us." Said Marx. He continued helping them.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#54 Dec 06, 2015 5:58 PM

CuttingEdge

He watched them leave with a sweatdrop, scratching the back of his head "Did I hit the nerve..?"

They both shrugged.

"You guys know that I was just kidding, right?"

#55 Dec 06, 2015 6:26 PM

Mr. John

Argil heard this and scratched his head, Marx and Argil looked down ashamed.

"We're sorry." They said in unison.

"We didn't mean it we know you were now but as for Draco, and Zyria their in a safe house I can't have them come here yet, but you'll meet them in time." Said Argil.

"But for now we could use, your help." Said Marx.

"But that's your choice we won't force it on you." Said Zerve.

"Anyway visit us anytime you're always welcome too, but for now you enjoy your meal and we'll see you later, Xandra, Shesara, Ulasht, some old friends are here we'll see you soon." Called Marx they left and locked up.

They arrived at the Resistance base that was set up underground.

"Jimmy crack corn and I don't care, Jimmy crack corn I still don't care, Jimmy crack corn and I don't care my master's gone away!"' Said Spyro he was singing as they got in.

"What are you singing?" Laughed Argil

"Some song Cynder was taught by Zerve I'll teach it later." Said Spyro.

"Sure I could go for it." Said Argil.

"Okay we're taking back Lorwyn, first Argil, Marx, you go there, with a small band and take down the enemies there stealthy." Said Spyro.

"Got it." They said.

"Zerve, you me  Cynder and some others will take Ravinca then we'll all converge on Warfang and flush Malefor out of hiding, oh and one other thing besides, the apes, and grublins, there is one another giant thing we gotta worry about." Said Spyro.

"What is it?" Asked Marx.

"Earth golems Malefor brought three of them in, one's near, Lorwyn, another right in Ravinca, and the third on Malefor's fortress in Warfang." Said Cynder.

"We won't confront them, but maybe I have an idea." Said Argil smirking.

They nodded and got ready Argil, Marx, Spyro, Cynder, and Zerve and their groups set out.

Last edited by Mr. John (Dec 06, 2015 6:27 PM)

Cayla Mills

#56 Dec 06, 2015 7:16 PM

thetruefan
Gems: -15
Website

Last edited by thetruefan (Dec 06, 2015 7:28 PM)

#57 Dec 06, 2015 7:56 PM

CuttingEdge

Edgar looked at Xandra with a glare "Ooooh, Exxy~ Ah, y'know - here and there... Played some gigs, beat up a few losers around the clubs..." He was about to take a chug from a tequilla bottle labelled with a black sticker with a red skull and red "666" on it, then Alyssa kicked the bottle out of his hand. He looked at her with a beggind expression, to which she answered with a glare and crossed her arms over her chest. Edgar sighed and dropped his head. "At any rate... We sensed that something screwed up, so here we are. From Seattle to Dragon Realms on a one-way ride. That's right. We're NOT comming back. We cannot trust you guys this place for a freaking day, as far as I see" He laughed half-heartedly, just about then he noticed Shesara "OH S**T IS THAT SHESSY?" Rossiel and Alyssa had a sense of terror etched on their faces, knowing that two crazy brains + overpowered realm peacekeeper is a terrible combo, they stepped in his way, trying to stop him. Without breaking his stride, he tossed them aside "GET OUT OF MY WAY~!"

As he beat the distance between him and Shesara, he threw a "Why hello there" her way "How's my favourite, light-headed apprentice sniper doing~?"

#58 Dec 06, 2015 8:08 PM

thetruefan
Website

Shesara looked, blushing lightly in embarassment. "I'm... I'm not sniping anymore..."

#59 Dec 06, 2015 8:16 PM

CuttingEdge

"Aww, too bad.. How come? the rifle broke above your fixing level? Or maybe you're just not into it anymore?" He patted her on the shoulder "Don't worry, we've already got a sniper aboard. You'll come to know him soon enough."

Rossiel added "It's-" Alyssa cut him off with a hand to his mouth. "A suprise~!"

Edgar smirked.

