Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Nov 27, 2015 10:01 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Cloud Strife is in Super Smash Bros.!

Yes your reading this correct, no this is not a dream! Cloud was announced for Super Smash Bros. Two weeks ago his announce date and timeframe for his release on Super Smash Bros. For Nintendo 3DS/Wii U! Are still unknown but a December presentation will be coming with more Super Smash Bros. news Hopefully King K. Rool and Wolf are returning and coming in December too!

Anyway Cloud is one of the most iconic game characters around probably from the biggest JRPG Final Fantasy 7, a former soldier who carries the buster sword, as his main weapon this blonde swordsman is a great addition glad he's in! Welcome to Super Smash Bros. Cloud!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#2 Nov 27, 2015 11:29 PM

EricChristianOlsenFanatic
Gems: 0
Birthday: 1 November

Re: Cloud Strife is in Super Smash Bros.!

Man I'm excited for all the new characters announced for Smash!

I have changed my username from Justin Long Fanatic to EricChristianOlsenFanatic, so Justin Long Fanatic is my old name on this site, and EricChristianOlsenFanatic is my new one.

#3 Nov 28, 2015 2:42 AM

Steinar
Banned
Gems: 0

Final Fantasy 7 PS1 game was good... although i really didn't like the movie where he was dressed as a loathing 23 year old teenager somehow.
But the original is pretty canon in my view. Either way, i guess breaking out some bottles and having a blast is chill ^^

Last edited by Steinar (Nov 28, 2015 2:42 AM)

Ban reason: Trolling

#4 Nov 28, 2015 9:06 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Whoever the others are should be great. Hopefully King K. Rool a villain entrenched in Nintendo history and a newcomer wanted since Melee, and Wolf are among them.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

Board footer