Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Nov 25, 2015 11:01 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

The Legend of Spyro: The Past Reawakend

(Please read the Legend of Spyro: Age of Darkness, A blast from the past, and Age of Heroes, if not you will not know what is happening. This is a sequel to those, anyone can join, and CuttingEdge does not need to ask to join as he's been a part of these and will automatically be in these should he wish too.)

Story: Years since the defeat if Darkness, the Dragon Realms, were in peace but when an old foe rises, the Dragon Realms are in need of heroes from the future and past.

I will will be controlling Spyro and Cynder as I did in the past RP's.

Name: Argil

Personality: Kind and caring goofy too. 

Abblities: Can manipulate electricity and ice to create weapons, help allies, and use elemental attacks. Can also use

magic to heal allies, and battle foes, if needed. Also bities claws, and slashes and whips with his tail.

Backstory: Argil was gone due to old age, but soon his son Draco, and daughter Zyria bring him back, confused but happy to be back he sets to reform the Resistance, and battle to continue protecting the Dragon Realms, he loves Xandra to death, and is her husband, cares deeply for his son and daughter, and his brother Marx, Spyro, Cynder, Marx and Zerve are his closest friends, and like family to him.

Weapons: An electric infused, Titatium, lance with a mythral hall known as Amp, and a battle riffle.

Weakness: Earth and his kindness at times.

Appearance: Fully grown adult yellow dragon with town eyes, and blue horns. Yellow electric bolt tail tip.
Name: Marx

Abblities: Can manipulate fire and earth to create weapons, battle enemies, help allies and use elemental attacks,can also use magic, to heal allies and battle enemies. Can also bite, claw, and whip with his tail.

Weakness: His kindness and ice, and water.
Appearance: fully grown red dragon, with green eyes, yellow horns.

Personality: Kind, and caring goofy too.

Backstory: Revived first by Zerve, Marx is back and ready to help protect the Dragon Realms, Shesara is his girlfriend, and he was going to propose to her, but was too nervous getting a second chance he now seeks to do this.

Weapons: Molten Fury, a titanium infused, fire sword. Used to own a battle riffle but gave it to a member of the Résistance, but gets it back. Red fireball tail tip.

Name: Zerve

Appearance: A fully grown man, wearing all blue robes, also has a staff with a blue sapphire to concentrate his magic. Has short black hair, and a long shaggy black beard.

Abilities: Master of Magic can use a whole lot of spells to heal, fight, and help.

Backstory: Taking care of Draco and Zyria, he is their foster dad, he leads the Zeo Mages, Draco and Zyria see him like a second dad and even address him as such. Calling him dad and bonding with him Zerve adores this and loves them dearly. He is also best friends with Argil and Marx. He was he first one brought back, as be did this to take care of and raise the future.

Personality: Kind and caring, wise too.

Weakness: Other magic users, fire, and ice.

Name: Draco

Appearance: Medium yellow dragon, blue horns, blue eyes.

Abilities: Can manipulate electricity and ice to fight enemies, help allies, and make weapons. Also claws, bites and whips with his tail.

Backstory: Son if Argil and Xandra he seeks to join the Resistance, and make his parents proud, but soon battles alongside them to protect his world, considers Zerve a second dad.

Weakness: Earth and ice, his kindness.

Personality: Kind and caring, goofy but cocky and arrogant too.

Rules:

1. No spamming.

2. No controlling anyone else's characters is you wish to use them for a second ask.

3. Romance and gore are allowed but don't overdue it, and no sexual adult themes.

4. Be active if your going to be away inform me.

5. Ask to join thetruefan and CuttingEdge don't need to ask as they are a part of these and they don't need an invitation.

6. Try to keep your characters strong but not to strong, don't overdue it and no Godmoding. This doesn't apply to thetruefan and CuttingEdge as some of their characters have special powers so their not affected by this.

7. You can ask me to join, but if I'm not on thetruefan and CuttingEdge have as much authority as me and if they say you can join you can.

(Alright fan I'll tell you more about Zyria in a PM I want you to use Hershey's black, and has a stripe of yellow, she's cold, calculated, and wise, also can use her mom's abilities, but can use ice like her dad, you can make her character she's 15 like her brother, I'll reveal more about the RP as we go along.

Last edited by Mr. John (Nov 30, 2015 4:53 PM)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#2 Nov 26, 2015 7:57 PM

thetruefan
Gems: -15
Website

Re: The Legend of Spyro: The Past Reawakend

#3 Nov 26, 2015 11:57 PM

Mr. John

OOC: One more thing.