#60 Dec 06, 2015 8:19 PM

thetruefan
Website

She nodded, still embarassed. "That's- Good!" Shesara replied. "Wait, so who is it?"

#61 Dec 06, 2015 8:21 PM

CuttingEdge

Edgar smirked knowingly and closed his eyes for a moment. Then he replied "9 o'clock"

#62 Dec 06, 2015 8:28 PM

thetruefan
Website

Shesara looked around, confused. Looking at all directions once again, she couldn't understand what he was talking about.

#63 Dec 06, 2015 8:41 PM

CuttingEdge

Last edited by CuttingEdge (Dec 06, 2015 8:42 PM)

#64 Dec 06, 2015 8:53 PM

thetruefan
Website

(Okay my nigha)

Xandra looked at him and resisted laughing.

At the same time, Shesara looked at the young man in curiosity, examining him.

#65 Dec 06, 2015 8:58 PM

CuttingEdge

#66 Dec 06, 2015 9:19 PM

thetruefan
Website

(He won't get da succ ?????)

"You're human! We have... probably... less than 10 humans here. Who are you?" Shesara asked, leaving her friends.

#67 Dec 06, 2015 9:29 PM

CuttingEdge

He continued glaring at her with a chibi, stressed and blushing face "G-GET AWAY FROM ME!"

Alyssa giggled "Don't listen to him, he doesn't really mean it. He's just slightly gynophobic ((scared of woman))"

"MOM!!" He squeaked loudly, burying his face in his hands to cover his blush.

#68 Dec 06, 2015 9:33 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra started laughing. She sounded like a crazy, old smoking dude. She couldn't stop laughing and pointing at them, coughing between each laugh.

Shesara gasped and went backwards, then walked back into the crowd.

#69 Dec 06, 2015 9:49 PM

CuttingEdge

Kyle was looking at Shesara for a few more seconds as his face relaxed. When he noticed, he looked away with a hint of a blush. He put down his rifle, supporting it on the wall, along with his back as he pulled out an iPod and put on white stealths into his ears, listening to One OK Rock.

"Don't go so harsh on the boy Exxy, he got a bit too much from his mom" He laughed, before Alyssa silenced him with a knee to the solar plexus.

#70 Dec 06, 2015 10:31 PM

Mr. John

Argil and co took back Lorwyn, and Ravinca with their groups The Resistance did not lose any soldiers as they were ready and trained up for it.

Malefor went skidding back he and Cynder clashed, the Resistance was taking out the Grublins, and Apes, they were getting beaten but were still okay fighting them back.

Spyro blasted an earth bomb and earth blast which hurled Gaul back the ape king took a swipe at him but Spyro rammed him aside, and did a final earth shot beating him Gaul lay down defeated.

Marx did a comet dash and unleashed a Headbutt and a torrent of flames killing the Assassin and his Dreadwing.

Argil, and Zerve, zapped, and blasted enemies back.

Cynder and Malefor bashed each other, and Cynder unleashed a cyclone, then a tornado defeating him.

"Darn you all this isn't over I can't I believe those pathetic apes failed me again." Said Malefor.

Gaul and his apes advanced on him.

"Friends I did not mean it."

"Yeah too late." The apes, slashed, and stabbed him Gaul delivering the final blow stabbing him Malefor was dead. The apes looked at Spyro.

"We won't bother you anymore farewell." Said Gaul they left the rest of Malefor's forces were dead.

"Thank you let's clear out." The Resistance destroyed the fortresses and had a party in their base everything was back to normal and the citizens returned home, Argil was playing with his kids, Malefor was buried back at his old gravesite.

Spyro tickled Draco and Zyria.

"Dad stop we give we give." Said Zyria although they were having fun.

"Yes I win again." He chuckled

"Go have some fun I'll see you soon." He smiled.

"Okay see you soon." They left and mingled with their friends. Marx looked nervous.

"What's up?" Asked Argil.

"I'm going to ask, I have to now's the best time but what if she says no." He said.

"Relax you and Shesara love reach other just take her to the spot get down on one knee and say what needs to be said, you've got this." Said Argil.

"Okay are they here yet."

"No but Edgar's a party magnet they'll find their way here. I'm with my family I'm content but I want to be next to my wife, and ask her to dance." Said Argil.

"But I'm good till they arrive." Said Argil.

Zerve was dancing like a maniac on the dance floor, the gang laughed and Marx was relaxed.

Argil and the others continued having a good time.

Last edited by Mr. John (Dec 06, 2015 10:56 PM)

Cayla Mills

#71 Dec 07, 2015 9:53 AM

CuttingEdge

-Meanwhile at the camp-

Edgar and Alyssa were fighting each other - like a couple does - and Edgar was laughing from time to time in the process. "Okay, you can make yourself a kid alone, no prolem" He chuckled "won't he get to much from mom?" She yelled irritated.

Kyle looked at them and sighed, shooting a bullet between their heads, both evading perfectly. "Could you stop embarrassing me in front of others? Thanks." He returned to his iPod

-Later, the same evening-

"DID SOMEONE SAY THE MAGIC WORD???" Edgar yelled as he heard Rossiel said about a party happening right now.

"Quite.." He replied. "The resistance won over the main parts of the realm, they're celebrating it-"

"-99 bottles of vodka on the waaall, 99 bottles of vodka~"

Rossiel facepalmed "I'll just get the others..."

-A while later, the camp's outskirts, 500 metres from the gateway in the bushes-

Rossiel appeared behind Kyle and grabbed his shoulder "Come on, that's enough for today. There's a party going on, we want you to be there"

"As if.." He scoffed, still patrolling the area with his rifle

Rossiel sighed "What is your problem, kiddo? What is so entertaining in sitting here all day, looking at this field through the scope?"

"It's quiet. It's peaceful. It's EMPTY. Other people are just complicating my life. Especially women. They're good for nothing, the only thing they excel at is giving me creeps..."

He was about to argue, but just let it go and sighed "Feel free to come by if you change your mind." And with that, he disappeared.

With his last sentence in mind, he thought about Shesara. After a long while he grunted "Giving me creeps." He resumed his sniping position.

Last edited by CuttingEdge (Dec 07, 2015 1:24 PM)

#72 Dec 07, 2015 5:10 PM

Mr. John

-Meanwhile at the party-

Everyone was tired they locked up and tuned in for the night, Argil tucked his kids in.

"Love you two goodnight." He said.

"Goodnight dad love you too" They said as they fell asleep, Zerve was at the Zep Mage house sleeping there. Argil locked up his weapon and armor case, locked down the house and returned to the party.

Spyro and Cynder had told them to take a three day break they agreed and Spyro and Cynder left, Spyro had asked them to meet him they agreed, Argil convinced Marx to stay with Shesara for three months in their home he agreed and would visit and rest every now and then, Argil knew, he Marx, and Zerve were living together permently, but would ask Xandra to live with them again if she wanted, Ulasht he knew was staying in Lorwyn, and Zerve too him Edgar and co stayed in Seattle, Washington. But their home was still in the woods should they choose to stay.

Argil and Marx were the only ones at the Resistance base they waited for their friends before they would lock up.

"You gotta propose to Shesara now's the time." Marx thought in his head.

Last edited by Mr. John (Dec 07, 2015 5:14 PM)

Cayla Mills

#73 Dec 07, 2015 5:24 PM

CuttingEdge

-At Kyle's sniping point-

Laying in his usual spot with his rifle grabbed, he was fighting to stay awake. And yet another distraction from his task, was Shesara. His mind kept going back to her, shivering in stress as the memories come back, his hands trembling uncontrollably. "OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, GET OUT OF MY HEAD YOU ABOMINATION OF A GENDER!!"

#74 Dec 07, 2015 7:26 PM

thetruefan
Website

(You can skip my turn, I can't do much in this situation)

#75 Dec 07, 2015 7:29 PM

CuttingEdge

((yes you can, if you intervened with Kyle's current situation as Shesara, it'd make for one hell of a funny scene. Just sayian.))

Last edited by CuttingEdge (Dec 07, 2015 7:29 PM)

Board footer