Name: Zyria

Appearance: Golden-yellow with light blue stripes, red eye, and a brown one. Medium sized. Blue tail tip.

Abilities: Shadow electricity, can manipulate ice, to create weapons, help allies, battle enemies. Also buries, claws, and whips with his tail.

Backstory: Daughter of Argil and Xandra seeks to make her parents cold.

Personality: Cold and uncaring, but gentle too.

OOC: I want you to control her eventually but I will for now. Anyway ready to start when you are.

Last edited by Mr. John (Nov 30, 2015 4:54 PM)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#4 Nov 27, 2015 6:07 AM

thetruefan
Website

(You can start)

#5 Nov 27, 2015 4:26 PM

Mr. John

(It had been many years since the heroes of the Dragon Realms had passed, peace was all but there. But an old foe from the past Malefor and his minions were rising although Argil and Xandra's kids were coping, they knew they needed help so with help from Zerve who had been taking care of them, they created a ritual to bring them back, Marx, Spyro and Cynder were already back. It turned them back to their young age of 25, and would do the same for the others, at their age Zerve, Marx, and Draco and Zyria stood at the graves of their parents.)

"Hi mom hi dad we really need your help." Said Draco.

"You were good parents , we need you and so does the Dragon Realms." Said Zyria.

"Your mom and dad would be proud of you two, you've grown up well." Smiled Marx.

"Thanks Uncle Marx now let's get this over with." Said Zyria.

"Dad?" Said Draco. Zerve nodded.

"Yes son let's get this underway." Zerve put his staff onto the ground and placed three talisman's. A light hit the graves if Argil and Xandra and it would revive them. Suddenly a hand emerged from the ground and Argil came back up.

"I'm young again. I'm happy but where?" He turned and saw the others and engulfed Zerve and Marx in a giant bearhug.

"What goes on my brothers."

"We're happy to see you too, the Dragon Realms need us that's why we were brought back." Said Marx.

"We'll I'm glad to be back explain everything to me later now where's my lovable ones yeah I saw you come give daddy some sugar." Draco and Zyria tackled him down. He hugged them.

"You two look amazing, and you've grown well, I promise I'll be here for you."

"We know dad and were happy. We love you." Said Draco

"As far as parents go your pretty good, so thanks." Said Zyria

"I love you too, and I'm glad."

"I've been taking good care of them." Said Zerve

Argil smiled.

"He's been a great second dad could he live with us please dad?"

"Sure Zerve will you?" Said Argil.

"Of course." He smiled.

"Good are house."

"Same as we left it 10 rooms, and all." Said Marx smiling.

"Good then we'll all live together now where's Spyro and Cynder? I want to see my other two best friends."

"Reforming the Resistance. They want you to rejoin will you?"

"Sure will." Said Argil and Marx. Argil took Amp out and hugged it.

"I missed you beautiful yes I did." He sheathed it Marx had Molten Fury and Argil already had his battle riffle.

Argil looked at Xandra's grave it was right beside his he buried his grave and waited for his wife's return. As did the others, rain continued falling it was a rainy night.

Cayla Mills

#6 Nov 27, 2015 9:14 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra's head bursted out of the grave. She gave the room a look, then went out fully. Her strange and sudden change of eye color could've been noticed around the room, as she yelled- "Back from hell and reporting for duty!" In delight. She looked at her children and gave them both a tight embrace, and so did to her husband. She bowed at Zerve, and looked around. "Why are we back anyway? I kind of liked death."

#7 Nov 27, 2015 9:53 PM

Mr. John

"Ah well so did we. But I'm glad to be back. Besides were going back when were you know older and die of old age." Said Marx. Smirking.

Zerve nodded at them.

"That's just it the Dragon Realms still need us apparently, Your son and daughter have done well, but Malefor's being revived, new enemies are going to come, were still needed. I know everything was great but this place still needs us so what do you say you guys up for some for new adventures?" Asked Zerve.

"I get to raise my son and daughter and live again least till I well die of old age. But yeah I'm in. Besides I'm happy to be back and I want to enjoy this till such time as I go bye, bye. So yeah I'm in." Said Argil He put an arm around Xandra and one around his children.

"I'm in too." Said Marx.

"Well Xandra, what about you. The choice is your's I can undo the ritual and send you back, we could visit you in the afterlife it's tough but possible. But we're not going to force this on you. If you want to go back just say so and I'll send you back." Said Zerve.

"But." Said Draco and Zyria.

"Draco, Zyria I get it, I want to beside this beautiful creature everyday, and heck I will be up here and in the afterlife. But it's her choice so let her decide, and angel no matter what you decide I support you, and I'll visit if you go up there. But I'm always beside you no matter what my love." Argil said kissing Xandra on the cheek.

"Yeah although I'd miss hearing your big mouth it is your choice." Said Marx.

"We love you mom so whatever you decide we support you too." Said Draco.

"Humph yeah, it's your choice so do whatever." Said Zyria.

"I would miss you too but once again your choice." Said Zerve.

Cayla Mills

#8 Nov 27, 2015 9:59 PM

thetruefan
Website

"Let's have a go at it." She said, smirking. "I don't see why not. Let's whip 'em!"

#9 Nov 27, 2015 10:30 PM

Mr. John

"Yay!" They all tackled her down and gave her a big hug. Zerve buried the graves. Argil led the way.

"Let's go to are home, Zerve can inform us of what's up." Said Argil the others nodded and followed. They buried back Xandra's grave and left.

"So how did you come back?" Asked Argil. They were walking but stayed slow to allow Xandra to catch up the gravesite was not to far from Warfang luckily.

"I cast an anti-aging revival spell on myself someone needed to take care of, your son and daughter, and after Bolas left I and the revived Zeo Mages did."

"They did mom and dad, dad's are second dad, and the Zeo Mages did great, at taking care of us too."

"I'm greateful Zerve thanks. To all of you." Smiled Argil.

"I know a little bit of what happened Spyro and Cynder all of the Resistance is back. Bolas is in another realm, Phrika was turned, to ashes before she retired, no one knows where Ulasht is I have no idea, Zur, is Gone somewhere, and Shesara is gone her body stolen. Edgar and Rossiel, and Alyssa are back on Earth, they never returned, after their parade they were gone." Said Marx

Argil took this all in and looked up.

"Zerve I, we need to find them. I mean I got my wife back but Marx doesn't get too see his? Well his girlfriend. Also Edgar, Rossiel, and Alyssa I'll miss them, but I wish them well. We should just leave that. But the others we need them back somehow."

"Bolas, and Zur are best left alone, wherever they are their fine. Pharika is right here. Sort off." He held up a golden vase inside was Pharika's ashes.

"Those are," Said Marx

"Yup, her ashes I think I'll scatter them, tomorrow,." Said Zerve.

"I have an idea, we're going to give her a proper burial, if we need to bring her back it should be Xandra's decision. But just hold onto it for now." Zerve nodded and put it away.

"I want my girlfriend's body back, at least. Besides there's so many things I never got to say or do with her." Said Marx.

"And we'll try to find Ulasht's grave or him at least but we're here, Goodnight Xandra can you wait for me for a second we need to talk." Said Argil, he hugged Zerve and Marx and his children and they went to bed, Argil waited for Xandra by the front of his house.

"Like we never left glad to be home." He smiled and turned to wait for his wife.

Cayla Mills

#10 Nov 27, 2015 10:47 PM

thetruefan
Website

"Not bad. Not bad at all." She said as she entered. "Of course my cousin was burned. I warned her... didn't her mama teach her not to play with fire?" She huffed. "The old dragoness became a bit mad, thought she can import her DNA into fire one and merge herself into a hybrid. How wrong she was... I really loved her." Xandra sighed. "But things change. No clue about Shesara, though. Zur was probably gone with Bolas to claim some kind of prize as I know, but the biggest mystery is Shesara. She was actually young and her constructions over the years went well- war machines to life extending devices. Sadly, at her mysterious death, her body is truly not in place." She checked out the place. "Loveable."

#11 Nov 27, 2015 10:58 PM

Mr. John

"Your sleeping with me tonight, you could sleep in your old, room but I just want you beside me, I know you have a house somewhere else as well, but I'd rather you stay and live here with us, the choice is your's but for now let's just get some rest." Argil said He went to his room and waited in his bed for Xandra.

Last edited by Mr. John (Nov 27, 2015 10:59 PM)

Cayla Mills

#12 Nov 27, 2015 11:05 PM

thetruefan
Website

She laid by him, looking up. "A fine night, isn't it? Reminds me when we climbed that mountain to get the third key..."

#13 Nov 27, 2015 11:09 PM

Mr. John

Argil put an arm around her.

"Yeah but to be honest I can barely remember half of are adventures anymore, It'll come back to me but believe I'll always treasure the memories. Now good night." He kissed her and pulled her into a warm embrace.

Cayla Mills

#14 Nov 27, 2015 11:12 PM

thetruefan
Website

"G'night." She laid her head on his chest and drifted into sleep.

#15 Nov 27, 2015 11:32 PM

Mr. John

(The next day came fast, Argil, and Marx, saw Spyro and officially rejoined the Resistance, they had a party welcoming them back, They all put a gravestone and scattered Pharika's ashes next to it. Argil and Marx were waiting for Xandra recalling old memories. With Zerve)

"Remember when we faced Yawgmoth in the war." Smirked Marx.

"Oh yeah, or when Edgar flattend Blackhole good times." Said Argil.

Zerve smirked.

"I'm going to try and track down, Ulasht you guys in?"

"The Zeo Mages are taking care of my babies their still to young for this but yeah, we may love Xandra, but Zur, Bolas Ulasht, Pharika, knew her better then anyone let's go about bringing them back." Argil nodded.

"I'm in but let's ask Xandra to join us." Marx said they nodded finished their breakfast and waited.

Last edited by Mr. John (Nov 27, 2015 11:33 PM)

Cayla Mills

#16 Nov 28, 2015 5:33 AM

thetruefan
Website

"I'm in." Xandra said. "Do I look different?" She awkwardly asked.

#17 Nov 28, 2015 7:20 AM

Mr. John

Zerve examined her. "Your eye's a different colour both." He said.

Argil and Marx stood up.

"Relax you two I doubt it's anything bad, but I can't be sure, Yawgmoth's control over is gone, and Xenagos isn't hunting her, as he's gone, for now. It might have been a part of the ritual." Argil's eyes widened.

"Just please keep an eye on my wife, I want her life to be normal not have her get taken over, or again or anything bad happen." Said Argil.

"Yup." Said Marx.

"I will we all will, Xandra please report back to me if you feel anything, listen, I'm going to start my search in Lowryn, the Izzet disbanded years after you all passed but the hideout is in peak condition, Ulasht grew up there so maybe someone saw him." He vanished in a poof of smoke.

"Let's all look in Ravinca, Xandra please don't panic over this and like he said do tell us if you see anything your breakfast is ready we'll for you outside when your ready to go just find us and we'll head out." Said Argil as he and Marx waited outside.

(Boy do I miss Edge this just won't be the same without him, he may not join us but he's always welcome to join us if he wishes.)

Cayla Mills

#18 Nov 28, 2015 3:39 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra nodded, walking in.

#19 Nov 28, 2015 3:44 PM

Mr. John

"So some people say Ar-Gil instead of Ar-Jill which is your name" Said Marx.

"Not much only once but people have my name down by now." Said Argil, they nodded and continued waiting.

Zerve was looking through Lowryn but still hadn't found anything.

"Ulasht where could you be." He sighed still not luck in finding him.

Cayla Mills

#20 Nov 28, 2015 8:38 PM

thetruefan
Website

A few minutes passed and Xandra went back, satisfied. "I might know where Ulasht actually is."

#21 Nov 28, 2015 9:02 PM

Mr. John

"We're all ears." Said Argil.

Zerve appeared in front of them.

"No luck." He said but he saw them listening to Xandra.

"Well I think she may have a lead so let's listen." He said.

Cayla Mills

#22 Nov 28, 2015 9:07 PM

thetruefan
Website

"He is a fire dragon. Lorwyn has volcanos. The most logical idea is to search him in a fire themed habital area." Xandra explained.

#23 Nov 28, 2015 9:16 PM

Mr. John

"He wasn't revived was he." Argil asked Zerve.

"No but he could have brought himself back though, let's go." He teleported them to Lorwyn and led them to a volcano

"Ulasht are you here, it's Xandra, Marx, Argil, and Zerve." Said Zerve.

Last edited by Mr. John (Nov 28, 2015 9:23 PM)

Cayla Mills

#24 Nov 28, 2015 9:24 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra walked in, examining the caves. "Psst, I might've found something." She hissed, pointing at a small tunnel.

#25 Nov 28, 2015 9:34 PM

Mr. John

"We'll need some light Argil?"

"Got it." Argil let loose an electric orb that illuminated the way as they went in.

"Why would he box himself in though?" Asked Marx.

"Ulasht is an arch mage but also a fire dragon he could be training or just trying to cope with Pharika's death." Said Zerve.

"Makes sense but we always got his back." Said Argil they continued.

Last edited by Mr. John (Nov 28, 2015 9:34 PM)

Cayla Mills

Board footer